Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Chronic Armpit Odor. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chronic Armpit Odor. (412 Views)

Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronic Armpit Odor. by KingMicky3286: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Please I need your advice about a friend of mine who is have a chronic armpit odor.

How can it be solved. I got roll on to my friend but the odor is still there.

What’s your stake on this?

I want to gradually talk to my friend to avoid killing of confidence and socialization.
Thanks

Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2020
The only advice I know is the best, us for the fellow to improve his/her hygiene..
Anything aside that.. I tell you na temporary..
And besides, be careful of roll ons..etc
Don't go for anti perspirants.. go for the liquid one..
Cuz if cancer, and too much smell for body(sweet or bad). No good at all..

1 Like

Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by ModestGal(f): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmn
I have a solution for you
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by Sisijetue(f): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Are you sure it’s a friend
Lol just kidding
Try clean hygiene and a good diet
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by KingMicky3286: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2020
It’s a friend of mine. But I want a solution so that people won’t be avoiding my friend.

I am okay as I don’t have armpit odor. I shave weekly and I have roll on too. I do take my shower regularly.

Sisijetue:
Are you sure it’s a friend
Lol just kidding
Try clean hygiene and a good diet
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by KingMicky3286: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
What is the solution?
ModestGal:
Hmmn
I have a solution for you
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by ModestGal(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2020
KingMicky3286:
What is the solution?
There's one toner than would work so well to kill all the bacteria causing the smell. All you have to do is clean your armpit with the toner every morning and evening before you sleep.
You can see I'm not a fake or would lower my integrity to advertise what won't work for you.
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by Fheelzz(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Good hygiene is important though, but roll on ia out of it cos once he/she stops using it they will it be brutal than what it was before
I recommend using lime to wash the armpits b4 bathing atleast keep it in for like 2 or 3mins it works like magic, also tell the person not to use a cloth for a long time frequent change also

Are you sure it is not you Op?? grin
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by KingMicky3286: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Fheelzz:
Good hygiene is important though, but roll on ia out of it cos once he/she stops using it they will it be brutal than what it was before
I recommend using lime to wash the armpits b4 bathing atleast keep it in for like 2 or 3mins it works like magic, also tell the person not to use a cloth for a long time frequent change also

Are you sure it is not you Op?? grin

If it's me, I won't hide it cause if you hide a disease from the public, it will kill faster. In my post, I did not mention" GENDER" because i have both M/F friends.
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by KingMicky3286: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2020
ModestGal:

There's one toner than would work so well to kill all the bacteria causing the smell. All you have to do is clean your armpit with the toner every morning and evening before you sleep.
You can see I'm not a fake or would lower my integrity to advertise what won't work for you.

What's the name of the toner? You can drop the name or picture here so that it will help others.

Thank you
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by ModestGal(f): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2020
KingMicky3286:

What's the name of the toner? You can drop the name or picture here so that it will help others.

Thank you
Pm me if you need it. Its #10k
Re: Chronic Armpit Odor. by KingMicky3286: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Keep it to yourself.

Thanks
ModestGal:

Pm me if you need it. Its #10k

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Weed Smokers Develop High Appetite After Smoking?? / List of Countries Whose Citizens Will be Allowed to Travel to Europe - No U.S.A / 7 Common Issues Little Girls Might Have ‘down There’ And What You Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.