Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (84079 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Younger Sister Or My Boss Daughter ?? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Igbunu4: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Truckpusher like you.
One soup dey kill mouth. One toto dey kill prik
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by thestyledare: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2020
“He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.”

— Arabian Proverb
“Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” - Health and wellness quotes

— Hippocrates
“By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!”

— Dr. Edward Group III
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”

— Buddha
“Wellness encompasses a healthy body, a sound mind and a tranquil spirit. Enjoy the journey as you strive for wellness.”

— Laurette Gagnon Beaulieu
“Nurturing yourself is not selfish—it’s essential to your survival and your well–being.”

— Renee Peterson Trudeau
“If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with.”- Love of my life Quotes

— Deepak Chopra
“What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.”

— Caroline Myss
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by thestyledare: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2020
“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein

“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”– love of my life quotes

“Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” — Will Smith

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – quotesjin.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Abdanny2000(m): 4:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Does the taste of pussy differs?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ingriid:
SMH! This is the only thing we are good at discussing. Sex sex sex, marriage , is ur bf/ gf good in bed, my bf is cheating on me bla bla bla. All of us ( youth) will be alright in this country . sha!

Lol. It should not be the only thing but you cannot deny its importance. Howdy?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Ilekokonit: 1:52am On Apr 02, 2021
My advice to women is this :- If You Know You Will Deny Your Husband Sex, Don't Employ A Housemaid who has everything a man needs from a woman's body.

As for the wife's sister, some sisters are so careless with the way they dress in skimpy transparent outfits and sit carelessly in the living room watching TV with their sisters husband present and at times the wife is too careless or too blind to correct her sister.

I have a friend who once noticed the transparent nightie the wife's sister wears to watch TV in their living room with her boobs showing in the see through nightie. My friend just calmly called his wife to a secret place and told her to warn her sister 'cos next time she wears such transparent cloth to the living room when he is there he will have no choice but to slap her.

At times trouble go sleep yanga go go wake am. What is a third party doing living with a married couple in the first place. People import trouble into their own marriages with their own hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Coolgent(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Omoregiek:
This kind of cheating is not for poor people, as soon as madam catch you,when you can afford it, give house girl 250k to move out straight away, collect her number so you go check on her and make sure she do that thing that's going to cost you millions, before madam call family distribute 200k each to her mama and papa, then most importantly change her car to something she can show off to her friends, but if you really have money just send her and the kids shopping in Dubai, at least you get extra time with that young 19year old girl, that can handle in a way you can't tell anybody lmao!!!!
Bros are you related to Buhari?
Co u sabi give tactical bribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.