Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tired - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired (292 Views)

I’m Tired / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired by sammyj490(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2020
As a kid i use to think life was soo easy, be a graduate, get a good payable job, build mansions, buy different cars, take my mama around the world and all. But now that I'm a graduate things are not even going according to plan. Sometimes i don't sleep in the night trying to apply for as many vacancies as possible. Please if you can help me in any way to secure a job, please assist me, I'll be really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Tired by wisestman(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
I think u need to read a book before you get anything doing. The title is Think and grow rich. It was my first book after graduation. U can download it free from the internet or buy a hardcopy for atleast N500. U need that book before u start doing anything..
Re: Tired by merit455(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
wisestman:
I think u need to read a book before you get anything doing. The title is Think and grow rich. It was my first book after graduation. U can download it free from the internet or buy a hardcopy for atleast N500. U need that book before u start doing anything..
And after reading the book,job will come.

Someone is looking for job,and you don't have anyone to offer,so keep your book reading.

Dey one were him don read,job never come.

Mr I too know

2 Likes

Re: Tired by wisestman(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
merit455:
And after reading the book,job will come.

Someone is looking for job,and you don't have anyone to offer,so keep your book reading.

Dey one were him don read,job never come.

Mr I too know

@op.. Please ignore this person that doesn't see beyond his nose. When u get the book, study it and ur life won't be the same

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Sales Manager / Vacancies (haulage And Logistics) / Urgent Vacancy: Inventory Officer At Vixa Pharmaceutical Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.