Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly (1659 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
S*x is important in marriage,it is among the oil that lubricate every marriage,but too much of it becomes boring and kills the partner slowly,especially the man,each time a man releases semens,his life gets shortens,it even lead to postrate.that's why majority of men with more than two wives do not live long

1 Like

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
cheesy shocked

What if it the husband always asking?
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by rosy1992(f): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Excess of anything leads to disaster.
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by thesicilian: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is it your death?
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Unnerve: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Everything in moderation, this still does not mean that everytime a man ejaculates, his life shortens.

Is there medical science to back this up?

4 Likes

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by bosco9: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
coputa:
S*x is important in marriage,it is among the oil that lubricate every marriage,but too much of it becomes boring and kills the partner slowly,especially the man,each time a man releases semens,his life gets shortens,it even lead to postrate.that's why majority of men with more than two wives do not live long
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
It all depends on the prowess of both parties. If it is beginning to affect one adversely, then it needs be moderated.

1 Like

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:
do you have a hoil?? undecided
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Osobi32(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
@op u need to be careful, what are u even saying? My grandpa had 12kids with my grandma and still had extra 2 with two different concubines...... Do u know what it takes to service those women? And guy man still died at age 92! Take ur time oooo

6 Likes

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
It all depends on the prowess of both parties. If it is beginning to affect one adversely, then it needs be moderated.
some women 're bent on it,or else they look elsewhere.
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Sixfeetbelle: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:

A man that demands too much sex from his wife kills her slowly. cool

1 Like

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Unnerve:
Everything in moderation, this still does not mean that everytime a man ejaculates, his life shortens.

Semen is the power and strenght of a man,it need to be conserve sometimes, this is why you see some women getting plumpy while their hubby get skinny,that's the secret.

1 Like

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
yettymuse:
do you have a hoil?? undecided
How do u mean?
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Unnerve: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:
Semen is the power and strenght of a man,it need to be conserve sometimes, this is why you see some women getting plumpy while their hubby get skinny,that's the secret.
Is there medical science to back it up? This is all I intend to know

3 Likes

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by fati2001(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=coputa post=90807982] a husband that always demand sex from the wife is killing her slowly.
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by cerpvad(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stop misleading people with your conspiracy theories. Sex cannot be too much for both genders so far they eat good food and exercise well
coputa:

2 Likes

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
bukatyne:
cheesy shocked

What if it the husband always asking?
U dey mind d mumu
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
rosy1992:
Excess of anything leads to disaster.
What's your threshold for excess
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Unnerve:

U dey mind d mumu
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
cerpvad:
Stop misleading people with your conspiracy theories. Sex cannot be too much for both genders so far they eat good food and exercise well
Men that are always on top of their wife are frail look,lacks strenght,it drains a man slowly no matter the food you eat,if you swallow a cow everyday.moderation is the key.
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by vickydankal(f): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:
Men that are always on top of their wife are frail look,lacks strenght,it drains a man slowly no matter the food you eat,if you swallow a cow everyday.moderation is the key.

Bikonu what will I not hear in this Nairaland
So you are saying, that my husband that sees different species of ladies his office daily because of the nature of his work, I should not reduce his tank and satisfy him because I’m draining him? Lol

Op your theory is baseless and unfounded. Good food, drink, exercise, good rest etc should be enough. Let me even ask when does it become too much? How many times do I can know
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
vickydankal:

Bikonu what will I not hear in this Nairaland
So you are saying, that my husband that sees different species of ladies his office daily because of the nature of his work, I should not reduce his tank and satisfy him because I’m draining him? Lol

Op your theory is baseless and unfounded. Good food, drink, exercise, good rest etc should be enough. Let me even ask when does it become too much? How many times do I can know
some women want it everyday and that's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by cerpvad(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Your theory is false. I know men who have sex every 24 hours and they are in good shape. If sex kills men slowly, there will not be any men remaining on earth today as all of them would have died out
coputa:
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by DRPAIT123(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:
concupiscence of Nonsense, intensional Rubbish
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
coputa:
So when some suggested that women didn't have the same sexual appetite as men, they were obviously lying through their teeth? cheesy
Sex does not kill anyone. What kills the men you mention is the worry that comes with the responsibility they have heaped on their heads, not sex.
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Bola146(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let me get married first before complaining. Na me get my husband not you grin
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by kachi19: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2020
coputa:

I'm actually speechless at this well written nonsense!!
Bia, nna are you a biologist?? or physician??

1 Like

Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Seundrizzy(m): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2020
smell lesbianism.... op are u one... undecidedI smell lesbianism....
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Seundrizzy:
smell lesbianism....
op are u one...
undecidedI smell lesbianism....
lazy youth,for you to perceive and recognize the odour,it means you 're swimming in it.
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by anthonyuncle(m): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2020
coputa:
,each time a man releases semens,his life gets shortens,it even lead to postrate.that's why majority of men with more than two wives do not live long

they said,
lack of sex-can lead to prostate,

now
constant sex also?

btw, men that marry more than one wives don't die because of constant sexual activities
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by Acidosis(m): 4:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Even if you can't afford a good education to polish your brain, don't you have at least 20 kilobytes of data to read and learn about sperm production and regeneration?
Re: A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly by coputa(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2020
anthonyuncle:

they said,
lack of sex-can lead to prostate,

now
constant sex also?

btw, men that marry more than one wives don't die because of constant sexual activities
They do,marrying many wives does not make the man a sex punk,some have many wives but they have sex everyday while some with only only one wive do have sex everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen A Father-in-law Quarrelling Or Fighting With The Husband. / How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App / My Gf Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.