Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final (25927 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Legia Warsaw In Europa Conference League / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
dumininu01:
Watch lyon game cheesy cheesy.. This juve team is a joke

I'm not sure I agree it's the team...

That team is currently one of the best in Europe in terms of the quality of players they have. They are even better than Barcelona and Real Madrid, if we want to be factual!!!

They are simply not playing to their full potential... The best of that team is buried under poor coaching!!!

Do you know how lethal that team would be in the hands of Pep Guardiola, Jupp Heynckes, Alex Ferguson, etc??! Even Mourinho would not lose titles with that team.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Patoski7(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Brotherly, why are you still blaming Ronaldo when you know it's coach problem??

Would you allow Sarri to coach Barca... please be truthful??
Before nko u think say we get coach like this, sarri better pass that sieten abi wetin b hin name self.
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by DenreleDave(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Bro ... coaches or captains determine who takes penalties, not Ronaldo.... Ronaldo has taken first penalties too....

Ronaldo isn't a young man anymore...

See excuse. How does young man or elder decide penalty shoot put.. He was only waiting to take the glory and God showed him Pepper....

Even u sef need pray.. Oya let the elders pray for u.

7 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Bro, Valverde is better than Sarri oooo.... at least Valverde dey win league titles, wetin Sarri don win?? Sarri coaching level na team like Espanyol, Everton, etc..... Imagine gattuso win trophy for Napoli, wey Sarri coach for like 4 years and win nothing....

Valverde >>> Sarri

Sarri won the europa league with chelsea nah, and he might even win the seria A with juventus

Dont you think sarri would have won the ucl with barca than to bottle twice against roma and liverpool ?

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Thryphosa(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Congrats to the Naples. I wonder why people don't know that age is not on the side of Ronaldo anymore, in football, once a player is above 30 YO, the performance drops.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Slynation(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Sheuns:

Not the first time.
Man U lost to Barcelona in 2009 UCL final. Madrid lost to Atletico in 2013 copa del rey final at the Bernabeu.

I’m not surprised they lost though. This same Napoli overturned a 3-0 lead by Juve earlier this season in Serie A. Only for them to loose by an unfortunate own goal.
Ronaldo left for Madrid that same season...
He wasn't part of the United squad
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by dumininu01(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm not sure I agree it's the team...

That team is currently one of the best in Europe in terms of the quality of players they have. They are even better than Barcelona and Real Madrid, if we want to be factual!!!

They are simply not playing to their full potential... The best of that team is buried under poor coaching!!!

Do you know how lethal that team would be in the hands of Pep Guardiola, Jupp Heynckes, Alex Ferguson, etc??! Even Mourinho would not lose titles with that team.
The team is good bro but not dat spectacular... I think the squad is ageing tho... And most of the players would not play in a guardiola team... The only intelligent players I see there is Ronaldo dybala pjanic,de ligt to some extent.. Bonucci n chiellini are past their prime... They can bring in a better coach than the smoker tho cheesy and rebuild
If you notice Napoli was playing good football under sarri... Even Chelsea showed glimpses but this juve just lacks creativity.. To play good football sef na wahala

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Sheuns(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Slynation:

Ronaldo left for Madrid that same season...
He wasn't part of the United squad

He was. 08/09 final. Barcelona won 2-0. Messi scored that crazy header. Remember? He left after the final.

7 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by tfash96(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2020
NORSYK:
Agricultural Eibar Marchant fans food is done come and devour.

Sarri got his tactics wrong last night as usual, midfielders were dead and nonfunctional
Reason this

1 Like

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2020
dumininu01:
The team is good bro but not dat spectacular... I think the squad is ageing tho... And most of the players would not play in a guardiola team... The only intelligent players I see there is Ronaldo dybala pjanic,de ligt to some extent.. Bonucci n chiellini are past their prime... They can bring in a better coach than the smoker tho cheesy and rebuild

Chief, I totally agree that a lot of rebuilding is needed... But, that team with all its inadequacies, can win trophies in any top league: La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, EPL, just name it. However, they will never achieve it with that huffing and puffing Sicilian!!! undecided

Sarri can make Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich look like Southampton in less than a season!!! I kid you not!!! undecided
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Patoski7:

Before nko u think say we get coach like this, sarri better pass that sieten abi wetin b hin name self.

Sarri is better than who??!... You are kidding, yes??!... undecided
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by dumininu01(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Chief, I totally agree that a lot of rebuilding is needed... But, that team with all its inadequacies, can win trophies in any top league: La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, EPL, just name it. However, they will never achieve it with that huffing and puffing Sicilian!!! undecided

Sarri can make Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich look like Southampton in less than a season!!! I kid you not!!! undecided
He managed to win Europa with Chelsea tho maybe because he played arsenal in the final cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Allegri is far better tho
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Patoski7(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sarri is better than who??!... You are kidding, yes??!... undecided
U are the one that is kidding, how is sieten better than sarri abeg
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Slynation(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Brotherly, why are you still blaming Ronaldo when you know it's coach problem??

Would you allow Sarri to coach Barca... please be truthful??
So sarri also made him to miss PK, unable to tapins as usual abi.... grin
Buh if he had played & scored the last PK, I'm sure you would have painted the whole NL with G.O.A. T grin

Low budget GOAT grin

5 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Sheuns:

Not the first time.
Man U lost to Barcelona in 08/2009 UCL final. Madrid lost to Atletico in 2013 copa del rey final at the Bernabeu.

I’m not surprised they lost though. This same Napoli overturned a 3-0 lead by Juve earlier this season in Serie A. Only for them to loose by an unfortunate own goal.
that was Ancelotti's Napoli not this Gattuso's rubbish
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Sarri won the europa league with chelsea nah, and he might even win the seria A with juventus

Dont you think sarri would have won the ucl with barca than to bottle twice against roma and liverpool ?

My Oga, forget fluke trophy wins... That chain smoker should never be allowed near a top team!!!

Did you see how Chelsea was playing prior to winning that title, against an inconsistent near useless Arsenal to boot??! Do you call that football, Chelsea football??!... Have you seen or watched Juventus games since he came on board??! Did you watch the embarrassing no show against Lyon??!...

Let's call a spade a spade!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by andrewbaba44: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

My Oga, forget fluke trophy wins... That chain smoker should never be allowed near a top team!!!

Did you see how Chelsea was playing prior to winning that title, against an inconsistent near useless Arsenal to boot??! Do you call that football, Chelsea football??!... Have you seen or watched Juventus games since he came on board??! Did you watch the embarrassing no show against Lyon??!...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by tfash96(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2020
What I've been waiting for to reach frontpage.. Last night was all about Arsenal and Portuguese hushpuppi

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Take it or leave it,na sarri dae kill juventus. That man know nothing concerning soccer.

cc:uncastableodd ahbeg any weekend game?
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Slynation(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Sheuns:

He was. 08/09 final. Barcelona won 2-0. Messi scored that crazy header. Remember? He left after the final.
Yea.... He left during the summer transfers
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Olarewaju89: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
obembet:

we all know it's because of sari this happened to messi when he was with Valverde so stop blaming cr7

I don't understand...

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Slynation:
Ronaldo left for Madrid that same season... He wasn't part of the United squad
guy, na bad coaching! no too blame c7
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by tfash96(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Bros forget that you do say he does single-handedly lift his team put all the responsibilities on his shoulder.. Y couldn't he prove that yesterday? He has hunchback now not to carry any load

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Slynation:

So sarri also made him to miss PK, unable to tapins as usual abi.... grin
Buh if he had played & scored the last PK, I'm sure you would have painted the whole NL with G.O.A. T grin

Low budget GOAT grin
rubbish!
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by echobazz: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Congrats Naples grin grin
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
themonk:

Before I say what I want to say, is that you on your profile?

Yes she's the one... She's too beautiful to talk shit abi.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Freebills12: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Juv will learn their lesson at end of the season after Sarri might have dealt with them with sarri ball, (just passing the ball). Hazard gave him that silver ware
Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2020
tfash96:
Bros forget that you do say he does single-handedly lift his team put all the responsibilities on his shoulder.. Y couldn't he prove that yesterday? He has hunchback now not to carry any load

Egbon, I'm not a Ronaldo fanboy, please!!!... But, what exactly do you guys want a single person to do in a poorly performing team under a clueless coach?!

This is just like most people heaping all the blames on Messi whenever Barcelona and Argentina flounder miserably in top games. Can a single individual do everything??!

At Ronaldo's age, he shouldn't be doing much, let's be honest!!! Same with Messi!!!.. They have paid their dues.

At this point in their careers, teams should be built around their singular strengths and abilities, not the other way round!!!

Take a look at Man City's game yesterday. Imagine Ronaldo in that match!!! He would easily have buried at least 2 chances created by Silva and Debruyne...

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Flows001(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2020
obonujoker:
Sarri is such a terrible coach...

My only annoyance is that the people trolling Ronaldo wouldn't want Sarri to coach their teams... No be una fault, how I wish ronaldo had joined Bayern or PSG.... However Juventus must sack that Sarri...

Of course we all know Penaldo's 'Next Challenge' is with Bayern Munich, after which he will proceed to PSG grin
May God bless me with a wife as faithful as Messi. The one that will stay with me in any kind of weather. Amen!!

5 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by ObaKlaz: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
When CR was on a run of consecutive tap-ins, his fans said he was a one man army. No one said Sarri was bad. Now, it's Sarri that takes the boot for his inability to conjure anything in the absense of Kroos, Modric, Benzema, Marcelo & everyone else that ever spoonfed him. WHAT WAS HIS CONTRIBUTION TO THE GAME YESTERDAY AND EVERY OTHER GAME WHEN HE DISAPPEARED

People who watch every aspect of games with no bias KNOW THE TRUTH about Cristiano.

7 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by phemmyfour: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2020
segebase:
Ronaldo cant lose in finals then what happened now ...two consecutive finals he has lost
The mumu always want to be the hero. Waiting to take the 5th penalty. Unfortunately , juve lost the first two penalties

3 Likes

Re: Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final by Philip4564(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Chelsea did sarri a huge favour by winning him a silverware...man too get bad luck for head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.