Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID (1701 Views)

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her / Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by nairafamedotcom: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Three suspected ritualists, including a native doctor and a couple, were caught on Tuesday night, June 16, while allegedly performing some fetish rituals.

According to a source, the incident happened at Carwash Mobile Police Barracks in Egbeda, Lagos State.

The trio were caught with a bucket of water and was said to have been performing money rituals at about 11pm when they were caught.

“The Babalawo claimed the lady is possessed with an evil spirit and that they were doing spiritual cleansing for her. But when asked, the lady said they were actually performing a money ritual.

She confessed that she is a graduate with no job and that things were difficult for her and her husband, that’s why they decided to do money ritual,” a source said.

WATCH THE VIDEOS HERE

Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Obidon1(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Nawa for them
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by TransflectTP(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Wonders shall never end. Inside police barracks.
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by playapayaski: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Inside barracks So determined
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Righteousness89(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
This is how the devil makes use of people, disgrace them and leave them to their fate..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by donbachi(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2020
The day I buried my late dad,I buried him with non of his cars,money,gold,houses,expensive shoes and luxury watches.even when they lowered the coffin into the grave,non of us,his children,wife,friends,beneficiaries and family members volunteered to be buried with him.people drank and ate to their fullest.a week later,till date.no one has ever asked me about him..since dat moment till date.I my narrative about money...all the rest na vanity.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by hisgrace090: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
God gave men head to move ahead but we use ours to move backward.
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Ebubenwa042(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Devil na bastard
He will make the evil that you are doing looks good
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Afonjas, this is what they spend their time doing. Tomorrow they will be crying and disturbing everybody how Igbos have bought all their land and chased them out.

Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Thatlong9: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Real mattarz. Right inside barracks?? Devil sure knows how to seduce stupid n foolish people into thinking they are smart
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Nigerians and oversabi, I really don't get it, were they caught with any incriminating thing, if they decide to do whatever they like, how e take concern others as long as them no commit any crime. And all of you here passing judgement on them like you're in their shoes, leave them to practice their beliefs in peace abeg ..arrest them when they actually commit a crime.
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Newyear301: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by Ghostrye: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
okay so did they intrude on another person's property or did they constitute public nuincance by making a lot of noice or were they seen with stolen or illegal items, or body parts.... I can't see any reason to arrest or hassle them other than the ones that I've given.
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by duncun: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by OmarEl(m): 1:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
Nigerians and oversabi, I really don't get it, were they caught with any incriminating thing, if they decide to do whatever they like, how e take concern others as long as them no commit any crime. And all of you here passing judgement on them like you're in their shoes, leave them to practice their beliefs in peace abeg ..arrest them when they actually commit a crime.

I tire oh....It seems Freedom of Worship is not longer practiced in Nigeria!
I thought Traditional Religion is one of the Religious Worship in this country.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by bernard1000001(m): 4:15am On Jun 19, 2020
na waoo na wetin man no go see??
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by OmarEl(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
I thought Traditional Religion is one of the Religious Worship in this country?
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by dangotesmummy: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Money rituals Kwa? grin

See what African magic Yoruba 157 has caused grin
Re: 3 Ritualists Arrested While Performing Rituals At A Police Barracks, Lagos. VID by dangotesmummy: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
OmarEl:
I thought Traditional Religion is one of the Religious Worship in this country?
until they kill you

(1) (Reply)

They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men / Young Boy Beaten For Trying To Steal Items Worth N1.1m From A Boutique (Photos / Bolt Driver Treated Like A Criminal At Abuja Airport After Droppin OFF His Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.