Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs (45601 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by gurunlocker: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
They are smiling..... They won't understand some things now

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by surgical: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2020
cyndy1000:
Her husband is a strong man
So touching, may her soul rest in peace
which strong man,he has no feeling,his eyes is already fixed on the next price,abeg
This pastors are like that with the exception of just few
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by SavageResponse(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
smiley
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You mean a strong man with street credibility?

Your mind is dirty.
There is nothing there..man can control his emotions but women are too emotional

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2020
undecided

She died at 39 and touched so many people....evidence of a fulfilled life.

RIP madam.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
So dem no investigate that man
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2020
surgical:
which strong man,he has no feeling,his eyes is already fixed on the next price,abeg

He may present a strong front but when he is alone, the tears may be uncontrollable.

10 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Nmezor(f): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2020
May her soul rest on
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by CodeTemplar: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Gforce2015:

Your mind is dirty.

There is nothing there..man can control his emotions but women are too emotional
Mind detector, thank you.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Ladymillion(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Quite touching , may her soul rest in perfect peace and may God comfort those she left behind
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by fatymore(f): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Every soul shall taste death!
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Sparkle777(f): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
chai, and I've been hoping God will send her back. we can't help ourselves in life matters. may God comfort everyone that loves her genuinely and may she rest in peace
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by CodeTemplar: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
dairykidd:
So dem no investigate that man
For what? Abi you hear say im buy wetin pass im money?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Eskdale(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Mywd:

Your first sensible post i have ever seen here on Nairaland......still not sensible enoigh tho

A minute silence ! grin
Mywd:

Your first sensible post i have ever seen here on Nairaland......still not sensible enoigh tho

A minute silence !
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Aforxzy(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Oh my!. The kids are so cute but their mum is no more. I pray for strength for the husband and her mother. Its not gonna be easy but God will be there for you all. Ibidun maa sun o , Abiamo kii sun..

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by UjuJoan2: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Candle light service in honour of Late Ibidun Ighodalo who died on June 13, 2020 held today with her daughter rendering a heart melting song for the mum.

The service was a very sober and reflective one with everyone in attendance moved to tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXjNyK6ZAps

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, her husband is also seen as he lifts hands in surrender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y_i60Qr74U

It's really difficult to praise God at a time like this, but that is just what is required . . . PRAISE! God knows best.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
For what? Abi you hear say im buy wetin pass im money?
Not that type of financial crime...
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by chukwugoziegi: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Heartbreaking. cry cry
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by IkemChris(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
So so sad, death is a price that we all must pay..
From dust we came and to dust we shall return, may her soul rest in peace.
Thank God for the rain.... He be like say e wash your head today
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by wink2015(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2020
THEY NEVER HAD A BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN !

Such a touching news especially here in Africa where culture require a woman and a man to be fertile to conceive.

We have seen such a touching problem in so many men of God.

It is not just Pastor Ituah Ighodalo and his late wife Ibidun Ighodalo.

Name them

Ayo Oritshejafor of Word of Life Bible Church

Rev. Omobude

Pastor Chris Okotie

THE LORD is their strengths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by ikorodureporta: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
na June 13th or 14th she die?? Dat 13th means something-o! for those that understand... June 13, 2020 13/6/20 13+20=33 13+6+20=39 13 itself is their day, coupled with the 33 & 39 get as e b...
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by Okoroawusa: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Chai!...kini omode mo?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by onadana: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2020
The reality of death has not hit her.She can afford a smile. She is still a child. I preparing my only son for my demise..I taught him the reality of death. As a man I thought I will depart this world before my wife,but God had other plans.She past on last year before me.Our only son was 12 then...her death crushed him.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by onadana: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2020
gurunlocker:
They are smiling..... They won't understand some things now

Yes bro.The reality of death has not hit her.She can afford a smile. She is still a child. I was preparing my only son for my demise..I taught him the reality of death. As a man I thought I will depart this world before my wife,but God had other plans.She past on last year before me.Our only son was 12 then...her death crushed him.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by onadana: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2020
mignone:
Hmmm... what do kids know? They aren't even feeling the heat.

The reality of death has not hit her.She can afford a smile. She is still a child. I was preparing my only son for my demise..I taught him the reality of death. As a man I thought I will depart this world before my wife,but God had other plans.She past on last year before me.Our only son was 12 then...her death crushed him.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by mediocre(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2020
I saw her once, at an event, gorgeous woman and she seemed like a genuinely good person.

Sad loss, I hope her soul is at peace wherever it is.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by aalangel(f): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Candle light service in honour of Late Ibidun Ighodalo who died on June 13, 2020 held today with her daughter rendering a heart melting song for the mum.

The service was a very sober and reflective one with everyone in attendance moved to tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXjNyK6ZAps

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, her husband is also seen as he lifts hands in surrender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y_i60Qr74U

I've so cried this morning watching these videos....
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by chocolatelady(f): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Pains of losing a mother especially at a very young age is unquantifiable. The pains hardly leaves u. May the Good Lord console her husband, kids and family and be with them. RIP Ibudun
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by gurunlocker: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2020
onadana:

Yes bro.The reality of death has not hit her.She can afford a smile. She is still a child. I was preparing my only son for my demise..I taught him the reality of death. As a man I thought I will depart this world before my wife,but God had other plans.She past on last year before me.Our only son was 12 then...her death crushed him.

Sad to hear that! God be with you and the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by ndubuisi205: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Have you surrender to Jesus Christ today?
This place is not our home.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs by mediocre(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2020
surgical:

People grieve differently, I once lost someone very dear to my heart and I didn't shed a tear for weeks because I knew that if i cried, I probably won't be able to stop. I kept trying to distract myself with work and other stuff until one day, all my defences came crashing down. I haven't been the same since

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.