Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! (1470 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2020
I did a thread on how Yoruba people will protest for the sake of protesting and how their serial allutaness has become a joke. In that thread, I highlighted how George Soros BLM nonsense has a lot of professional Yoruba ''activists'' employed in both the UK and US. This was before the murder of that Afonjess in the US who was raped and killed by the same black American she was doing her pointless woke protest as part of BLM.

The thread has since been deleted because it offended a lot of Afonjas' feelings.

Now another Afonjess is disgracing both herself and Nigerians at large as she has taken her pointless woke activism to dismantle racism by attacking Kellogs for their branding of Coco Pops and Rice Krispies which she says is racist.

This same Afonjess had the dishonorable distinction to have been the only member of parliament to have been recalled by her constituents in the entire history of the UK.

I just dey shame for these attention seeking jobless people.

Disgraced UK MP blasts Kellogg's as 'racist' due to monkey on Coco Pops box

A disgraced UK Labour MP has launched an attack on Kellogg's Coco Pops, questioning why they are marketed with a brown monkey when the brand's Rice Bubbles have white children on the box.

Fiona Onasanya contacted Kellogg's for an explanation, the BBC reports - but after no response, she contacted an unofficial Kellogg's account on Twitter on Tuesday.

"@KelloggsUK, as you are yet to reply to my email - Coco Pops and Rice Krispies have the composition (except for the fact CP's are brown and chocolate flavoured)... so I was wondering why Rice Krispies have three white boys representing the brand and Coco Pops have a monkey?" she wrote.

A Kellogg's spokesperson said the monkey was created in the 1980s "to highlight the playful personality of the brand". They also noted Kellog's had "tigers, giraffes, crocodiles, elves and a narwhal" on its cereal boxes.

Earlier in June, Kellogg's in the US released a statement supporting the black community, which they posted on Instagram.

"Kellogg stands in support of the black community. We do not tolerate discrimination, believe all individuals should be treated with respect; and speak up when we see behaviors that don't match our values. We're committing an additional $1M to NAACP, a long-time partner."

Fiona Onasanya contacted Kellogg's for an explanation, the BBC reports - but after no response, she contacted an unofficial Kellogg's account on Twitter on Tuesday.

"@KelloggsUK, as you are yet to reply to my email - Coco Pops and Rice Krispies have the composition (except for the fact CP's are brown and chocolate flavoured)... so I was wondering why Rice Krispies have three white boys representing the brand and Coco Pops have a monkey?" she wrote.

A Kellogg's spokesperson said the monkey was created in the 1980s "to highlight the playful personality of the brand". They also noted Kellog's had "tigers, giraffes, crocodiles, elves and a narwhal" on its cereal boxes.

Earlier in June, Kellogg's in the US released a statement supporting the black community, which they posted on Instagram.

"Kellogg stands in support of the black community. We do not tolerate discrimination, believe all individuals should be treated with respect; and speak up when we see behaviors that don't match our values. We're committing an additional $1M to NAACP, a long-time partner."

Onsanya was expelled from the Labour Party and lost her seat in 2019 after lying about a speeding ticket. She was jailed for the offence for three months.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2020
According to Fiona, the fact that coco pops (which is brown and so to her is representative of black people) has a monkey on the box is racist.

Liberalism and Progressiveness is a mental disorder.

No wonder so many afonjas are attracted to it.

How can a food item packaging be described as racist based on its natural coloration and the branding mascot?

This is madness.

I am not a cereal and a monkey does not represent me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2020
Dem don dey hide posts!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by idid: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2020
OP you probably live in a poverty stricken boysquarter in one remote area of God knows attacking people's lived experiences in another country.

Get a life
Get a job

People have a right to complain about inequities in their own society. There are many in your soceity too. Find them and speak out or actually, you can F off.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Gandollar(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Op leave that woman alone.
Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Gandollar:
Op leave that woman alone.

Why?

Her foolishness is being celebrated on UK and US twitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

When they don't have any way to defend their fellow progressive useful idiot, they resort to weak memes.

IPOB at least is fighting for their own Nation State while your likes are fighting over Kellogs' use of a Monkey character in one of their serial boxes.

Question, are you a monkey ?

Why is this in any way racist?

Afonja get your sh!t together and be meaningful and useful for once.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Gandollar(f): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Why?

Her foolishness is being celebrated on UK and US twitter.
Her foolishness cannot be more expensive than that of Kemi Adeosun who actually headed Nigeria finance ministry, with fraudulent credentials!
This was an international embarrassment of scathing degrees.

Today, she walks free enjoying her loot, why haven't you come to the forefront of calling her out, instead of spending energy on the woman whose pic I see up there, looks like a cocaine addict!!

Atink you feel me now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by IJOBA2: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2020
BUT WE SOUTH WESTERNERS ARE THE MAIN TRIBALISTS IN THIS COUNTRY

9 Likes

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Gandollar:
Her foolishness cannot be more expensive than that of Kemi Adeosun who actually headed Nigeria finance ministry, with fraudulent credentials!
This was an international embarrassment of scathing degrees.

Today, she walks free enjoying her loot, why haven't you come to the forefront of calling her out, instead of spending energy on the woman whose pic I see up there, looks like a cocaine addict!!

Atink you feel me now?

I was at the forefront attacking that adulterous afonjess from the minute she was appointed

She had no business being made finance minister as she is not an economist but a mere accountant.

We all know how she got her appointment because she was warming the bed of one afonja APC big whig

She was a disgrace and has since been disgraced to silence.

Her chapter don close.

It is this useless one that may one day find her way back to Nigeria and be appointed by Tinubu into one capacity and Afonjas will not let us rest.

She needs to be exposed as the mentally unstable idiot that she is before afonjas try shoving her down our throats just as they did Kemi.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Veqtor: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Yey! Who hide my post ooo! Afonja pple! grin grin grin

Make una dey shame for una self oo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Veqtor:
Yey! Who hide my post ooo! Afonja pple! grin grin grin

Make una dey shame for una self oo

Dem never see anything.

We go give them fire till dem get sense!

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Ekwutox: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2020
When dem dey insult others, dey curse others, the thing dey sweet dem for body.

But just give them one punch in retaliation and watch as they shamelessly run to the mods for help.

What a tribalistic bunch of people.

8 Likes

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by MetaPhysical: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
I did a thread on how Yoruba people will protest for the sake of protesting and how their serial allutaness has become a joke. In that thread, I highlighted how George Soros BLM nonsense has a lot of professional Yoruba ''activists'' employed in both the UK and US. This was before the murder of that Afonjess in the US who was raped and killed by the same black American she was doing her pointless woke protest as part of BLM.

The thread has since been deleted because it offended a lot of Afonjas' feelings.

Now another Afonjess is disgracing both herself and Nigerians at large as she has taken her pointless woke activism to dismantle racism by attacking Kellogs for their branding of Coco Pops and Rice Krispies which she says is racist.

This same Afonjess had the dishonorable distinction to have been the only member of parliament to have been recalled by her constituents in the entire history of the UK.

I just dey shame for these attention seeking jobless people.

Her query is legitimate!
Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Her query is legitimate!

Are you a coco pops?

6 Likes

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Veqtor: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Her query is legitimate!

Legiti what? White people eat the Coco pops na. So what's the biggi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Ekwutox:
When dem dey insult others, dey curse others, the thing dey sweet dem for body.

But just give them one punch in retaliation and watch as they shamelessly run to the mods for help.

What a tribalistic bunch of people.

This is common among leftists as they only depend on insults and censorship to force their mental illness on others in the name of wokeness

They know they have nothing but their own stupid narrative and tribalistic mindset.

Woke ko Broke ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by MetaPhysical: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

When they don't have any way to defend their fellow progressive useful idiot, they resort to weak memes.

IPOB at least is fighting for their own Nation State while your likes are fighting over Kellogs' use of a Monkey character in one of their serial boxes.

Question, are you a monkey ?

Why is this in any way racist?

Afonja get your sh!t together and be meaningful and useful for once.

You will be surprised how marketers hide behind logo to push racist ideologies.

Ipob, Read this and be educated....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/15-racist-brand-mascots-and-logos-2014-6%3famp

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Gandollar(f): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

I was at the forefront attacking that adulterous afonjess from the minute she was appointed

She had no business being made finance minister as she is not an economist but a mere accountant.

We all know how she got her appointment because she was warming the bed of one afonja APC big whig

Her chapter don close.

It is this useless one that may one day find her way back to Nigeria and be appointed by Tinubu into one capacity and Afonjas will not let us rest.

She needs to be exposed as the mentally unstable idiot that she is before afonjas try shoving her down our throats just as they did Kemi.

This thread would be taken down by that APC mod when he finishes brunch. Don't waste your energy on it.

5 Likes

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Gandollar:
This thread would be taken down by that APC mod when he finishes brunch. Don't waste your energy on it.

Let me enjoy it and absorb the pain of the afonjas before they do so.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Fantasticcc: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Her chapter don close.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by MetaPhysical: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Are you a coco pops?

There you go, I figured you were not as bright as that lady so I shared a link to help you get a grip on racist agenda. This response gives hint on who was represented by the animal on the package. grin

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
MetaPhysical:

There you go, I figured you were not as bright as that lady so I shared a link to help you get a grip on racist agenda. This response gives hint on who was represented by the animal on the package. grin
[/s]

That's how you treat the special autistic kids in the class.

You pander to them to keep them from going apeshit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by MetaPhysical: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

That's how you treat the special autistic kids in the class.

You pander to them to keep them from going apeshit.

Except that autism has also been identified as a race bait! grin

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
MetaPhysical:

Except that autism has also been identified as a race bait! grin
[/s]

Abeg, you have made no single sense since you arrived her with your customized kegs of Zombie ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by MetaPhysical: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Abeg, you have made no single sense since you arrived her with your customized kegs of Zombie ignorance.

Fool, looking for cheap promotion. You want your thread to trend but its dead weight!

Read that link i gave you and be better educated and stop mockery of those better advanced than you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Unity Forum, Groups Give Oke N22.5m / Nigerians Dig Out Photo Of Deputy Gov Of Edo, Presenting Best Tailor Award To Os / Was Giadom Used And Dumped Or Just Play The Script Of A Slave ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.