Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race (1573 Views)

2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by barcitymedia: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chief Olayide Adelami, All Progressives Congress governorship aspirant in Ondo State, Wednesday in Abuja vowed to restore full financial autonomy to local government council in the should he win the forthcoming election in Ondo State.

Chief Adelami who said he was on a rescue mission to salvage the state also pleaded with the leadership of APC to adopt direct primary mode for the sake of transparency.

Led by the Ondo Rescue Group, made of an almagam of stakeholders that cut across widows and persons living with disability who ssid they contributed to pick the APC governorship nomination and expression of interest forms for the aspirant, the group said chief Adelami has what it take change the narrative in Ondo state.

Presenting the forms to the aspirant the leadership of the Ondo Rescue Group, Comrade Adewale Ogendegbe said the life style of the aspirant informed their decision to pull resources together to purchase his nomination forms.

Chief Adelami said the incumbent governor like past leaders of the state , have reached his peak and cannot help the state beyond the present capacity.

“I am coming up for a rescue mission. Ondo State is endowed with a lot of resources. After Lagos, I cannot think of any other State with resources like Ondo State but what has happened over the years, these resources have been under tapped”.

According to the former deputy clerk of the National Assembly, “other leaders that have come on board at one time or the other have tried their best, even including the Governor that is there. He has tried his best but what I’m saying is that his best is not enough. I want to improve in that best. I want to take Ondo State to a higher level.

“I am prepared for this job. Over the years, I have been a technocrat in the National Assembly and usually I referred to myself as techno politician. In National Assembly I have received a lot of trainings, I have been on the sidelines watching the political space.

“Looking at Ondo State over the years, I know what and what we need to do. If Ondo people give their mandate I am going to launch out immediately, I am not going to wait for weeks or months before I begin to execute my manifesto.

“For instance, local government autonomy is a burning issue in all the states of the federation and first item on my manifesto, I am going to grant financial autonomy to local government because I believe that the third tier of govenrment is the government of the grassroots.

“The statutory allocation of the local government if that money is spent in local government then the economic tempo of local government will increase. The pervasive poverty we are witnessing in Ondo State today will be a thing of the past”.

Earlier Mrs Nkechi Okereke who led widows in solidarity with the aspirant said Adelami’s philanthropic gestures have helped many indigent families out of poverty in Ondo State, believing the his popular support will swing votes for APC come the October poll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4lwop_iSu4

Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by xolocious(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
NOTHING different... Recycled politicians and at such, same OLD STORY...
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by Flyingngel(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
The little money he stole from National Assembly is doing him somehow.
Let him come and see how failure looks like.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by tibexgoodboy(m): 1:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Adelami’s fellow contestants are scared because:

1. He is an (mni) (Member of the National Institute, Kuru, Jos) which I don’t expect them to know about this nor their followers. There just isn’t any point explaining to them lol. (But who knows, surely does know).

2. He is a Stellar Federal Public Servant the best the state has ever produced.

3. He is an authority in key disciplines.
Fellow CIPSMN, Fellow CMA, Fellow CITN, Fellow ANAN, Fellow CITaxationNigeria, Graduate Harvard Business School Massachusetts, USA, mention just a few.

(P.S not even your SAN can be compared to being an (mni). Go and ask pls smiley

4. He committed himself to helping the less privileged and did not do it with an iota of deceit to run for office. This is evident as his projects were first in FCT and then Owo; his hometown.
Most of his co-contestants extended their tentacles to all 18 LGAs, but Adelami only did 1. Ohh Adelami the promise child!

5. They are jittery because he is ready to expose their lies and deceit to the great and good people of Ondo People.

6. He is very Humble and respectful to all (Old and Young) They know this. They are envious of his God given trait. They can’t hold a conversation for too long with their supporters without snapping at them. They are not cool, calm and collected like Adelami.
Reading this, now they don’t know what to say or do again, they want to now kill him, slander him and lie against his unblemished records serving humanity and the public (Character Assassination).

Now let me pray for you smiley

Any ill you wish Olayide Adelami (mni) and lies you tell against him; May it be served to you, your family and your generation in multiple folds as long as God remains God. Amen!!!

May the God watching over the widows he loves and takes care of; inflict hardship on you as you speak lies against him. Amen!!!

It is sealed...
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:48am On Jun 18, 2020
tibexgoodboy:

1. He is an (mni) (Member of the National Institute, Kuru, Jos) which I don’t expect them to know about this nor their followers. There just isn’t any point explaining to them lol. (But who knows, surely does know).

Fellow CIPSMN, Fellow CMA, Fellow CITN, Fellow ANAN, Fellow CITaxationNigeria, Graduate Harvard Business School Massachusetts, USA, mention just a few.

4. He committed himself to helping the less privileged and did not do it with an iota of deceit to run for office. This is evident as his projects were first in FCT and then Owo; his hometown.
Most of his co-contestants extended their tentacles to all 18 LGAs, but Adelami only did 1. Ohh Adelami the promise child!

5. They are jittery because he is ready to expose their lies and deceit to the great and good people of Ondo People.

6. He is very Humble and respectful to all (Old and Young) They know this. They are envious of his God given trait. They can’t hold a conversation for too long with their supporters without snapping at them. They are not cool, calm and collected like Adelami.
Reading this, now they don’t know what to say or do again, they want to now kill him, slander him and lie against his unblemished records serving humanity and the public (Character Assassination).

Any ill you wish Olayide Adelami (mni) and lies you tell against him; May it be served to you, your family and your generation in multiple folds as long as God remains God. Amen!!!

May the God watching over the widows he loves and takes care of; inflict hardship on you as you speak lies against him. Amen!!!

It is sealed...

All he needs to provides his sch cert people with higher education had failed the nation make man thinks is it a caused

1 Like

Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by surgical: 3:53am On Jun 18, 2020
tibexgoodboy:

It is sealed...
Does he know what he is doing,wants to unseat his brother.
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by barcitymedia: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2020
Adelami For Governor
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by yomi96(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2020
surgical:
u sef,you no see say the guy man dey cash out?he don collect him share na.
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Adelami is experienced. He is the best man for the job.
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
yomi96:
u sef,you no see say the guy man dey cash out?he don collect him share na.

Youths are the major problem of Nigeria. Change your mindset bro
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
barcitymedia:
Adelami For Governor

Seconded by me. The next Governor of ondo state
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2020
surgical:

He knows what he is doing, he wants to help Ondo State
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

All he needs to provides his sch cert people with higher education had failed the nation make man thinks is it a caused

Hmm
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2020
tibexgoodboy:

It is sealed...

You have said it all
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Flyingngel:
The little money he stole from National Assembly is doing him somehow.
Let him come and see how failure looks like.

Do not say what you dont know... He never stole a penny...
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2020
xolocious:
NOTHING different... Recycled politicians and at such, same OLD STORY...

So much difference...
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by ODJ124(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin grin
*Dating broke married men is* *not only a sin, is like* *stealing an empty handbag*
������������������....

what might happen in ondo

Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by Flyingngel(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
YungDon post:

You don't mean it Mr Auditor!
Show me any civil servant in Nigeria that sit where there is money that has never stole a penny?
Mind you he was a civil servant so having such humongous money to buy a form call for concern.
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by barcitymedia: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Flyingngel:
YungDon post:

Show me any civil servant in Nigeria that sit where there is money that has never stole a penny?
Mind you he was a civil servant so having such humongous money to buy a form call for concern.

Then I present to you Chief Adelami.

People actually bought the form for him.
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by YungDon: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Flyingngel:
YungDon post:

Stop saying what you dont know. It is hate speech.
Re: Ondo: ex-deputy N'assembly clerk joins race by Flyingngel(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2020
YungDon post:

Stop saying what you dont know. It is hate speech.

Who am I hating on?
Hope you are not eating from that man oo. Cos the way you are defending this shi.t shows that you are planning to become Yusuf of Ondo state if everything works as you plan.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Preached 'one Nigeria' During Jonathan's Administration / My Few Observations On The INEC Results Viewing Portal / Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.