Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

For Single Sisters... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Single Sisters... (163 Views)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Single Sisters... by MFMRevivalist: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Place your left hand on your belly as you make the following prophetic confessions which will in turn become prophetic utterances.

I stand in my office as the builder of my home according to Prov 14:1 and I prophesy upon my womb fruitfulness, multiplicity and greatness. Never will I be barren. I will never be barren of children, I will never be barren of wisdom, I will never be barren of ideas, I will never be barren of peace in my home, I will never be barren of all good things the Lord has promised me and my household.

I prophesy upon my home, open doors of favor, divine help and supernatural supplies. My home will never beg, we will never lack, we will never be hungry. The source of our joy will never run dry.

I prophesy upon my life and destiny, I will not make a mistake I'll regret for the rest of my life. I will not get married to my enemy. I will not marry outside the will of God.

I will not raise a bitter home. I will not raised a cursed home. I will not raise children of Belial.

I will not rebel against my husband, I will be submissive to him, I receive grace to obey and submit to him as my head. I will not compete with my husband. I will acknowledge him as my head and I will support him to raise a glorious home and wonderful children. My breasts will satisfy my husband, he will never have a cause to look elsewhere. My husband will call me blessed. My children will call me blessed.

Every pending curse in my family or lineage that may want to break my home, I destroy you now by the Anointing. I will marry my God ordained husband. We will live in peace, all round prosperity and long life. I will be enough as my home's mother, wife and woman. My seat will not become vacant in my home, I will not be substituted by another. I and my house shall be for signs and wonders.

I will not use this womb to carry a still child, I will not use this womb to house fibroid, I will not use this womb to carry a child that will frustrate life out of me, I will not use this womb to conceive an ordinary child.

I construct my home prophetically this day in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: For Single Sisters... by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Amen, God bless you too.
Having sexual issues? DM for your all natural aphrodisiacs that work well for vagina dryness, low libido premature ejaculation, act as man/woman power, you can also buy 100% pure honey, all at very affordable prices.

(1) (Reply)

Refuse To Be Intimidated! / Be Careful How You Live. Don't Build Trouble For Your Children. / The Negative And Positive Side Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.