Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant (26893 Views)

Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Lagos Assembly Members, Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Mill Project / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2020
CleoT:
Same rice with rocks abi concrete inside.... mtchew �
Really.. There are Nigerian rice sold in the market with no rock and stones. Have a little faith in your country and be appreciative.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2020
No mention of it's milling capacity. It shouldn't be less than 1000 mt per day.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by ikelords(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Wickedfact:
For the records, Obiano has been signing MOU on rice in Anambra right from when Judas Iscariot was pushing wheelbarrow at Aba. Nothing to show. This December, his people would carry rice to Anambra as always. Zero plans for the future, zero achievements, zero shame.
my brother rice business is bigger than what you think, obiano is trying when it comes to agriculture, but in other things I will rate him zero. Building big rice mill is not the problem where the issue lies is getting sufficient rice paddy to keep that plant running efficiently and on daily basis. Come let me take you around various rice mill that have been shut down for years due to inadequate supply of rice paddy, am sorry this one might follow suit too, except there is a large farm land somewhere to ensure adequate supply
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by wink2015(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
I will not surprise if Lagos happen to be the one feeding the nation at the end of the completion of this project.

You are just over exaggerating.

Lagos state do not have sufficient land for Agriculture ( planting of seeds, crop farming )

How then can Lagos feed the nation?

Lagos is even moving to other states such as Ogun states and Oyo state for land for development.

NORTHERN NIGERIA that is waiting for LAZY MAN CRUDE OIL MONEY should take the lead in feeding the nation.

Other state or region can just add their support.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Katier00(f): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2020
AreaFada2:

If so you be correct slay mama.
More lipstick and more grease ma. grin
lipstick is a sure thing but making money is what keep my heart ticking. Rice mill is capital intensive but that is my vision 2025 by his Grace. Agriculture is the new dimension
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by delvzy(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Alright thumbs up for that and o think more Rice mills should be established in and outside Lagos.
States which have the ability to improve productivity of rice and other daily consumption needs to start now drafting out sustainable plans.

Remember the key thing is;

✓IMPROVEMENT IN QUALITY
✓IMPROVEMENT IN QUANTITY
✓IMPROVEMENT IN SUSTAINABILITY
✓IMPROVEMENT IN A STABLE PRICE CAP.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2020
I Love Lagos

I Love PMB

I Love PYO
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Realestatepro(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Another reason to buy real estate around Imota Ikorodu axis.
See our signature and continue us
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Hezmatosky:
But why did this reporter us Ms for her instead of Mrs? She divorced?
Na wa o!

Monitoring spirits full Nairaland o!
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Sagay212: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
I will not surprise if Lagos happen to be the one feeding the nation at the end of the completion of this project.

Because of rice plant? Wetin this one dey yarn?
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2020
AreaFada2:

If so you be correct slay mama.
More lipstick and more grease ma. grin
Na wa.........
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Katier00:
lipstick is a sure thing but making money is what keep my heart ticking. Rice mill is capital intensive but that is my vision 2025 by his Grace. Agriculture is the new dimension
Go! It shall be well.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by AreaFada2: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Katier00:
Chai! Twale ma. Aunty wey sabi.

I guess I am not the only one who finds an entrepreneural lady super attractive. Attractive in every sense. Not for being half unclad but for their smartness, charm and money making swagger.

Like our grandmothers who used their business skills to earn more than most men those days.

They supplied food stuff to Lagos that was growing fast. Plantain, vegetables, fruits, garri, you name it. The true slay Queens of yore.

I laugh when people say they are now feminists fighting to free oppressed women.

60 to 70 years ago our grannies were trading, putting up houses, wearing the best cloth material and showing men how to invest.

Earning own bucks is everyone's best bet at liberation. Man or woman.

Katier00 do you do business consultancy?

1 Like

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by iammolise(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2020
OP I just want to know when they'll be Recruiting, am a water treatment operator... Please do a bro the favour to give me feedback on this.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by iammolise(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

#ForAGreaterLagos
https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1273747327229005824
OP I just want to know when they'll be Recruiting, am a water treatment operator... Please do a bro the favour to give me feedback on this.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Adebowale911(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Make dem also put eye for the road that links to the mill
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Don't worry ogun state is coming for their land, all the stone rice will soon be stories.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by johnmartus(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oga this is yoruba land not like imo v Anambra or Enugu v Abia
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Don't worry ogun state is coming for their land, all the stone rice will soon be stories.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:
I pray make FLOOD no wash this project before tomorrow

Omo Igbo with his evil mind.
Part of the agenda of the god of flood this year is to wash the entire Igbo race away into the deep sea...be prepared

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Edose Enaboifo, The CEO Of Sir Ej Farms Enterprise, Abuja / Ondo Farmer Killed After Receiving Compensation For Damaged Crops / Man Ties Tree With Juju Cloth To Scare People, But See What Happened Next. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.