Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. (6081 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by chycco: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 18, 2020
shawnfamous:
what is she still doing there.. let her come here, let me go there
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Don't Mind them.
Some are busy giving birth any how so as to maintain the GOVERNMENT AIDS they get for kids.
Most of them live from pay check to pay check.
No savings.
They waste money and food in America.
Why won't you pay bills for what you consumed...?
In Nigeria, people pay for what they are yet to consume.
If she's tired, she should relocate.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by opribo(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2020
A country where they dont sit down to work. You will stand on your toes for straight 8hours.

Thats is why you see all of them having backache or walking problem once they are above 50yrs.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by ArcFresky(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2020
heniford2:
you said a year 1200 dollars you know how much e be if the give me that money cheesy dat lady its on weed grin

That money is actually nothing in America.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by punisha: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2020
heniford2:
you said a year 1200 dollars you know how much e be if the give me that money cheesy dat lady its on weed grin

Looool
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by shawnfamous(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Don't Mind them.
Some are busy giving birth any how so as to maintain the GOVERNMENT AIDS they get for kids.
Most of them live from pay check to pay check.
No savings.
They waste money and food in America.
Why won't you pay bills for what you consumed...?
In Nigeria, people pay for what they are yet to consume.
If she's tired, she should relocate.
God bless u.. I couldn't have said this better
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Op u be like say sufferness gum you for body....
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by okeyfrank: 8:10am On Jun 18, 2020
The worst of the Unites States of America is far better than the very best of today's Buhari's Nigeria.

This is the true fact.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by heniford2: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
ArcFresky:

That money is actually nothing in America.
na you talk dat one oh00grin
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by ndidibabe(f): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Comparing America to Nigeria is just like comparing Heaven to Hell. Ordinary Ghana is better than Nigeria.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Shekochild: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
@poster - may your reward remain in Nigeria
May your wish for me remain your own destiny.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Your post is just full of lies...if America is as bad as you claim,manage come Nigeria so that I will go to America. ..don't discourage us, we are coming to America after the lockdown is fully over..your post cannot stop me ok!
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Shekochild: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
@poster - may your reward remain in Nigeria
may your wish for me become your own destiny.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Shekochild: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Your post is just full of lies...if America is as bad as you claim,manage come Nigeria so that I will go to America. ..don't discourage us, we are coming to America after the lockdown is fully over..your post cannot stop me ok!
Nobody is stopping you from going to your almighty America where you will be treated as a second class citizen by racist white people and pray that you don't fall a victim of white police brutality.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Shekochild:
may your wish for me become your own destiny.

hahahaha so you know what you posted was ill-informed, why don't you lile what you claim to be true grin grin the life of hypocrisy
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Shekochild: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

hahahaha so you know what you posted was ill-informed, why don't you lile what you claim to be true grin grin the life of hypocrisy
Your signature is weird. Which book did you got that from? I will love to know the name of the book.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shekochild:

Your signature is weird. Which book did you got that from? I will love to know the name of the book.

It is from the Hadith by Al-Bukhar, 3214: Muslim 3214
It was narrated from Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Shekochild: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

It is from the Hadith by Al-Bukhar, 3214: Muslim 3214
It was narrated from Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”
Do you agree to such believe that most women are going to hell considering the fact that you are a woman?
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by mu2sa2: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Alex9999:
Compared to the Shithole called Nigeria, yes, it's heaven. Plus the post is filled with lies. I can point them out if you care. Plus if you understand American diction, you'd know this rubbish was not written by an American.
Ipob land is the shithole. God has blessed our dear native land of Nigeria, and her detractors will continue to be shamed.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by mu2sa2: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Shekochild:

Nobody is stopping you from going to your almighty America where you will be treated as a second class citizen by racist white people and pray that you don't fall a victim of white police brutality.
Second class citizen ke! Who dash monkey banana. He will be treated as sub human, a useless thing that should be shot for no reason.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by EagleNest(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Law of relativity comes to mind. When you're born American, nurtured American and now felt the system is not good, wait...wait...and hear from someone breed and nurtured in Nigeria or similar hell in the world. You'll keep your mouth shut.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Shekochild:

Do you agree to such believe that most women are going to hell considering the fact that you are a woman?

to each his own - but obviously the male-dominated society ingrains into politics, family, education and most definitely, religion
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Goke7: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2020
If you don't have a high skilled job in any western nation, you will suffer. The guy is right.

Most nigerians are just ignorant of what truly goes on in the west.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by EMMY76: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Most nigerians will be more than happy to exchange citizenship with this over entitled American. undecided
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by sapientia(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2020
The writer should come and rent a flat in Ikorodu.

That's all
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by ibedun: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:
The writer should come and rent a flat in Ikorodu.

That's all

Please explain........what is the problem with renting a flat in Ikorodu?
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by ibedun: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerian citizens are truly idiots!

I think we should limit all men and women in Nigeria to 1 child only.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Alex9999:
Compared to the Shithole called Nigeria, yes, it's heaven. Plus the post is filled with lies. I can point them out if you care. Plus if you understand American diction, you'd know this rubbish was not written by an American.
... Since you dey inside shitHole...... YOU be shit abi ?

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Shekochild:

we do not know for real do we
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Alex9999: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Supermugu:
... Since you dey inside shitHole...... YOU be shit abi ?

It's a metaphoric shitHole, poorly educated one.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Alex9999: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
Ipob land is the shithole. God has blessed our dear native land of Nigeria, and her detractors will continue to be shamed.

Whatever!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Journalist To Release Video Of Bbnaija Pere Sleeping With Yahaya Bello's Wife / Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People / This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.