Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook (4624 Views)

Meet Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Who Has The Biggest Melon In Nollywood Industry / Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon / Huge Water Melon! Nigerian Lady Blast A Lady Who Put On Two Push Up Bra. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Naijapeeps: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Girls will always be girls, even with the directives by the Government that all slay queens should stay at home due to the Coronavirus, but Kaduna Slay Queen is still Slaying.

Them no dey hear words, Aisha likes showing off on Facebook and today she has decided to show us her lovely melon or should i say over-ripped pawpaw. She doesn’t like bra, I mean you won’t blame her, not like theirs any bra that can hold such overload.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/slay-queen-displaying-melon-on-facebook/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by meobizy(f): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2020
...but can she cure cancer?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Numero9: 2:16am On Jun 19, 2020
People like this have nothing to offer but sex!
It's heartbreaking that alot of these girls do not k ow how to prepare a decent meal (from experience).

If guys can withstand sexual advances from a woman, it intimidates her and makes her realize she needs to bring something reasonable to the equation.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Harllaby: 2:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Numeru! A lady with big ass, and big boob with fine face and soft bedmatic skills with empty skull is someone else's favorite.
Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Numero9:
People like this have nothing to offer but sex!
It's heartbreaking that alot of these girls do not k ow how to prepare a decent meal (from experience).

If guys can withstand sexual advances from a woman, it intimidates her and makes her realize she needs to bring something reasonable to the equation.
U have said it all.
Most of them have been trained to believe that they can only function as Objects of mere satisfaction to the men.
While assuming and nurturing this Role, their Brain and other side suffer and Lag behind.

Don't be surprised to realise how Dirty that Young Lady is. Most are taught how to take their baths by their Boyfriends now.
It's really a serious problem.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by phemmyfour: 6:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Still searching for the melon

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2020
What exactly is shud we deduce from this.. I can't get..
I opened when I heard melons, I thought a cultivated one.. never knew is this gibberish undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Realresk(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I opened when I heard melons, I thought a cultivated one.. never knew is this gibberish undecided undecided undecided

U not alone
Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Hypnotise: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmm. Manchester lady
Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Kriss216: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
So, wetin consign slay queen with cultivated melon
Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by Meteng: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Wo! I've just showed her this picture and we're having a hell of a laugh over it
Re: Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook by doggedfighter(f): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Pulling someone's picture and writing nonsense opinions and dishing out unsolicited advice.

People who do this desire ladies like this but most times can have them since they pretend to be very religious so they resort to writing trash

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Has The Horniest Men In The World? / Since Men Won't Marry Us, We Go Dey Knack Una Papa" - Lady Says / How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.