Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. (7498 Views)

A Guide On How To Start Lucrative Garri Business With 25,000 Naira. / How To Start Lucrative Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Pig Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by willybaby(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2020
BECALMBECALM:
How can you use 300k to rise 50 pigs from birth to maturity? Stop saying what you dont know. The minimum you will spend is 600k.
good morning there was no need to add stop saying what you don't know, I also wasn't in line with the 300k dats why I posted d 1,500,000 profit margin early for him to reconsider.. but actually the truth is you can even use 100k to feed 50 pigs but the question is how well.. giving them home waste, restaurant waste, shrubs, Cassava peel etc most are sourced for free... yes they are eating but won't get to the needed weight in time and might not be healthy too

1 Like

Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jaywon240:

What of the cost raising one Pig to the period of maturity?

Consider:

1.) Feeding till maturity
2.) Vaccination
3.) Miscellaneous expenses
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Alfather: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Op how can we source for pig feed apart from waste and casava pill. second, what is the price for one trailer load of pig feed.
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Alfather:
what state are you am base in benin city.
oyo state Ibadan
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by vera021: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Palm kernel cake available in large quantity at #40/kg
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Osinanwatabulu1: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
vera021:
Palm kernel cake available in large quantity at #40/kg

Where is your location?
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oyo state
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by yMcy56(f): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jaywon240:
Am dealing with profitable pig business mind you will source for waste around to reduce our cost.that's why you must know where to locate your farm to location reduce costs
Just saw this thread.
You're doing a nice job.
I just want to add that it's absolutely impossible to raise 50 piglets to maturity with just 300k!
Sir, you'll be talking about million(s) to raise them here.
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by yMcy56(f): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
mitchelle16:
Please how much will it cost me to raise like 50pigs from birth to maturity,apart from the money for the pen
To raise 50 pigs from birth to maturity, you should be looking at spending millions.
Good feeds is essential for healthy growth of a pig and not just home waste and cassava peel. How many home feeds can be enough to feed them well?
Pigs needed fibres, vitamins, protein, etc. to grow well and healthy.....with feeding done twice a day.
Vaccination, labour, easy access to water, etc are all inclusive.
Pig farming is highly capital intensive.
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by tonee1: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jaywon240:
Oyo state

How much can one get a pregnant pig?
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=tonee1 post=94708032
70 thousand naira
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by dlaw281(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Palm kernel cake available in large quantity at #40/kg in Ekiti state
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by tonee1: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jaywon240:
[quote author=tonee1 post=94708032
70 thousand naira

Do u have any for sale and where are u located if yes??
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by yMcy56(f): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by ONIYI93(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Like how many kilo of feed can I be given my pig everyday? ...let say; weaner stage, how many kg/day, growers, how many kg/day finishers, how many kg/day
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by ONIYI93(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jaywon240:
Like how many kilo of feed can I be given my pig everyday? ...let say; weaner stage, how many kg/day, growers, how many kg/day finishers, how many kg/day
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2020
ONIYI93:

Like how many kilo of feed can I be given my pig everyday?
...let say;
weaner stage, how many kg/day, 3kg
growers, how many kg/day 3kg
finishers, how many kg/day
2kg
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by ONIYI93(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jaywon240:
2kg

THANKS,
...with this 2kg, it will reach how many months to gain 70kg live weight from weaners/piglet stage?

and which feed combination are you referring to?
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by IRIENBOY(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by KunmiakiN: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
PKC
Palm Kernel Cake
Is available in large quantities
@
35k per tons
NB:that's pick up price
Dm /call 08036101567
For more enquiries
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by ONIYI93(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
KunmiakiN:
PKC
Palm Kernel Cake
Is available in large quantities
@
35k per tons
NB:that's pick up price
Dm /call 08036101567
For more enquiries

Location please?
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Contact us for piggery farm and consultation
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Redomi(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Jaywon240:
Contact us for piggery farm and consultation
Help me

1 Like

Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Make it well available for agricultural land and consultations contact us 08061619312
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Reasons To Invest In Pig Farm Business In Nigeria

grower pigs

In Nigeria Piggery is one of the very few profitable business ventures you don’t have to babysit, it allows you to have a life and career elsewhere. It is very lucrative because once you sow in it your stock continues to expand forever unlike fishery and poultry where you need to restock after every session.

Pigs are capable of reproducing at least twice in a year. A female can produce between 18-30 piglets in a year. They are fast growers within 6 months they attain good weights and you can make your first sale.

The startup cost is low and profit margin impressive. Piglets cost as little as 10000 Naira(BIS and DSTV compactmoney!!!) and a grown pig can sell for as much as 70,000 Naira depending on the weight and breed.

Piggery doesn’t suffer from glut, because currently demand far exceeds supply. Buyers are available from the South-south, South-west and West African countries. Benue and Egun people love pork in their diet

Feeding is flexible and relates with your pocket. Pigs can eat almost anything as long as its fresh.

Pigs are sold based on their weight, so what you put in is what you get out.

Security is a reduced concern because people hardly steal pigs due to their noise and social reasons.

Land(you can rent or buy) is still cheap and labor even more affordable, Now is the time to invest wisely and strategically.

More facts available when you

Order the e-book: E-book Management in Nigeria or for construction

attend a Training program at our Facility.

Cost of the e-book is 10,000 Naira only.

Bank Name: STERLING BANK
Account Name: OLUBIYI OLAJUWON TAYO
Account Number: 0065185936

After Payment send an email makeitwell247@gmail.comor SMS to 08061619312.

Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by dynamix101(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2022
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by dynamix101(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2022
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2022
Good evening sir/ma pls stop posting under my thread topic without notifying me..... Pls!!!!!
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Major Reasons Why your sow is not conceiving or Has Small Litter Size�����
�️The profitability of pig farming is determined to a large extent by the reproductive performance of the sow which is governed by two factors; litter size and number of litters each sow produces each year.���
�️A sow reproductive success is judged by her litter size( number of piglets/ farrowing), Number of services before Conception (conception rate)and Mothering abilities ( temperament, weaning weight & weaning rate)���
�️Conception rate is the most critical parameter in reproductive performance and is reduced when:
�The sow is too fat.
�It is the animal’s first heat cycle especially if bred early
�Poor detection of heat and mating management.
�The boar used for service is too young.
�The boar used for service is overworked (used for more than five matings a week).
��������
�Note that:
Gestation length =114 days.

Lactation length = 28 days.

Weaning to oestrus = 8days.

Total = 150 days.

Potential = 2.4 litters/sow/year.

Average piglets born alive per litter 14.

⭕Therefore, Target number of piglets / sow / years = 28.

#goals
#profits
#pigfarming
#getitright

makeitwell247@gmail.com
For more info 08061619312
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by krebdawise(m): 5:36am On Jul 26, 2022
I need start this business too
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 4:57am On Jul 27, 2022
krebdawise:
I need start this business too

You have to start sir and promise you won't regret
Re: How To Start Lucrative Pig Business In Nigeria. by Jaywon240(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
GOOD DAYS FARMERS (NIGERIANS)

QUESTION FOR TODAY:
What are the challenges Africa pig farmers are facing now?
Share your experience we get the solutions.thanks.

*Always do the best, what you plant now, you will harvest later.
*Investment in agriculture are the best weapons against hunger and poverty, and they have made life better for billions of people.
*Agriculture is the most healthful, most useful, and most noble employment of the Youths. So I call upon all those interested in agriculture, please join us we serve the nation. Who's ready to serve the nation!

BREEDS
Cambrough breed, Large white breed, Landrace breed and Duroc breed.

ALL SIZES AVAILABLE
Piglets, Gilts, Boars, pregnant sows

CONTACT ME
Watspp 08061619312
Call 08061619312

We can help you to setup the modern Farm and also we can help to manage your farm even if you're not on the ground.
Also we do delivery, just order we deliver for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkey Farmers Lets Meet Here / 12.2m Farmers Join Rice, Wheat Revolution / Where Can I See A Rice Planting Machine In Nigeria To Buy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.