Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother (55198 Views)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / 4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Venzavenza: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
I know say my Mama na Magret stacia o...but when I have money I would buy her Massarati
nice one
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by DenreleDave(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
I know say my Mama na Magret stacia o...but when I have money I would buy her Massarati

From yahoo money or what?
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by TobilobaNice(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless you john
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Yxxx: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2020
Nnem Nnem ezigbo nne mama....Chukwu gozie Nnem�
John it is well with you.

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by dan9ice(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2020
Mother's love �
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by sluk(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless him.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Dayodragon: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2020
He really did well.. God bless him
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by pswglobal(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2020
This is deep. As I was reading through, tears started dropping uncontrollably from my eyes. God bless u son.

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by BUXOMEBONY(f): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless you John.
OMO a toju Iwo na.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by okomile(f): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations mama
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Divinenwa: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Same thing with a boy i once know in my village.now a fine and big guy

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by TheSourcerer: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2020
78sholy:
This great God bless u
no vex you read anything about God there
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2020
pswglobal:
This is deep. As I was reading through, tears started dropping uncontrollably from my eyes. God bless u son.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by adegold82: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Better pinkin you are bless
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Inception100: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2020
wow, congrats to them.. she is truly transformed.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by optm(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2020
THis is beautiful. God bless those behind this good thing

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Shawlambivert(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2020
I'm proud of you John

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Sharatan(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2020
You wan tell me say you no know say na "Jim" you type?

TheSourcerer:
Hurrah

Really good read At least John here didn't wait and pray to God day and night like I know the Average John Should
John is a radical
John is going to be a Very Successful man , and in turn breed children that don't believed in God but work with Science to make the World better , we need more people like him here , not Bible thumping Johns all over the internet telling us to type Amen for our Blessings , This John is Smart, be like this Jim and not a Bible Thumper
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by oluwaseyi0: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Science is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by TheSourcerer: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Sharatan:
You wan tell me say you no know say na "Jim" you type?

lol john is not his real name either haha
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by TheSourcerer: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Science is beautiful
yes VEry !

Unlike one uptimus prime upstairs that will be collecting and the thanks and offerings of Science
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Justlove25(f): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2020
He's truely a man and a son. God bless him greatly smiley
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Johnson5258: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Good boy.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by israelmao(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2020
As you beautify your mother God will also beautify and glorify you.

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by dagreat4(f): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2020
this got me emotional God bless you John.

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Mowsid(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2020
In Naira Marley voice........."I just wanna make mama proud"

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Hezmatosky: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Glory glory to Jesus,
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by deavicky(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2020
What a son to behold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.