Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs (45625 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Starhearts: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
So so sad, death is a price that we all must pay..
From dust we came and to dust we shall return, may her soul rest in peace.

I knw say u get sense like diz ooooooo?
First time ever?
Pls continue to apply oil to ur head so dat it can touch dat thing inside.
Tueh......

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Starhearts: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He be like say you change your boyfriend
Because from your previous comments on threads it was obvious your boyfriend nor be real niggarrr

This new one must be a real niggarrr
I owe him some bottles!
Because as real niggarrrz the only prayer we keep on praying is for us to drink enough bottles, smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, make some dope money and seek little knowledge before we return to dust

U deserve a wrap of Arizona.
More grease to your elbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Yabaleft: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Life, a phenomenon
Life, a mystery
Life, vanity
Life, can be so sweet
Life, can be sour and sad
Life, more than black and white, a lot of shades in between
Life, a market
Do your best and leave the rest.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Balay1985(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Too sad...... May God bless her soul.....

Mean while call me for 2001 Toyota Tacoma 2001... 08184348211
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by onadana: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Korazzonn:
I love how she's handling it strongly

The reality of death has not hit her.She can afford a smile. She is still a child. I was preparing my only son for my demise..I taught him the reality of death. As a man I thought I will depart this world before my wife,but God had other plans.She past on last year before me.Our only son was 12 then...her death crushed him.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Starhearts: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2020
ikorodureporta:
na June 13th or 14th she die??
Dat 13th means something-o! for those that understand...
June 13, 2020
13/6/20
13+20=33
13+6+20=39
13 itself is their day, coupled with the 33 & 39 get as e b...

U mean make pple play am 4 Ghana game today or premier game ?
Which one oga forecaster
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by tot(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2020
wink2015:
THEY NEVER HAD A BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN !

Such a touching news especially here in Africa where culture require a woman and a man to be fertile to conceive.

We have seen such a touching problem in so many men of God.

It is not just Pastor Ituah Ighodalo and his late wife Ibidun Ighodalo.

Name them

Ayo Oritshejafor of Word of Life Bible Church

Rev. Omobude

Pastor Chris Okotie

THE LORD is their strengths.

Radio Nigeria, who asked you for these unnecessary details? Do you know YOUR own future before disclosing other people's personal lives publicly? Smh. Very insensitive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Duru009(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2020
This death must be investigated!!

Is not ordinary at all, the truth will certainly come out
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Roman7(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2020
madamori9:
The performance would want to move a grown man to tears. I feel really bad for the kids. Family and friends need to be there for them during this trying times. When you lose a loved one, the pain actually never leaves.

I swear it never leaves, lost mom n sister in one year within d space if 3 months.......d pain is 4eva

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by LaReinaa(f): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2020
My heart was torn watching that cry
It’s obvious the kids haven’t come to terms with what’s happening. They’re so young and will really miss their mummy..

My God give them the fortitude to bear the loss and may her soul RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Mires: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Pastor Ituah is indeed a very strong man. He has really faced challenges. Life

3 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by RTSC: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2020
One of the Bible passages that scares me especially when good people die young.
Especially given the way the world is going.

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

Isaiah 57:1-2

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by aydotaone(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2020
May God rest the soul of the departed
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by sageb: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Awww! What a loss. May God grant pastor Ighodalo the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by IBreakRules: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2020
asobo:
RIP to her. May God comfort the family and those she left behind. Pastor is indeed a strong the same morning he loss his wife, he still officiated someone's burial.
Wow!
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by masterflowx(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Mywd:

Your first sensible post i have ever seen here on Nairaland......still not sensible enoigh tho

Cc
Onyi22, you see your life?

So many people also aware of your stupidity here? What a shame...

I'm still waiting for the day they will show you on TV by the side of the road that yahoo boys have used you. If you say you will not allow we legit hustlers rest by calling us broke guys and that your type can't marry us. We self we are ready for you.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Lamanii22(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Awwwwn... They are supposed to show it on TV...
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by ebijimi7(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Can't believe a grown up man like me was moved to tears
This life is not judt balance

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by iswallker(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Nikeruka:
Hmmn... nobody told that child that she would never see her mother again. So sad

Yh - they don't realize that she is gone for good - they thought is some kind of performance night - sad.

3 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by lenghtinny(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
May the continue to be with you and your family in these trying times pastor Ituah.....
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by sosospence(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
ebijimi7:
Can't believe a grown up man like me was moved to tears
This life is not judt balance
It is not a crime to cry be you a man or a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by ThatFairGuy: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
So so sad, death is a price that we all must pay..
From dust we came and to dust we shall return, may her soul rest in peace.
cool
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Hilbertrudolf(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
There is something fishy about this woman’s death

Her IG account was deactivated
Her last post on IG was also deleted

Her go fund acct

Hmm �

RIP anyways
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Funpeter: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
This life no fair at all.... The pastor first wife left him for another man pastor remarry redeem send him away now lost the wife again..
Lord comfort your son....

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by placeofallure(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
My niece.
Her mother, my sister-in-law died in labour when she was 5. Her mum was just 28.
At first we told her the mum has travelled to heaven and she won't see her again. She was excited at the thought of seeing her mum in space. She'd even tell me she knows where she's if she wants to see her, she'd point to the sky with joy.

Later, as she aged, she questioned that is it not old people that travel to heaven, how come my grandma hasn't gone. Grandma is 96 now. What is her mum doing there? I just told her it's not about age, it's about who God loves more. She seems happy and content that God loves her mum more than anyone else.

Anytime I remember her mom, I still cry. It's been 5 years now.

It's not good to die at a time when our kids cannot even mourn us, not because they don't want to, but because they're bereft of understanding.
It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by tot(f): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hilbertrudolf:
There is something fishy about this woman’s death

Her IG account was deactivated
Her last post on IG was also deleted

Her go fund acct

Hmm �

RIP anyways

Not everyone is secretive, some people actually share passwords with their spouses.

Her IG account is still live, why do people post false info without verifying?

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by ykfavour(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Painful exit...it is well
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by tot(f): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
placeofallure:
My niece.
Her mother, my sister-in-law died in labour when she was 5. Her mum was just 28.
At first we told her the mum has travelled to heaven and she won't see her again. She was excited at the thought of seeing her mum in space. She'd even tell me she knows where she's if she wants to see her, she'd point to the sky with joy.

Later, as she aged, she questioned that is it not old people that travel to heaven, how come my grandma hasn't gone. Grandma is 96 now. What is her mum doing there? I just told her it's not about age, it's about who God loves more. She seems happy and content that God loves her mum more than anyone else.

Anytime I remember her mom, I still cry. It's been 5 years now.

It's not good to die at a time when our kids cannot even mourn us, not because they don't want to, but because they're bereft of understanding.
It is well.

Sorry about your loss. May God keep your niece and watch over her. Amen.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by placeofallure(f): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
tot:

Sorry about your loss. May God keep your niece and watch over her. Amen.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.