Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. (6076 Views)

Politics; Am I The Only One Who Thinks This Way? / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Shekochild: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
For those of you who thinks America is heaven, please read the following.

1 Share

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Alex9999: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Compared to the Shithole called Nigeria, yes, it's heaven. Plus the post is filled with lies. I can point them out if you care. Plus if you understand American diction, you'd know this rubbish was not written by an American.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by 9icest: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
America is still far better than the trash and pathetic country called Nigeria. Trump is by far a trustworthy and better leader than the deadlog called Bubu who allows his men to trample all over themselves, while doing nothing but smiling like a goat

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Fasindo: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
shocked

The person that wrote this has not been to Nigeria d real hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by nabiz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
The writer should come to Nigeria, and

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by ModestGal(f): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol
I have many of my American friends say thesame

Even people from London and other countries all complain.

Until they all get to Nigeria, they won't understand the heaven they are.
America is Paradise compare to Nigeria

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Admissionclass: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yes , No country is perfect but Nigeria is far from semi-perfect .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Captainrambo2: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
nabiz:
The writer should come to Nigeria, and
e go hail for police check point.

Mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Caseless: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
The more you look, the less you see.
The writer is right. I want to come and confirm everything he said so I can be able to see things for myself. Seeing they say is believing.

Where is my visa sef...?
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by flyingpig: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bullshit
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by hisgrace090: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your analysis will make more Nigerians opt for US.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Charmingrascal(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
My guy leave Naija fess

3 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by propsvilla3: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
America is a Capitalist Country that is 100 times better than Nigeria
The writer of that post should come to Nigeria and stay for a year then he or she will appreciate what he or she have over there.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by tatatar: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Even if Nigerians move to the US,with time the added comforts they enjoy there will seem normal and they too will start complaining in the areas lacking.
That's how life is.

10 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Make I go there first go confirm this truth
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by german01(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
You pay your bills and you’ll get serviced but somewhere in Africa (western part) ... you’ll pay for just power and you’ll sleep in darkness

12 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by punisha: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
$1200 will feed some people in Nigeria for a year LMAO.

Try porting to Naija

5 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by 2cul2care: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
No country is perfect, each one has its own flaws, but you cannot compare America to Nigeria, them no be mate at all, I'll trade Nigeria for America anytime, any day.

You're complaining of the government giving you 1200 dollars, which in Nigeria give or take is about 420,000 naira, here in Nigeria we weren't given a dime.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by obonujoker(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
America > NIGERIA

Clown

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Lanretoye(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
You say America is bad,try Nigeria you go know the difference between hot and cold

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by CodeTemplar: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
He is lamenting about 120 USD/week. Let him send me the money if it doesn't appeal to him as a help.
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by franklingud(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
This one is not saying the truth or he's being delusional about that heaven America.

Imagine Nigeria leaders. Especially that bloody demon called buhari. He had the wickedness to not give Nigerians anything for the lockdown.

If that complaining guy is a Nigerian what is he gonna say?

3 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by rapid101(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
biko let exchange country
come nigeria make I go USA

biko patronise me
50% off on any design of ur choice
don't miss out

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by seanwilliam(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
The diction employed is not America's.. and clearly she doesnt know the value of what she gets( that's if she's in america self).. see I have not been to america ooo , but walai talai, If I tell you 10 things about America, 7 go correct 100%, if you know u know..

America is 100 why Nigeria is -100000... this is not asslicking
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by SarkinYarki: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lazy man talk
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Philipmems(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Original OP should have her head examined,
just because you are blessed to be in America you think the rest of the world might be better, what a joke? America is a better country than most countries in the world irrespective of the leadership. They still have laws that protect its citizenry from tyrants, i love this country and everything about it. Hate the president or love him, there is an undeniable fact that he loves his country and you have to respect that.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Petyr1: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
though that $1200 is a big money when converted to Naira, it might not be a big money there due to their lifestyle

at least they received something, Nigeria government don't send me one kobo and they allow me to go to work
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by MINORU: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Come and live in Nigeria for just 10 mins
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by heniford2: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
punisha:
$1200 will feed some people in Nigeria for a year LMAO.

Try porting to Naija
you said a year 1200 dollars you know how much e be if the give me that money cheesy dat lady its on weed grin
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by shawnfamous(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
what is she still doing there.. let her come here, let me go there
Re: For Those Of You Who Thinks America Is Heaven, Read This Please. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2020
@poster - may your reward remain in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Emmanuel Nwude's Ordeals / Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj / VIDEO:Jonathan Speech At D8 Summit In Islamabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.