Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As (1785 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by Luckyziakegha: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Miss Seyitan Babatayo, the lady who allegedly claimed D'bang raped her has denied claims of been arrested alongside her mother.

I'm done and leaving everything behind - Lady who accused D'banj of rape says as she denies being arrested
I’m done with all these back and forth drama...Frank took me to the party and gave me the key to the room. I’m moving on and leaving everything behind me. Thanks and God bless I don’t know where all this rumors are coming from . Myself and my mom were not and have not been arrested.

read more
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/06/im-done-and-leaving-everything-behind.html

Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by Vyzz: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
grin

Is a lie

U must finish what u started....

Scapegoat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Done where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by Joshmodest(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
donbachi:
Done where?
Lol
old woman bring gist we start to laugh na she say teeth dey pain am ...
#SayNoToRape
Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by LexngtonSteele: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm... i love what Dbanj is wearing here.

Anyone who has an idea of what kind of tunic this is?
Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by SavageResponse(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
D'banj will still sue your ass!

1 Like

Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by Bonebreaker(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Come and finish oo shey u want to trend ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
You brought this on yourself b**ch... You gonna finish what you started.. You are owing DBanj 100 million.. bi*ch

2 Likes

Re: I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As by haweezii(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol
You're done after defaming him
Clout chasing gone wrong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Stylist, Toyin Lawani Transformed Bbnaija’s Thelma Into A Mermaid / Watch How Ooni Of Ife's Sister In Law Shakes Yansh For Wasiu / Caution Friday Kujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.