Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Reason Why Betting Is Not Paying Many - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Reason Why Betting Is Not Paying Many (223 Views)

What's The Reason For The Increase In Alcohol Intake Among Youth Today? / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich / Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Betting Is Not Paying Many by Menikki31: 12:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Betting is not investment it is not you investing in a venture where you either make a profit or you take a loss or break even it is gambling either you win or lose there is no religion which support it because of it money drawing ability betting can destroy 600k in 2week if you are a high staker
Betting feeds off greed why do I say so I tell you most times low to medium stake are place on accumulator games usually there is always that one or more games that fail to align with it goes your money what you don't know if you add all types cash together you would have just be patient stake on a single or double game small odd with a very low chance of losing you had 50k and u had 1.2 odds sing game that is 10k profit the truth is nobody will want to game 10k from 50k what they don't know is that though nothing is sure in betting but it takes a miracle for that kind of odds to fail
Re: The Reason Why Betting Is Not Paying Many by meobizy(f): 5:36am On Jun 18, 2020
I did not read. I doubt the pandemic had an effect on this industry. Regardless if people are holed up at home or not, they will bet.

(1) (Reply)

Know The Relevance Of Printer Ink Cartridges / Celebrity/vikky_young New Artist And Song Writer.. . . / Ex-oyo Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.