Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World (1927 Views)

Why Are South Korea And Japan So Prosperous / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by orisa37: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What are they good for? undecided

You will see when they support Trump and vote him in.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
orisa37:

You will see when they support Trump and vote him in.

All them witches and wizards (black and white) are gathered together against Trump and they will all be scattered, In Jesus' name"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How do you manifest when you hear the blood of Jesus? shocked
When you earn the right to sit at the right hand of the Lord God Almighty and judge buda, you deg, will find out.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Says the one who does not fear God. undecided

Yes, deg. Says buda. The one who does not emulate demons like you do.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

Fear Or Love Challenge For Olaadegbu
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

When you earn the right to sit at the right hand of the Lord God Almighty and judge buda, you deg, will find out.

As to who earns "the right to sit at the right hand of the Lord God Almighty" is entirely up to God to decide but by His grace I will be among those who judge you if you refuse to repent and believe the gospel before you die. Don't wait till then before you find out, it will be too late.

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2020

1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

Hypocrite!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11843020_20200701190851272_jpeg_jpegd37fa2921e81fd9029803de69a5151c0

That passage does not refer to goats. It is speaking about the sheep in the fold. You have to repent and become a sheep under the Chief Shepherd before you can quote that passage. smiley

1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by IJOBA2: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How did you know?
HECK LUCASBALO’S PROFILE
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by orisa37: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

All them witches and wizards (black and white) are gathered together against Trump and they will all be scattered, In Jesus' name"

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

As to who earns "the right to sit at the right hand of the Lord God Almighty" is entirely up to God to decide but by His grace I will be among those who judge you .....
This lie might work with the gullible people you are used to dealing with but the Almighty Lord God would never give your sort, who can not even obey the most basic of commandments, such powers and honour.

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

That passage does not refer to goats. It is speaking about the sheep in the fold.
The passage actually talks to all those who have ears to hear and acknowledge it. Pity you are deaf.

I've attached it again so those you listen to can see your ignorance and correct your lack of understanding.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11843020_20200701190851272_jpeg_jpegd37fa2921e81fd9029803de69a5151c0

1 Like

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by Rilwayne001: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Stop playing to the gallery. If you say that you are not an adulterer then you are calling Jesus a liar. I would rather believe Jesus who said that you are an adulterer and if you listen to your conscience you will agree with Jesus and save yourself from pain.

What a ridiculous clown grin grin grin
Oladeegbu can never change. LMAO
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

This lie might work with the gullible people you are used to dealing with but the Almighty Lord God would never give your sort, who can not even obey the most basic of commandments, such powers and honour.

What I said their can be backed up in scripture (Mk 10:40; 1 Cor.6:3) unless you are insinuating that the Lord God Almighty lied. The more reason I've been telling you to stop misquoting scriptures you have no understanding of. If you are looking for a neighbour to love why not start with the one below? undecided

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

The passage actually talks to all those who have ears to hear and acknowledge it. Pity you are deaf.

I've attached it again so those you listen to can see your ignorance and correct your lack of understanding.

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What I said their can be backed up in scripture (Mk 10:40; 1 Cor.6:3) unless you are insinuating that the Lord God Almighty lied.
You are not one of those referred to in the passages you mention as your fruits show otherwise. What more accurately describes you is Luke 13:28.

You might also want to refer to Psalm 15 to see who would be allowed in the tabernacle of the Lord not to talk of sit by the Lord's side judging others.

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

You are not one of those referred to in the passages you mention as your fruits show otherwise. What more accurately describes you is Luke 13:28.

You might also want to refer to Psalm 15 to see who would be allowed in the tabernacle of the Lord not to talk of sit by the Lord's side judging others.

Your master the accuser of the brethren has done worse and he still failed. William Shakespeare couldn't have said it better. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Your master the accuser of the brethren has done worse and he still failed. William Shakespeare couldn't have said it better. cheesy
Keep refusing to acknowledge that you are convicted in your heart.

The Lord God Almighty sees all.

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Your master the accuser of the brethren has done worse and he still failed.
You choose a master for me now, do you?

May the Lord God Almighty open your eyes so you can see. In Jesus Mighty Name I pray.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

You choose a master for me now, do you?

May the Lord God Almighty open your eyes so you can see. In Jesus Mighty Name I pray.

Here is the thread where you have been exposed as an unrepentant atheist and I have not seen where you renounced this stance.

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2020
budaatum:

Keep refusing to acknowledge that you are convicted in your heart.

The Lord God Almighty sees all.

So you think God doesn't see you? undecided

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by LakeNyanza: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
I smell 4chan on this poster........
He's here just to try manoeuvre us into supporting right wing white supremacy by proxy.

He attempts to sanitize trump
He attempts to turn us against BLM as if fighting racism offends him.

Anyone who doesn't see this will eventually.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
LakeNyanza:

I smell 4chan on this poster........
He's here just to try manoeuvre us into supporting right wing white supremacy by proxy.

He attempts to sanitize trump
He attempts to turn us against BLM as if fighting racism offends him.

Anyone who doesn't see this will eventually.

You better wake up and smell the coffee. cool

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by wowcatty: 4:42am On Jul 10, 2020
They are but don't know it.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2020
wowcatty:

They are but don't know it.

The liberal ideology has kept many bound under the yoke of mental slavery and that's why they can't take advantage of the civil liberties that has been fought for by their ancestors.

1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Why don't you tell me where i commited adultery ?. Every one ain't like your god Trump. He's a serial adulterer and a serial cheater and there is a special place for him in the deepest part of hell.

Why are you hiding? Why did you change your moniker into SonofLincoln if you've got nothing to hide?

1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Riding On The Black Vote
A.F. BRANCO on August 9, 2020 at 9:54 pm
Joe Biden Black Vote
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12103916_democratridingontheblackvote_jpegacf1f38dd142ef6fd25731029a95da45

Joe Biden is taking the black vote for granted with comments like "if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black." Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tags:

Qstorm
wowcatty
tescoman90
Kunleweb
aigmax
obixcel
orisa37
coluka
Zuorom
Goldmaxx
garetz
kokaneprodigy
basilico
stanech
Mintum
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
orisa37:

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.

Hallelujah! Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Soldiers Killed After Refusing Russian Demands To Surrender / Georgia Vs Russia: Why The Apathy On Nairaland?! / Robert Mugabe Buried In Steel-lined Coffin Encased In Concrete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.