Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final (25930 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Legia Warsaw In Europa Conference League / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Lordjb: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Cool
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by tfash96(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Egbon, I'm not a Ronaldo fanboy, please!!!... But, what exactly do you guys want a single person to do in a poorly performing team under a clueless coach?!

This is just like most people heaping all the blames on Messi whenever Barcelona and Argentina flounder miserably in top games. Can a single individual do everything??!

At Ronaldo's age, he shouldn't be doing much, let's be honest!!! Same with Messi!!!.. They have paid their dues.

At this point in their careers, teams should be built around their singular strengths and abilities, not the other way round!!!

Take a look at Man City's game yesterday. Imagine Ronaldo in that match!!! He would easily have buried at least 2 chances created by Silva and Debruyne...
Now you're talking but some Madridiots and the likes don't want to agree with what you just said.. They do reason that Messi should be the one to keep,to strike, to play left back and right back and everything simultaneously when it's not he's GOD himself whereas this Penaldo of a player was enjoying influence of Marcelo and co @ Madrid though Ronaldo is good I won't be sentimental but he had serious and good players beside him in Madrid unlike Messi who's been carrying Barcelona with mediocre/old players since likes of Xavi and Iniesta and Neymar and Dani Alves have left...What have they been expecting from Messi exactly? If it's possible Ronaldo should go n replace Messi in Barcelona and see how annoying Barça team can be

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Ronaldo don buy market.see dishing grin
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by uncastableodd(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2020
25tolife:
Take it or leave it,na sarri dae kill juventus. That man know nothing concerning soccer.

cc:uncastableodd ahbeg any weekend game?

Lols how much u wan knack make I give u 5 odd
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2020
uncastableodd:

5h, but na weekend. As na a day i like.
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2020
tfash96:
Now you're talking but some Madridiots and the likes don't want to agree with what you just said.. They do reason that Messi should be the one to keep,to strike, to play left back and right back and everything simultaneously when it's not he's GOD himself whereas this Penaldo of a player was enjoying influence of Marcelo and co @ Madrid though Ronaldo is good I won't be sentimental but he had serious and good players beside him in Madrid unlike Messi who's been carrying Barcelona with mediocre/old players since likes of Xavi and Iniesta and Neymar and Dani Alves have left...What have they been expecting from Messi exactly? If it's possible Ronaldo should go n replace Messi in Barcelona and see how annoying Barça team can be

People who make such comments don't understand the nature and philosophy of football!!!... Just ignore them.

Ronaldo is a very good player, but in an average team he would be less than average!!!

4 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Tome4real(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
As a footballer, Juventus are weak,since their return from this long break they are not willing and ready to play, Juventus couldn't score a single goal at their home match against AC Milan ,and at that particular game Ronaldo lost a penalty too at the beginning of the first match,but still yet that's not the reason they couldn't score,the couldn't score because they lack few percent of their previous abilities, I'm a Barcelona fan but I love Ronaldo so much and the old ladies too,I wish them all the best,they should never give up because there's so much good at the front,the Italia Seria A league and champions league still awaits them
#God bless Us All
#God bless Nairaland
#God bless all football lovers
#its well
✌️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by andrewbaba44: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Egbon, I'm not a Ronaldo fanboy, please!!!... But, what exactly do you guys want a single person to do in a poorly performing team under a clueless coach?!

This is just like most people heaping all the blames on Messi whenever Barcelona and Argentina flounder miserably in top games. Can a single individual do everything??!

At Ronaldo's age, he shouldn't be doing much, let's be honest!!! Same with Messi!!!.. They have paid their dues.

At this point in their careers, teams should be built around their singular strengths and abilities, not the other way round!!!

Take a look at Man City's game yesterday. Imagine Ronaldo in that match!!! He would easily have buried at least 2 chances created by Silva and Debruyne...

You know football Abeg

I don’t like all this cr7 and Messi arguements
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by paulolee(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Brotherly, why are you still blaming Ronaldo when you know it's coach problem??

Would you allow Sarri to coach Barca... please be truthful??
guy abeg leave sarri out of the teams problem...u guys dnt blame agentina coaches for messi bad run in finals and u are now blaming sarri for this...is it not the same sarri dt is ontop of seria a table...i would av listened to ur arguement assuming cr7 is subbed or started from the bench...juve n cr7 had a bad day...pls leave d coach out of it..

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Ronaldo didn't play the match, it was his twin brother who love taking vitamin D that went there to represent him. CR7 was furious when he saw his twin brother representing him in that game with his boots.

Pls check my signature and receive some cash for free for viewing YouTube video. It is real and legit. It is not a scam. Registration is also free

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by tfash96(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

People who make such comments don't understand the nature and philosophy of football!!!... Just ignore them.

Ronaldo is a very good player, but in an average team he would be less than average!!!
God bless you o.. Like seriously I love the way you analyse football unlike Penaldo asslickers.. Every now and then they'll be mentioning international trophy.. If it's by international trophy and club trophies as well then Let's pick Dani Alves to lord over Messi and Ronaldo.. If it's by that trophy Mbappe is better than both of them combined... Some football lovers can be so illogical oo

Thanks jare big bro.. You're blessed

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Techiekingee(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2020
SIONKPO1:
seriously,Sarri is a terrible coach,Juventus may not win any silverware this season
When ronaldo scores, sarri isn't a bad coach o....but when they lose, it's all Sarri

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2020
uncastableodd:

see this(zsh9x9g),any redflag?
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by kenex4ever(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2020
justicechichex:
final wey Ororo play and e no win.

Something is wrong. Naso Barca fans dey happy oh say Ronaldo lose final.

he is used to it already, man u vs barca

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by uunwanaobong3: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2020
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.
And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by McKayConcept(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2020
*Join our whatsapp group and learn the following high income skills*

*Training starts Now*
�Whatsapp Marketing
�Social Media Marketing
�Mini Importation
�Advanced Mini Importation
�How to make over 50 Household products and sell
�Facebook marketing
�Google Digital Marketing
�Website Design
�Cheap Data and Recharge Card selling Business
�Drop Shipping
�Affiliate Marketing
�How to get a business Idea, start and fund the business
�And Many More

Send a chat; 09032335253
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Johnpaul01: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2020
obembet:

we all know it's because of sari this happened to messi when he was with Valverde so stop blaming cr7

With that same valverde, Messi won

La liga golden boot
la liga highest assist provider
European Golden boot
Balon D'or
FIFA the best
Laureate award
IFFHS Playmaking award

Ronaldo should do same. Even sarri said he wasn't better than the rest of juventus players yesterday, fraud

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by freesoul12: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Many people won't make heaven not because of fornication, stealing or other bad things. But becos say Dem know within themselves that Messi is more a better player than this Penaldo. Yet they keep lying. Repent now

5 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by bellobee(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Two Spanish Super Cups against Bello
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by AdetolaTemi: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Don't even know what to think of this
https://melbetaffiliates.com/
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by NORSYK(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2020
tfash96:
Reason this

Lol you Agricultural Eibar Marchant fans always shout of goal ratio, why not check how many times he has played against Eibar and how many times he has played against Madrid
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by bellobee(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Two Spanish Super Cups against Barcelona
Not the first time.
Man U lost to Barcelona in 08/2009 UCL final. Madrid lost to Atletico in 2013 copa del rey final at the Bernabeu.

I’m not surprised they lost though. This same Napoli overturned a 3-0 lead by Juve earlier this season in Serie A. Only for them to loose by an unfortunate own goal. [/quote]
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by SIONKPO1(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Techiekingee:

When ronaldo scored hattrick against atletico, sarri wasn't a bad coach o....
His records with Juve is poor
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by tfash96(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2020
NORSYK:

Lol you Agricultural Eibar Marchant fans always shout of goal ratio, why not check how many times he has played against Eibar and how many times he has played against Madrid
Reason this again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by hybrid11(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2020
sarri is an unlucky coach ,spent Yeats as a coach no trophy until Chelsea delivered him , now his first season at juve,missed two already,seria A is not even sure of
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Decimus: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm not sure I agree it's the team...

That team is currently one of the best in Europe in terms of the quality of players they have. They are even better than Barcelona and Real Madrid, if we want to be factual!!!

They are simply not playing to their full potential... The best of that team is buried under poor coaching!!!

Do you know how lethal that team would be in the hands of Pep Guardiola, Jupp Heynckes, Alex Ferguson, etc??! Even Mourinho would not lose titles with that team.
You are deceiving yourself, there's nothing in that ageing squad, and hiring a passive coach on top of that. Their trademark free transfers has not been working for them of recent, the likes of Raboit, Ramsey, can etc
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Decimus: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm not sure I agree it's the team...

That team is currently one of the best in Europe in terms of the quality of players they have. They are even better than Barcelona and Real Madrid, if we want to be factual!!!

They are simply not playing to their full potential... The best of that team is buried under poor coaching!!!

Do you know how lethal that team would be in the hands of Pep Guardiola, Jupp Heynckes, Alex Ferguson, etc??! Even Mourinho would not lose titles with that team.
You are deceiving yourself, there's nothing in that ageing squad, and hiring a passive coach on top of that. Their trademark free transfers has not been working for them of recent, the likes of Rabiot, Ramsey, can etc
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Decimus: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Techiekingee:

When ronaldo scored hattrick against atletico, sarri wasn't a bad coach o....
was sarri at Juventus last season?
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by amamahdaniel(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2020
tfash96:
Reason this again
Are you sure you will make heaven? That was deep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match / Sarah Moses Dies! Ahmed Musa's Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.