Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer (67981 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / Hushpuppy: AGF, Malami Cautions Court Against Granting Bail To DCP Abba Kyari / PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Mayng01(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
All the heads you have longly been cheating have longly been crying. It is pay back time mr hush cos you can’t tell yourself how many daughters and sons, how many fathers and mothers, how many widows and widowers, how many blacks and whites , olds & aged, dead or alive that you have duped, that you have scammed & that you have destroyed their lives & now that nemesis has come, kindly embrace it & hold it tight cos it’s gonna be cranky and hot, be ready, the law is just warming up with you. Only God knows what is running through your head now, but I am sure you were told to think before you leap but you refused, so face it cos your fraudulent activities had gotten to Europe as well & you’re on top of their wanted list. Ah! Hush!!! You are in a big mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Jabioro: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
EFCC statement on husppupy"" be like fowl wey take leg dey scratch ground"" EFCC exposed ! Exposed wetin..They wanted to protect Ramoni Igbalode from the international embarrassment.. moment EFCC secure him from Interpol considering the case dead..Bambusing with nonsense speech..can someone tell me the meaning of all the speaker speeches..Noise makers
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Joshlinks: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Patronise us. You will be glad you did
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Kccheechy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Where was EFCC all this while
The matter tire me o... They are speaking up now because the FBI and Interpol has got him in their net. The worst mistake the FBI will do is to let hushidiot be extradited to face charges in Nigeria...
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Enyimbamercedes: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
The EFCC should shut up!

We know a lot of people who have cases to answer but aren’t answering due to its partisan nature!

Once they hear a high profile case, they want to hop on to the hype wagon and make noise!!

At the right time... I will tell their story
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Bennysam: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmartProf:
EFCC, so u had details about the said fraudster but issued no statement about him all these while at least to warn those who revered him based on his public show of wealth. If it were to be for political witch-hunt, you will prosecute the individual on the pages of newspapers even before u get the individual arrested. Pls allow Interpol do their job, cos u had all the time in the world to have stepped in prior to his arrest to demand an extradition but u didn't...so don't disturb us now pls, we are so busy still awaiting the possibility of another APC member announcing himself as national chairman before midnight
You people should talk with sense at times , efcc want
To arrest him but he escaped to Dubai , now what efcc
Need is interpol to arrest him which they just did

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by CocoaOla: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Heavensent01:
what about the details of Tinubu, Goje, orji?

hushpuppi will buy justice in Nigeria as morpha did and nothing will happened after

na Nigeria you go steal 300bn dollars, dem go tell you to drop 300m dollars then you will be release. where is the rest of the 270bn? gone

very useless country, if I happened to be Nigeria president both icpc and efcc will be scrapped. another new enforcement will be established and it shall be place under judiciary, executive shouldn't be in charge of financial enforcement agency
all Nigeria have mental problem s in fact they are under APC PDP mental slavery you're the only sane person I swear
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Geenosko: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
WaywardSon:
They couldn't wait to start disclosing details of an ongoing case and investigation. This media circus we call EFCC is the reason corruption can never be taken serious in this Country. Smh

So true. FBI is yet to comment. EFCC is running their mouths like tap.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Basher8583: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
olaric:
EFCC trying to claim glory. This guy was right under your nose for a very long time but you guys acted like you didn't know he was living like a king while no verifiable source of livelihood could be linked to him.

Who was right under whose nose. Have you every seen dat i.diot enter Naija before. He knows staying in UAE is the only asylum he has. Now thats gone

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by liveyourlife007(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is what quest for wealth by all means pushes you to..

It ends in shame and disgrace!

The Worst of all is that all these so called wealth ends here. Not even a pin will be taken from here!

I Love the prayer of Agur, the son of Jakeh in Proverbs 30: 7-9

7 Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
i see Contentment as the theme of these verses
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by biomedics(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
EFCC good morning sir.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by nwanwaoge(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by JamesBond008(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Where was EFCC all this while

Don't mind the stupid & confused bunch.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by JamesBond008(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmartProf:
EFCC, so u had details about the said fraudster but issued no statement about him all these while at least to warn those who revered him based on his public show of wealth. If it were to be for political witch-hunt, you will prosecute the individual on the pages of newspapers even before u get the individual arrested. Pls allow Interpol do their job, cos u had all the time in the world to have stepped in prior to his arrest to demand an extradition but u didn't...so don't disturb us now pls, we are so busy still awaiting the possibility of another APC member announcing himself as national chairman before midnight

Before midnight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by greenskittles: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
If EFCC had announced their Intel on Hushpuppi or even been successful at arresting him, a lot of miscreants/fraud sympathizers would pushed back against it. We all saw how you guys reacted when Mompha was arrested back then. I'm just grateful that this criminal has finally been caught, and I hope he goes away for a long, long time.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by jerryfunky(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chia.....this one na pick 2 for whot fame ooo....

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Naijaarchive(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bunch of idiots... They should learn from interpol how they are handling the case professionally not running to social media to score cheap points

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by cbrezy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Since this useless govt enter, na so so disgrace dem dey give us.
between Hus dog and APC who scam pass? Buhari scammed afonjas with fake and empty promise all bcs afonjas are easy to deceive. Just give an afonja an empty promise he/she will fall for u.

you no go kill person smiley grin cheesy
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by emmanuelbrown26: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
mmars:

Your father is an afonja
Lolsss, baba no start waiting u no fit finish
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsss, baba no start waiting u no fit finish
Ojukwu warn your Self may you no start another useless crusade

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
mmars:
Ojukwu warn your Self may you no start another useless crusade
Lolsss, I'm ever ready for anybody bcs I'm done with my trading with my afonja good friend and partner. We fear no foes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by hopexter(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Asgard13:
Yoruba and dia love for scam...

And they’re always bold about the thing.. na dia way

Where’s that Abike of a thing.. we’ve not heard from her ...

Two faced lazy Yoruba woman cool

She's done well in reporting your drug trafficking brothers awaiting death injections overseas to their respective families for proper burial. Don't be too much if an ingrate. undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by emmanuelbrown26: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Can you sleep without afonja in ur life? Afonja really do u guys strong thing, Invictous Obi brother grin
Lolsss, yes I can sleep and I'm about to sleep bcs of afonjas. I just came back now from where I hanged out with my afonja friend and partner

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsss, I'm ever ready for anybody bcs I'm done with my trading with my afonja good friend and partner. We fear no foes
Who wants to be your foe all you know is to break your back from palm wine trees and blame the other tribes for your own mischiefs

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by emmanuelbrown26: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
mmars:

Who wants to be your foe all you know is to break your back from palm wine trees and blame the other tribes for your own mischiefs
Hey brother, like I said before, if u ready for the e-fight, let's get down on the floor.
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Sheggy13(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Asgard13:

You're shameless.. Invictus Obi pleading guilty to $11m fraud and having to face 20 years jail term is there on the front page. You and idiots like you conveniently ran away from that thread to come here and masturbate about Yorubas. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by speedchariot(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Timaya ft Olamide&Phyno.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Hey brother, like I said before, if u ready for the e-fight, let's get down on the floor.
Let dance .. Osu goat
Re: EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer by Eghosblue(m): 12:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Asgard13:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.