Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Intoboy(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2020
I will be brief with this
I broke up with my girl friend three years ago bcus she left lagos for ghana and communication wasn't apparently incessant, the feelings faded ad the love waxed cold i jus couldn't fake it so i had to tell her the love i have for her isn't really vigorous compared to how i used to feel for her...she suggested we go on a break wic i vividly agreed with
. jus when we were on break, lolz i met another gyal wic i really liked ad she likes me too...we started dating ad i told her about my xgf in ghana, i showed her pictures too cos i didn't wanna hide anything from her...we were cool together not until my ex came bak, she knew i hav moved on buh she still doesn't wanna accept the fact dah i have moved on...she's calls incessantly, she tells me she loves me everyday, she sends money to me, she always comes visiting she's jus trynna force tins to work out btween tho I'm beginning to like her a little bcus she's more prettier dan bfor ad she's kinda rich...i tot i cud manage the situation not until ma present girlfriend read our chat on telegram now she wants a breakup, i love my present girlfriend ad i don't wanna lose my ex too cos dah babe dey really wire my aza
. insults are allowed jus be reasonable, what should i do?
Re: What Should I Do? by Ayospanish(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Is that love or lust?please dont abuse love, after all you won't marry both of them.
Re: What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2020
This boy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by callmeRichie(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Confused somebody! So you're asking us bah
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2020
It is better you decide what u want now undecided .. read what u wrote now.. does it make any sense to u yourself undecided undecided undecided.. you said u don't wanna loose Ur ex, cuz of money she had..
Guys like u are called gold digger.. believe me.. you don't HV any shame at all..
I don't see any reason why u shud seek advice here at all undecided undecided undecided.. cuz u already know what u want, but u are just looking for someone to advise u to continue your foolishness undecided undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2020
But a person like ur ex is not common in d womenfolk. When u tell a woman, you don't feel anything for her, na extreme grudge be next thing. But for her to come back she dey different. Well compare the two of them, which one has what u desire most in women, forget abt d money ex dey give u o, that one no guarantee good future. When u don make up ur mind, respectfully appeal to d other.
Re: What Should I Do? by ModestGal(f): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmn
You wanna have your bread and cake same time,
Re: What Should I Do? by Tunex252(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2020
hmmm bad niggar cheesy
your case get as e be
waiting for real niggarz to advise u
Re: What Should I Do? by Dfynboi: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Oloshi
Re: What Should I Do? by Inception100: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
I d'nt knw want to tell this one..

u did not break up with the old one, u just on break Abi.

just follow ur mind, break up with the new one since u once love the old one, the love might come back again.... love does not put food on the table.

I believe with time u will love her back and she might still help you go higher in life.
Re: What Should I Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2020
cheesy Na you dey confuse yourself guy..
Re: What Should I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Choose life......
Wetin ur ex dey do to make money? Hoelosho or what??
Re: What Should I Do? by Adeife05(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2020
My Brother, Follow ur mind evaluate the two of them, check which one will be a perfect wife material among the two, But me I go advice u say make u no live Yr current girlfriend bkos say ur ex dey give u money.
Re: What Should I Do? by jawalis(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Later. We men will be criticizing ladies for dating us all because of money. Look at your foolish self. Because she’s rich: you can’t leave her. And you claim to love Your present girlfriend. You are the most confused person on Nairaland. Better break up with your new broke girlfriend and continue with your rich ex. We all know the country is hard so I understand your plight. I never dated a broke lady too. Call me gold digger or whatever suit it. I won’t just date any girl that’s not financially backed up. That stupid love that’s covering your eyes will soon disappear into the air if you continue with your present girl but if you know you are ok financially to cater for your new babe. You can drop your ex. Just use your head.
Re: What Should I Do? by Liposure: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2020
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush

(1) (Reply)

[Masturbation] Hidden Secrets To Stop Jerking Off. / What Can You See Here? / Lady Lambast Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In A Market (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.