Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria (15935 Views)

Five Ways To Win. Ladies Heart / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
etrange:

Nah... they just like him from a girl's perspective. You're not expected to like him in a similar fashion unless you do... it's a free world. Anyway, that's just it. It's safer for my girl to crush on someone unreachable than for her to crush on the guy next door. Lol
Hmmmmmm, you feel more secured with a crush that can never be reachable.......smart dude!
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
khia:

I never heard of him and I don't see the attraction.
Just ask any lady around you.....
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
I've never watched a korean movie, so i barely know about him...
He should be the fabled lee min ho.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
mmars:
If this guy go and come to Niger lasan
Aaaahhhhhh, the show organisers don hammer.......extra fee to touch and higher money to hug.......I swear this one pass money rituals

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Only foolish girls's heart.
I believe you bro

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by iPrevail(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

It still also baffles me, liking a person isn't a crime but being emotionally attached to the person you haven even seen, you haven't met, that doesn't know you exist is something to worry about bro......

It's just plain stupidity. That is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
iPrevail:

It's just plain stupidity. That is what it is.
Of the highest order
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ladies will naked them selves ... Make all the guys association do everything possible to block is passage into Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
mmars:
Ladies will naked them selves ... Make all the guys association do everything possible to block is passage into Nigeria
Like seriously ooooooo........even his shadow cannot pas through this country

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by rosy1992(f): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by rosy1992(f): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
A talented actor.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Angelacruz: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
I love watching his movies
ademidedavid:
Most guys are just care takers to their babes while the real person that owns their heart is Lee Him Hoo.......abeg once your babe starts watching this guys movie just know that you are no more number 1 in her heart again........

Ladies can crush shaaaaa
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Angelacruz: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Uhhhh...he is a korean actor
khia:
I never heard of him and I don't see the attraction.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Angelacruz: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hhaaahhhaa
mmars:

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Bashnigga(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
U don minnit.....
Lemme go & ask Kudiratu

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
rosy1992:
A talented actor.
Very talented ........and stole our ladies hearts
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bashnigga:
U don minnit.....
Lemme go & ask Kudiratu
Kudirat must have something to say! Lol

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hhaaahhhaa
The matter serious ooo
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by sesameq: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't be deceived, Nigerian ladies don't love anybody, I repeat they dont love anybody,

Wear fine agbada or suit for a goat and put it inside a brand new range rover. Then call all the babes in your street to come and kiss it for "one million naira".

You will be hearing them cuddling, romancing and even giving the goat fine names, " junior" , "goatee", " Mr Goat!"

Love my black ass!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Onyi22(f): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let his pocket do the talking, am not move by fyn faces.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello am Mr Desmond, what if I told you I could show you secrets most influential importers use to import our daily gadgets like Samsung smart watches, apple watches, iPhones, Samsung phones, Laptops, gaming laptops and PS4 consoles at a very affordable rate.....
      for instance imagine I get an iPhone 7 64gb  for 34k then after all said and done importing I sell at 70k you can imagine the profit, yes it's possible and am a living witness, now all you need to do is join my class book a seat now,  I will teach you about the secrets of importation and how I made my first 1million naira in 6 months  that could be you in the next 3months.....
   join now while seats are available this is only for select individuals..
�Also a bonus class on *Content Marketing* creation to boost your business for more sales and popularity
�How to make a good marketing/advertising video
    Click the link and be your own boss �������
https:///HuTJLyizOlY1PmJlqQwaiI
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Reex12(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
lol I trust u no go dissappoint

meanwhile ladies wake up the man is MARRIED

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Angelacruz: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
E weak me self
ademidedavid:
The matter serious ooo

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
I've never watched a korean movie, so i barely know about him...
He should be the fabled lee min ho.
You have said well
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
sesameq:
Don't be deceived, Nigerian ladies don't love anybody, I repeat they dont love anybody,

Wear fine agbada or suit for a goat and put it inside a brand new range rover. Then call all the babes in your street to come and kiss it for "one million naira".

You will be hearing them cuddling, romancing and even giving the goat fine names, " junior" , "goatee", " Mr Goat!"

Love my black ass!!!
Haaaaaaa, this one deep ooooooo....... Naija ladies abeg make INA change una mentality towards luxurious things abeg
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
His pocket is extremely loaded!

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Reex12:
lol I trust u no go dissappoint

meanwhile ladies wake up the man is MARRIED
Oohhhh he's married now? Bad market for our ladies oooo
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by InfinityFabric: 12:37am On Jun 18, 2020
This is funny and sympathetic at the same time.
This is a situation where u cry for the girl and laugh at the same time.
She's stressing over fakery, and her biology is against her.
Only if they knew these actors are just exactly what they're: actors. Nothing real.
But... #logic is never girls' strong suit so don't blame them for it.

Solution:
You just have to send her out to go find "Lee Crush" and live happily ever after /s
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Emilokoiyawon: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2020
This thing?
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by blazingblender(m): 12:44am On Jun 18, 2020
lolz i dont really think he is handsome
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by amaniro: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2020
khia:

Are you serious? grin

Hey! It's been a long time Lmao grin
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by amaniro: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2020
ademidedavid:

All na surgery things......but he's a good actor I must tell and has good personality

It's not actually surgery Lol. That's how most of these South Korean Celebrities look. Especially their men. They're called "K-pop" stuff like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 / Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.