Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off (1524 Views)

Breaking:anonymous Hacks Nigerian Stock Exchange Website, Takes Over Admin Panel / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database And Gives Buhari 72hours To Comply Wi.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by naija1stpikin: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Officers’ Records

Nigerian police suffered a severe breach of personnel data after notorious hacker, Anonymous, broke into their security network.

A popular hacktivist group, Anonymous said it has hacked “multiple” Nigerian Government websites as protests against police brutality in the West African nation.

KanyiDaily had reported that there is an ongoing #EndSARS protest across the country against the SARS tactical unit of the Nigerian Police Force over its brutality, illegal arrest, extortion, extra-judicial killings, among others.

Anonymous had created a dedicated Twitter handle for its Nigerian operations on October 5, 2020, warning President Muhammadu Buhari to heed the demands of the protesters as the world is watching.

The hacktivist’s handle which is temporarily restricted by Twitter ended its message five days ago by telling the Nigerian government to “expect us”.

On Wednesday night, October 15, Anonymous revealed that it has successfully hacked multiple government websites in retribution for the violence of the police against protesters.

“Anonymous hacks multiple government websites in solidarity with #EndSARS protestors and retribution for violence by police,” the group tweeted.

Although, hacktivist group did not say which websites were hacked, the Nigerian police’s website was down as at 12:21 am on Thursday.

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2020/10/hacktivist-anonymous-hacks-nigerian-police-database-release-sars-officers-records.html

https://pastebin.com/E54cxq1j

Lalasticlala come and see

1 Like

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
see what our country POLICE FORCE has been reduced to all because of bribery and extortion.
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by sammy329(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
How is this a good thing, risking the lives of officers. angry angry angry

May we not destroy ourselves with this anarchist utopia
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by Gondonu: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Police corruption being exposed.

1 Like

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by Proeast2: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Wow, I'm enjoying this blockbuster movie going on in Nigeria ATM. New dimensions are being added every passing minute and the tempo keeps increasing.

Brace up guys, it's about to go down!!

4 Likes

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by naija1stpikin: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2020
But where is lalasticlala? lipsrsealed
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by GreyLaw(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:

The lives of criminal SARS officers, you mean? You people don't understsndnwhere then world is going. It Wil come to a time when people cannot get justice the right way they'll get their own way.

SARASofficers that have sworn to always shed blood, are they the officers you are supporting. Lol... I thank God I have had nothing to do with those wicked people. The only one I know personally who used to carry me when I worked in one of the teaching hospitals in the South West, told me gory stories of how his colleagues wasted lives. He couldn't stomach such atrocity and always had a clash with his boss who always expected him to carry out extra judicial killings.

Let the youths do what they want if it will bring about a better, saner Nigeria. Simple!

7 Likes

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by Makavelli25: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:

sharap
close your eyes and get out of here in disgust

2 Likes

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by Elvictor: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2020
hand it over to PH boys or militants

1 Like

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2020
This drama series go long o!
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by illicit(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2020
This is dangerous....
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by Mynd44: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by mfoniso67157: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2020
see what our country POLICE FORCE has been reduced to all because of bribery and extortion.
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by GeneralStan(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Wish I were a hacker right now!!!!
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by IduNaOba: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:

No vex me now
Those officers killing civilians nkọ?
Now is time for people to note officers close to them and do the needful.
Na the same blood dey flow for all of us body

3 Likes

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by jericco1(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Dude is good
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by jlinkd78(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Noted
Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by WalkerMichael(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2020
jericco1:
Dude is good

anonymous have the best hackers in the world. Nigeria websites are even very easy for them to deface

1 Like

Re: Hacktivist, Anonymous Hacks Nigerian Police Database, Release SARS Off by sapientia(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralStan:
Wish I were a hacker right now!!!!

You can be

Just dedication

Tools to make it easy abound.

Then if you add knowledge of programming the tools, its over

(1) (Reply)

For Those Clamouring For War, Please Read This. / The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! / 2023: Let's Compare Atiku And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.