Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final (25880 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Legia Warsaw In Europa Conference League / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by paulolee(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2020
good....leave cr7 out of this...he seeked for new challenge and there is it...after his fans would be blasting messi dt cr7 haven't lost a final before...for me its jus a bad day in office for juve and napoli deserves dt cup more...mayb de can jus gv cr7 the award for best player in d cup...afterall na d first billionaire footballer with highest I.G followers na..

6 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by paulolee(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Heya, PR boy won’t be happy. Italian FA need to give Juventus or him a make shift award so he doesn’t throw tantrums

If he had scored a tap in, they would have made all the report about how much of a big game player he is and how Juventus are lucky to have him. Can't stop laughing!
dnt worry...i heard there is plan in giving cr7 the best player of the cup award..

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Dansuqi: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Up napoli
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Terver90: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Lols e don red for Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by SIONKPO1(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
seriously,Sarri is a terrible coach,Juventus may not win any silverware this season
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by paulolee(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
obembet:
it's because of sari this happened to messi when he was with Valverde so stop blaming cr7
lolz...see excuse..but assuming he took the last deciding kick, scores and pulls off his shirt to show us his packs...u wunt be here blaming sarri o...he went for new challenge and dts it for him...just a bad day in office for juve....dts all

11 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by DenreleDave(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Ronaldo is a big time loser

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by themonk(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2020
obembet:

we all know it's because of sari this happened to messi when he was with Valverde so stop blaming cr7
Before I say what I want to say, is that you on your profile?

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by CalabarPikin: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Juventus nd CR7 are officially the first club and man to loose a final after d pandemic.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by pauladonis(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2020
sorry CR7, they forgot to tell you that Sarri = badluck...

Meanwhile, like for CR7 share for MESSI.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Jokerman(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2020
I blame Sarri, just like the way some people blamed Valverde for 4 years... grin

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Jokerman(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...see excuse..but assuming he took the last deciding kick, scores and pulls off his shirt to show us his packs...u wunt be here blaming sarri o...he went for new challenge and dts it for him...just a bad day in office for juve....dts all

Brotherly, why are you still blaming Ronaldo when you know it's coach problem??

Would you allow Sarri to coach Barca... please be truthful??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Saint92: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Last penalty taker lost two things yesterday.....
His first son's birthday celebration and
Coppa Italia trophy...

Glory Hunter

7 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Kaxmytex(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2020
All hail the conqueror of italy..

Coppa italia was just an icing on the cake for juve before he came, they won it four times consecutively, but all of a sudden, the conqueror came with his conquering plans, 2 coppa italia finals, and he conquered it with his conquering techniques...

Two final lost diz season already.. He has come, he has seen and he is conquering..

10 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Aflix(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
obembet:

we all know it's because of sari this happened to messi when he was with Valverde so stop blaming cr7
Lol.....Messi won a balon d or and golden boot under valverde

6 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Jaspaman: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2020
themonk:
Ronaldo should reconsider drying his talent in the sun under the guise of receiving Vitamin D

Na joke o, no insult me abeg grin

Mad man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by DenreleDave(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Loser... Isn't Ronaldo a born winner, whether sari or not, Ronaldo shud have scored with all the touches he had

Penaldo is a joke.. He was even waiting to take the last pk so as to claim the glory but God disgraced him grin

10 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by freesoul12: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Chris2863(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2020
themonk:
Ronaldo should reconsider drying his talent in the sun under the guise of receiving Vitamin D.

Na joke o, no insult me abeg grin
Lol
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by zedegit: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Let's settle this conclusively:

Like for C7 and Share for Messi.

3 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Still can't wrap my head around how that chain smoker went from fooling around in Chelsea to managing a club of Juventus cadre!!!

Must be a Mafia connection... You let Allegri go, and bring in Sarri??! That's like electing Buhari or GEJ in the stead of Trump.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Whobedatte(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Portuguese Obaseki ghosted again .
No eder, modric or bale to save his ass
Overrated piece of shit

7 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Justiceleague1: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Bad News this early morning angry

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by andrewbaba44: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Hmmm

Inside sarri and velverde who you prefer ?

Be sincere ooo because I know you are a cr7 fan
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Patoski7(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2020
But but .. I taught they said ororo no dey lose final nah.. haba Portuguese hushpuppi.

8 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by dumininu01(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:
Still can't wrap my head around how that chain smoker went from fooling around in Chelsea to managing a club of Juventus cadre!!!

Must be a Mafia connection... You let Allegri go, and bring in Sarri??! That's like electing Buhari or GEJ in the stead of Trump.
Watch lyon game cheesy cheesy.. This juve team is a joke

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by obonujoker(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Sarri is such a terrible coach...

My only annoyance is that the people trolling Ronaldo wouldn't want Sarri to coach their teams... No be una fault, how I wish ronaldo had joined Bayern or PSG.... However Juventus must sack that Sarri...

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Patoski7(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:

No mind them jare was it sarri that made him miss penalty against acmilan
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by ofiko123(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Congratulations to Napoli..
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Jokerman(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Hmmm

Inside sarri and velverde who you prefer ?

Be sincere ooo because I know you are a cr7 fan

Bro, Valverde is better than Sarri oooo.... at least Valverde dey win league titles, wetin Sarri don win?? Sarri coaching level na team like Espanyol, Everton, etc..... Imagine gattuso win trophy for Napoli, wey Sarri coach for like 4 years and win nothing....

Valverde >>> Sarri

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by kyuniii(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Am in shock.
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Jokerman(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Loser... Isn't Ronaldo a born winner, whether sari or not, Ronaldo shud have scored with all the touches he had

Penaldo is a joke.. He was even waiting to take the last pk so as to claim the glory but God disgraced him grin

Bro ... coaches or captains determine who takes penalties, not Ronaldo.... Ronaldo has taken first penalties too....

Ronaldo isn't a young man anymore...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland / NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion / PSG offered Neymar to Manchester United but they turned him down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.