Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment (2879 Views)

D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition / Lady Who Accused D’banj Of Rape Arrested / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by iamso9ce(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bad belle dem��
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by ikennamadu1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
IVORY2009:

Very soon your own sister would be raped, how can you be so absent minded!

They will soon accuse you falsely.... Since you Dnt have sense.. Animal...
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by IVORY2009(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
ikennamadu1:

They will soon accuse me falsely.... Since I Dnt have sense.. I be Animal na..

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
IVORY2009:

Very soon your own sister would be raped, how can you be so absent minded!

One day, someone will accuse you of being a rapist, and then start punishing you without any evidence
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by Ybaby: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2020
BGSM:
For us to sincerely say NO to rape, we must say
NO to indecent dressing
NO to night hawking
NO to poor parenting / guidance mostly for children
NO to drinking to stupor
NO to drug abuse
NO to peer pressure
NO to being Discontented
If all this points can be treated as stated, rape ll be eradicated from our society. If not, we are just wasting our precious time.
As for the lady accusing dbanj of rape, i think she is being sponsored. I hope she knows the lagal implecation of false statement.

Women will wear whatever they want and do all the above and if you dare rape them....you will go kirikiri jo soapy
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by BGSM: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Ybaby:

Women will wear whatever they want and do all the above and if you dare rape them....you will go kirikiri jo soapy

My dear, am not talking of raping, i mean collectively let look into the points stated to correct the society back to safety. Mind you, not everyone you see on daily basis that are psychologically alright. Rape don't just happen, it's triggered by some factors. Let take care of this factors to jointly say no to rape my dear.
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by Wizzyflexx: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Ambassador for Peace indeed! Harassing and locking someone up without court order.
Once fame comes, the next thing is women, as if that's what the world is about.
Who is dragging Don Jazzy? What about Falz? Falz will always even comment on any assault on women. When some ladies were about losing their jobs for dancing to his music, he reached out and volunteered to protect them. All these ones know is how to fvck about.
You fvcked and told, uploaded their nudes including Genevieve's.
You nicknamed yourself BANGALEE to prove your prowess in banging women.
So, Mr BANGALEE, someone is accusing you of banging, go and defend yourself and stop harassing with Police.
The BANGALEE is BANGED!
A CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATIONS!
#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhuntyou
I saw you on Twitter...lmao you spend so much time on social media trying to bring down someone. Get a life man hating and wishing for someone downfall isn't a career get yourself one..no one was dragging Dbanj until now.
Man is losing everything now we don't know if he is guilty or not.
Be calm women are creepy as hell
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by Ybaby: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2020
BGSM:

My dear, am not talking of raping, i mean collectively let look into the points stated to correct the society back to safety. Mind you, not everyone you see on daily basis that are psychologically alright. Rape don't just happen, it's triggered by some factors. Let take care of this factors to jointly say no to rape my dear.

Correct yourself and the society will be corrected.

You have no right over the collective. If you are not psychologically ok get professional help.

Those factors that make rape happen donot matter - if you rape anyone you are going to jail.

Am I clear?
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

I saw you on Twitter...lmao you spend so much time on social media trying to bring down someone. Get a life man hating and wishing for someone downfall isn't a career get yourself one..no one was dragging Dbanj until now.

Go and make Peace with everyone you are not on good terms with and put your home in order.
If anyone sees me tweet/post on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc, that's Heavenly sign. I am not on Social Media. People copy and share what they read here somewhere else. Nairalanders are on Twitter and vice versa!
Re: Rape: Almost 15,000 Sign Petition To Strip D’banj Of UN Appointment by ojuu4u(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Don't be surprised if he himself has awkward relationships with ladies

I remembered how celebrities were bringing fatoyinbo down few months ago, now non of they say a word about dbanj rape saga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Young Lady Bags Doctorate Degree At 26 (see Photos) / DM Me For Loading Of Credit Card, Aza Loading US & Canada Asap!!! / “wetin Them Talk Say I Do Again ?’ – Desmond Elliot Asks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.