Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. (5017 Views)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sqlPAIN: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2023
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 02, 2023
When you grow up and have your son marry and birth under your roof, ONLY then will you understand the trauma your dad is going through.

Parents want their wards to be independent and successful. He is not demanding you build a house. He wants you to man-up.

60 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Moh247: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Oga you have a wife and two kids yet you can't afford rent of 100k for a room

You Father would win you in any Court, wether court of public opinion or court of law

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sqlPAIN: 12:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
Oga you have a wife and two kids yet you can't afford rent of 100k for a room

You Father would win you in any Court, wether court of public opinion or court of law
Rent is not the only issue. What of food,clothes, school fees(my mother is currently the one paying the school fee of my first child, my father refused to help me in anyway), furnitures and other essentials? And I'm still currently looking for a job, I lost the last one (security) few months after my 31st birthday and things have been hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by onyeego(m): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Instead of arresting him talk to members of your family especially the ones he respect.

This kind of display is why I hate humans, if you had been successful he will be calling you on the phone every minute and curling up on you whenever you come around boasting about how he gave you a bright future.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Creamypie(m): 1:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Na your papa father house e dey stay? undecided.if u can provide the simple answer to this simple kwession, we will continue the discussion. Meanwhile, u can call elders to reason with him, while you start a huzzle, and give yourself a realistic target. Money stops nonsense my guy.... Enter a hustle plenty dey
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by ojun50(m): 1:02am On Jan 02, 2023
How did you find your self in this situation and how did you end up in this situation because I am not understanding.

8 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sorextee(m): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2023
First of all, are u alright?
U married while u were still in ur dads house.
U born first pikin still in ur fathers house.
U born anoda and u still wan bring am come him house.
Ur mum is paying ur child's school fees.

This goes back to my first question. Are you alright?

Let's assume u really crippled and got no hands.

Shame no even catch u to type all these things?

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by doggedfighter(f): 1:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Why not use the money for police case and pay rent somewhere.

He's been asking you to leave but instead you are birthing more under his roof.

Your dad has seen that the only thing growing is your dick while your pocket is stunted reason he wants you out.

Set your priorities right !

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by doggedfighter(f): 1:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Why not use the money for police case and pay rent somewhere.

He's been asking you to leave but instead you are birthing more under his roof.

Your dad wants you to grow up not just dick wise but pocket wise too.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 02, 2023
See entitlement

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by atango(m): 1:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Na entitlement mentality you get! Your dad's obligation to care (house, clothe and feed) for you ended when you turned 18. If you are not in full-time education, you shouldn't expect your dad to still support you.

sqlPAIN:
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.

12 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Moh247: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Rent is not the only issue. What of food,clothes, school fees(my mother is currently the one paying the school fee of my first child, my father refused to help me in anyway), furnitures and other essentials? And I'm still currently looking for a job, I lost the last one (security) few months after my 31st birthday and things have been hard.

All am saying is you can only beg your father to help you because he owns the house

Nothing in this world can change the fact that he built the house with his sweat and blood and no police would force him to accept you back against his wishes

So your option is to beg him for more time till you can get an apartment

16 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sonssyo: 1:12am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:

You are not yet qualified to enter marriage,are you kidding me? Mode just move this topic to joke section, arrest the man for what?
Even as a lady,I pay my rent and that's makes one to be independent, you need to protect your ego as a man abeg,the bible said it,man will leave his mother and father and cling to the wife,hence the first priority as a man is to get your house first before talking of I want to marry to avoid embarrassment!

19 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.
Let me guess, this thread is an anecdote of sorts meant as followup to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7504688/u-30-still-ur-parents .....LOL grin

OP, you are wrong, and your father is right for kicking you and your wife out of his house.
A. You were not financially ready to stand on your own yet you went ahead anyways to marry a wife and bring her in to live under your father's roof indeed gives credence to your father's stance against you
B. To add to it all, you went ahead and had two children, all while not being able to financially support yourself, let alone your wife.

Two adults —you and your wife — clearly exist as fools, what do you expect your father to do with you? Fortunately, I don't believe there is any law that can grant you your foolish desire there. If I were your father, I wouldn't let you both back into that house ever again — not even for a holiday visit —until you get your heads screwed on right. Such foolishness should not be homed abeg! undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Davidave(m): 1:15am On Jan 02, 2023

9 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Let me guess, this thread is an anecdote of sorts meant as followup to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7504688/u-30-still-ur-parents .....LOL grin

OP, you are wrong, and your father is right for kicking you and your wife out of his house.
A. You were not financially ready to stand on your own yet you went ahead anyways to marry a wife and bring her in to live under your father's roof indeed gives credence to your father's stance against you
B. To add to it all, you went ahead and had two children, all while not being able to financially support yourself, let alone your wife.

Two adults —you and your wife — clearly exist as fools, what do you expect your father to do with you? Fortunately, I don't believe there is any law that can grant you your foolish desire there. If I were your father, I wouldn't let you both back into that house ever again — not even for a holiday visit —until you get your heads screwed on right. Such foolishness should not be homed abeg! undecided

You made valid points, but it would have been better if you did not include insults.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You made valid points, but it would have been better if you did not include insults.
I didn't insult anyone. I simply called a spade a spade. undecided

Oyinbo go say,"If it quacks like a duck and acts like a duck, clearly it is a duck!". grin

4 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by PJtech: 1:22am On Jan 02, 2023
And you still have the audacity to type this rubbish here... I shame for u bro

3 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sqlPAIN: 1:25am On Jan 02, 2023
PJtech:
And you still have the audacity to type this rubbish here... I shame for u bro
what's there to be ashamed of?
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sqlPAIN: 1:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:

it is your father and mother that exist as fools. Not me and my wife.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
it is your father and mother that exist as fools. Not me and my wife.
I am not the one who created this thread here dude, you are. grin

This is the first day of the New year! If truly you are married and both have kids, those children who you and your wife have irresponsibly brought into this situation, know that whatever happens to them, it will be on your heads for all of your lives. So you should get your brains running and start living as responsible adults fast. undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by PJtech: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
what's there to be ashamed of?
i don understand... No vex

9 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I didn't insult anyone. I simply called a spade a spade. undecided

Oyinbo go say,"If it quacks like a duck and acts like a duck, clearly it is a duck!". grin
so you can smile and open teeth? Wonders! smiley
I noticed that you always frown here most often.
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
so you can smile and open teeth? Wonders! smiley I noticed that you always frown here most often.
Today na New Year naw! Happy New Year! grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by Kobojunkie: 1:31am On Jan 02, 2023
PJtech:
i don understand... No vex
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by gaby(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Clout chasing prick.

As everybody don know say na rubbish threads dey make front page na to begin compose nonsense na.

Una go hear word this new year.

1 Like

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Today na New Year naw! Happy New Year! grin
Toh....
Happy new year!
Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by PJtech: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Who even takes u serious.. The last time i checked u went to village for xmas and ur aunt tried seducing you

Have you succeeded in impregnating your aunt?

11 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by sisisioge: 1:37am On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

You guys will not kill someone will laugh fa! You weren't ready financially to stand on your own yet you brought a woman into your father's space and was procreating like a ready man grin. He should fling you and your belongings out biko grin grin. You can all move into your in laws house until you're ready financially grin

May we not have mumu children o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by SporaD8: 2:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Dimples2022:
See entitlement
I believe he is trolling! Only Ladies have that kinda mentality. A Man will be so ashame of himself typing all these Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by fykes(m): 2:24am On Jan 02, 2023
But I never saw where this op wrote that he married" a wife.
Cos a man that wants you outta his house cannot follow you to go and marry.
Again, a father will not kick out a legitimate grandchild regardless of what his son has done.

For saying he wants to arrest his father, na joker he be. You are just 31 and being jobless is not your problem, your problems are an entitled mindset and dishonor. Imagine boldly saying he had physical fights with his father?
While I don't excuse his impatience, your thoughts proves that over the years only your penis and age ever grew.

I don't pity you man...I pity the woman you are dealing with her life and the kids who didn't ask for any of this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Gives Birth To An Albino / How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? / Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.