Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Father Wants To Call Police For Me. Should I Runaway From Home? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Wants To Call Police For Me. Should I Runaway From Home? (2087 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Father Wants To Call Police For Me. Should I Runaway From Home? by frozen70(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jezking:
Hello, please I have a friend with a problem and need your help urgently.

Hey bro, it has happened again. Dad tried to beat mum again today and I stood up to him for the first time. I told him if he tried it that I would deal with him, he was in shock at first, then he told me to do my worst and continued beating mom. I then looked and saw a hammer, then I took it and threatened to hit him with it, but he ignored me completely.

I then came closer to him and he didn't flinch, then I actually hit him. He fainted briefly and after waking up, he has been threatening me that he'll call police by the time he fully recovers. He said he can't raise a tiger in his house. If I'm a tiger then what is he?

He might take a few days to recover, he has a serious injury to the head (bandaged and sewn up by my mum, she is a nurse) and currently under drip. I actually didn't mean to hit him, I just wanted him to stop hitting mum. Mum says I should apologise but I can't, because the truth is I'm not sorry. I feel like if I apologise, he is going to do it again.

Please what should I do? Should I run away from my father's house? I'm only 16 and I don't know how to live in the streets and don't have any friends here either since we only moved in shortly before the lockdown.
My friend please help me...

P.S: Rather that troll, just jejely scroll and pass; nevertheless, I need your honest opinions. He is following this thread so please be responsible, he's just 16.

Let your mum assist you as you ask for forgiveness from dad

Let your mum avoid anything that will make her receive any form of beating from dad, if she can't walk out of abusive marriage

I am not blaming you for your actions but next time you witness them, draw mum out of his sight

If he never recovered from that shock, it's assumed you killed your dad.
How many people will you explain to that you were saving your mum from his beating, that's if you don't rot in jail

Some women can tolerate nonsense from their husband sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distress Sale: 5months Old Male Eskimo Going For Cheap / . / How To Co Sleep Safely With Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.