Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease (28562 Views)

Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Person cannot die in peace again , everything na covid19. las las covid419
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by exposition: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let us keep on telling ourselves lies!
Politics with human lives!
Hmm!
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by safarigirI(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:
bad...jus too bad...so much deaths this days that people are no longer concerned abt covid..
in other news its a very boring Thursday because i decided to stay at home today n realized dt my dstv sub av expired leaving me with jus NTA, decide to manage it and was watching the presidential task force on covid 19 briefing thats airing live maybr from abuja...love the way instructions and updates are been released especially the questions being asked by newsmen to the ptf agents and all questions were adequately treated, i just wished our president do give such kinda briefing with open spaces for media to ask questions and not jus dt edited speech he do read to us whenever is he on air...is that too much to ask?
honestly ptf is trying well.
Boss mustapha is the mvp
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by MisterMan123456: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Such a kind man, back then in 2006 when I worked with Ecobank. Really nice man. May his soul rest in peace. Uncle Goddy as he was fondly called.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by safarigirI(f): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
juman:
Cross rivers state is in the hands of drunkards.
Only God knows the number of people that have died of corona like this lawmaker in the state.
[/s] shut up and stop spewing rubbish
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by emmanuelbrown26: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Kid, get a real job and a real life. I just advised you to include Ojukwu and Namdiot Cownu in your messages and you are here wailing and crying like a jilted HOE.

Start another war and see how you will be smacked down again.

STFU and GET LOST.
Lolsss, we don't wail, we say as it is. One major problem afonjas HV is lack of mingle. U hardly see an afonja mingle with different tribes. Of not I would HV engaged u in argument.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Isorshe(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
doggedfighter:
Sad
So many deaths and many families thrown into mourning.
It's almost become a normal everyday thing cry cry
How come a Cross Riverian died of Coronavirus?
The answer is in the first sentence of the first paragraph,
'Obudu State in cross river state'
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by NaijadrivaCars: 4:42am On Jun 19, 2020
From a doctor there, there is Covid but I don't know why it is not publicised.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by NaijadrivaCars: 4:42am On Jun 19, 2020
frankypunk:
I think say dem no get covid 20
E de.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Lawalatm: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Guys chilll...................every death is now suspected COVID-19 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy................ remember you are not guilty until convicted? He either died of COVID or not.....medical terms dey behave and confuse like English language these days

RIP good man.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by blessedchild234(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2020
2020 should be over .
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Jumek(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2020
The state government should be held responsible for the guys death. they refused NCDC from carring out covid 19 test.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by GoddonBishop: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
So now person no fit die em own die again without it being connected with covid? Na witch dey worry una sef? When TB, BP, Diabettes, Meningitis, HIV/AIDS, Asthma, etc are killing people who took any statistics? I hope this will be done to curb unemployment and poverty rate in the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists / President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders / Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.