Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease (28564 Views)

Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by ojun50(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Black Thursday ko Rip
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by crackhouse(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chai
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Charmingrascal(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
I thought that "to match" man is saying no Corona Virus in his State

1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by BlackSpanner: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
wwwihy:
I thought they said no COVID 19 in Cross River?

The information says "suspected" it's yet to be confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by kennieG(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
I thought the governor told us that they don't have anything like corona virus in the state
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by chukwuibuipob: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
sad best time not to DIE.Any headache,malaria now,nah to Sidon house take melicine sad

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Badonasty(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol...and no more lockdown...wahala Dey oo
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by 1430ah(f): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Don't let mosquito kill you with this corona virus wey dey on ground ,.
We have it in 4 by 6
6 by 6 and 7 by 7
Chat me up for more details

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Charmingrascal(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackSpanner:

The information says "suspected" it's yet to be confirmed.
Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Badonasty(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
This thing is getting serious fa....person die for isolation center and some people still dey doubt
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Lexusgs430: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Government needs to tell you what killed him?

When he died in an isolation center?

Ok o, he died from food poisoning...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by IpobAntidote: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Good night.
Pls sir, if u see Martin Luther, tell him that freedom he fought is not what the blacks are enjoying now
Tell Lugard that in his next life again, he should never repeat the marriage he did in Nigeria again
Tell Baba 70s (Fela) that all his prophecies has come to pass and that his Afonja brother helped in making the prophecy a reality.
Tell 2pac and BIG that musicians are now buying mansion and living large with companies in their names, that their reckless life style was all in vain.
Tell The Great Mandela the the apathy and freedom he fought for is no longer again
Tell all the freedom fighters that Buhari has killed the freedom
Tell all the lovers of development that, instead of moving forward, Buhari brought us backward. infact baba I dey vex, just help deliver the message
Good Night

What should he tell Ojukwu that started a war that he couldn't finish and that late Namdiot Coward Cownu?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by ChiefS(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
The same Cross River that claims not to have a single case. Why do we like deceiving ourselves as a people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Jagaban79: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Emmanuel brown 26, I dey feel u, nice one! BUBU HAVE DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by ThierryJay: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
All those deceiving themselves that Corona is not in Cross River. You don see am?

See, Corona is like pregnancy, it will always show in the end, and put an end to all lies.

If Nigerians don't take precautions, Corona will continue to show itself. Our only prayer is that the death rate be reduced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by otokx(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Badonasty:
This thing is getting serious fa....person die for isolation center and some people still dey doubt

They will say he died of loneliness.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by drdan777(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
The NEWS Shock Prof. Ben Ayade
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by okpurukata(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:
bad...jus too bad...so much deaths this days that people are no longer concerned abt covid..
in other news its a very boring Thursday because i decided to stay at home today n realized dt my dstv sub av expired leaving me with jus NTA, decide to manage it and was watching the presidential task force on covid 19 briefing thats airing live maybr from abuja...love the way instructions and updates are been released especially the questions being asked by newsmen to the ptf agents and all questions were adequately treated, i just wished our president do give such kinda briefing with open spaces for media to ask questions and not jus dt edited speech he do read to us whenever is he on air...is that too much to ask?

Yes!!! Its too much to ask. Didn't you know him before voting him?
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by paulolee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
okpurukata:

Yes!!! Its too much to ask. Didn't you know him before voting him?
guy abeg na GOD name i take beg u...no ever play that kain rough play again make swear no follow u...na u de my back and see me when i de vote am?? wich kain joke be dis na??

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by NairaMaster1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
frankypunk:
I think say dem no get covid 20

I been wan ask same question but I said no need
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by 2BONE: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
where's god amidst global pandemic? was a question on CNN broadcast screen few months ago. let the whole god blieving countries worldwide gather with citizens n their leaders and call on God or Allah to help man solve covid19 if they exist but if there's no response from the sky then let you all accept the fact that there's no god and man life is left to mother nature to do with it what she pleases.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Britxt007(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Corona come dey goooo. Useless virus

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Endlesspeace(f): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Thought they said no Corona Virus in Cross River state?
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Frankest20(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
NCDC needs to investigate Cross River State in a more serious way
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Covid everywhere
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Gkay1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by SirWarlock: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:
bad...jus too bad...so much deaths this days that people are no longer concerned abt covid..
in other news its a very boring Thursday because i decided to stay at home today n realized dt my dstv sub av expired leaving me with jus NTA, decide to manage it and was watching the presidential task force on covid 19 briefing thats airing live maybr from abuja...love the way instructions and updates are been released especially the questions being asked by newsmen to the ptf agents and all questions were adequately treated, i just wished our president do give such kinda briefing with open spaces for media to ask questions and not jus dt edited speech he do read to us whenever is he on air...is that too much to ask?
Questions like what if I may ask? Cos I don't really see the point of their briefings any longer if we don't get substantial facts and breakdown of where we are concerning covid. Even state governments aren't saying anything, just announcing reopening up and down undecided

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by PrinceMajestic: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Christian n Muslims tell ur super power imaginary sky fairy to take back his virus. Boko haram terrorists n Christian crusaders have massacred enough millions of innocent people for u already yet you still hit them covid19 according to Isaiah 54:7, Terrorists people call your god to order
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by realstars: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Calabar Is Blessed With No Coronavirus, So Look For What Is Killing Him And Test Others In Akwa Ibom, Then Start To Register Corona Then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by SirWarlock: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Frankest20:
NCDC needs to investigate Cross River State in a more serious way
I don't know why it seems ncdc has to pass through the state governments to carry out its duties. Maybe the nonsense with kogi wouldn't have happened undecided
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Dalby(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Corona come dey goooo. Useless virus

I think them say no Corona for Cross Rivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Buhari Receives Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head Of Service In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.