Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer (67968 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / Hushpuppy: AGF, Malami Cautions Court Against Granting Bail To DCP Abba Kyari / PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Slymonster(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
egalitarianism:

You must be an accomplice, fvck ur ol

Accomplice? Lol for telling you the truth. Remember what I told you earlier, work on yourself.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by ddooskie(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
VanTee20:
Is Igbalode a name?
Just like Buruji
You get my drift? cheesy
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by egalitarianism: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Slymonster:

Accomplice? Lol for telling you the truth. Remember what I told you earlier, work on yourself.
Okay gee. One love. Appreciate
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by majamajic(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Invictious Obi and Evans too na Yoruba? grin

Count 20 criminals, 18 will b Igbo's

E pain am

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
You can all see the disadvantages of showing off . More than one dozen were involved in the scam.. but only hushpuppi is the talk of the Town. When they are eventually released,then stigma will only be in hushpuppi.. and many people will disassociate themselves from him. But others will still be balling Low Key.. with no shame .Because we don't know them.showing off on social media is immaturity. It's Market Noise. Learn from this poor Guy..even ibori the politician that was Jailed is not that free like before. The Convict shit still dey affect him.. this is someone that has power.. talk less of hushpuppi.. always resist the Urge to post online. Live your life low key. And Again say No to Crime. Everyone Wont use roll Royce.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by greatbuc(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Iwoyi laaro yin.

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by sacajawea: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Pls... The song u wrote underneath.. pls who sang it..
I want to download it
Ok I will tell you, but are you interested in the Post too -- taking good care of me
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by ikorodureporta: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
na how to cone free d guy here dem dey play so...u berra leave am for fbi...
Wey that other hausa guy wey them arrest before??
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by knockturnal(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Newyear901:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11759744_a7acc03e265f42498e938c28f3a09444_jpeg_jpegd12895b885796d7c97a441d4b687b6cd

You are a web developer and you don't know you could be sued for using copyrighted images? Is that not UBA's Leo you are using for your advert? Na laidis you go give your clients court case. Take that photo down, bros. Seeing that alone won't make me patronize you.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by 2shure: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
I dont expect the anti graft agency to ask hush the fav sars trap question during stop and search. Question one. Have you heard abt internet scam. Question 2. What do you do for a living. Final sars question. May we go through your phone.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
sacajawea:

Ok I will tell you, but are you interested in the Post too -- taking good care of me
noo.. oya, what is the title of the song
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by cryptotech: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
the west are ahead wen it comes to digital Skills, not all are into scam, but all are digitally concious, Nigeria youth should embrace the power of modern technology...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by hedonistic: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
The EFCC is a pathetic joke. What do you expect when the agency is led by a rustic, barely educated peasant named Mugu, and populated with dense abokki characters.

You have more than enough work on your hands tackling the rampant economic crimes perpetrated by public officials in Nigeria. But no. You want to jump on the online trend by forcing yourself into a matter that does not concern you. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by sacajawea: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
noo.. oya, what is the title of the song
No Me too I don't know
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by kinibigdeal(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmartProf:
EFCC, so u had details about the said fraudster but issued no statement about him all these while at least to warn those who revered him based on his public show of wealth. If it were to be for political witch-hunt, you will prosecute the individual on the pages of newspapers even before u get the individual arrested. Pls allow Interpol do their job, cos u had all the time in the world to have stepped in prior to his arrest to demand an extradition but u didn't...so don't disturb us now pls, we are so busy still awaiting the possibility of another APC member announcing himself as chairman before midnight

They won’t to collect some money from him and free him.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
sacajawea:

No Me too I don't know
it's okay now.. no problem
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by sacajawea: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
it's okay now.. no problem
Yh No P
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by hedonistic: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Slymonster:

Baba work on yourself and stop giving excuses.. There are alot of nigerians dealing with foreigners legitimately online.

You dey mind am? Any loser who can't tie his own shoe laces would find someone to blame.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by proxillin(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
efccc wan dabaru matter.

They want to help him.

Remember they released mompha.

USA should not allow EFCC take the guy. They want to set him free.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Dshocker(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why is Nigeria like this
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is what quest for ILLEGAL wealth by all means pushes you to..

It ends in shame and disgrace!

The Worst of all is that all these so called wealth ends here.

I Love the prayer of Agur, the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30: 7-9

7 Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Decryptor(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
The best way to make yourself happy in Naija grin
First book space on Nairaland post that has to do with YORUBA aka AFONJA shocked
Go outside buy suya with chilled fanta grin
Them check if IPOB e-warriors are online cool

Take a sit and watch them mesmerize themselves undecided undecided

Your ewedu-swallowing brother has made international headline for the wrong reasons.

Focus on that and leave Igbo's out of it grin grin
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Karlifate: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Where was EFCC all this while
They were busy chasing Diezani Alison-Madueke, from the UK to the Commonwealth of Dominica cheesy
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by larryking540: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
olaric:
EFCC trying to claim glory. This guy was right under your nose for a very long time but you guys acted like you didn't know he was living like a king while no verifiable source of livelihood could be linked to him.

that dude has not been to Nigeria for along time ,
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by CODEIN: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Heavensent01:
what about the details of Tinubu, Goje, orji?

hushpuppi will buy justice in Nigeria as morpha did and nothing will happened after

na Nigeria you go steal 300bn dollars, dem go tell you to drop 300m dollars then you will be release. where is the rest of the 270bn? gone

very useless country, if I happened to be Nigeria president both icpc and efcc will be scrapped. another new enforcement will be established and it shall be place under judiciary, executive shouldn't be in charge of financial enforcement agency
they call it plea bargain. But are you in Nigeria? If you are you would know both the judiciary and legislative are also equally corrupt. Infact everything Nigeria including the air been breathe in is corrupt. Take it or leave it

hedonistic:
The EFCC is a pathetic joke. What do you expect when the agency is led by a rustic, barely educated peasant named Mugu, and populated with dense abokki characters.

You have more than enough work on your hands tackling the rampant economic crimes perpetrated by public officials in Nigeria. But no. You want to jump on the online trend by forcing yourself into a matter that does not concern you. Idiots.
From Ribadu to the current bigoted one, they’ve never announced the apprehending of any of the many abokis both in the north and south doing cybercrime big time. Not that I support it, infact I hate it, but is usually southerners they do go after. So many abokis are also into it from the aboki account providers to their youths scamming foreigners
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Karlifate: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
knockturnal:

You are a web developer and you don't know you could be sued for using copyrighted images? Is that not UBA's Leo you are using for your advert? Na laidis you go give your clients court case. Take that photo down, bros. Seeing that alone won't make me patronize you.

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by ehemwhy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is what quest for wealth by all means pushes you to..

It ends in shame and disgrace!

The Worst of all is that all these so called wealth ends here. Not even a pin will be taken from here!

I Love the prayer of Agur, the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30: 7-9

7 Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Wow...well said ,i have never come across this in the Bible
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by xukwaa: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
The game plane is to take a cue from the oyinbos and spill it out to the press as if you were the prime investigator!
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by CODEIN: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dshocker:
Why is Nigeria like this
Because the 2014-expired entity called Nigeria was a British-made mere geographic expression forged on corrupt principle and given to the fulani black Arabs to resume the completion of their jihad which will suppress and bring backwardness to the native indigenes who have now been made fools in their own ancestral land.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Adeedris(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
I love the fact that he is being prosecuted in the US. If he was extradited to Nigeria, he would not be prosecuted successfully. EFCC (Economic and Financial Clowns Commission ) just like our government and army is full of clowns.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by osazsky(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Where was EFCC all this while
because they saw F.BI did the needful they want to start forming activities..I can still remember how our Nigeria army became very active on audio after Chad soldiers had done the needful spits on this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.