Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• (757 Views)

Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors / Error Message Why Linking Payoneer To Paypal / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by Ahumanbeing: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello good afternoon everyone into book publishing.
Please what should I reply to;
"please send us documentation showing that you have the exclusive rights for publishing this book." On Publishdrive.
I've only been using Kdp so this publishdrive message Is confusing, please help me.

Eliok ilegendd mk82

1 Like

Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by eliok(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Hello good afternoon everyone into book publishing.
Please what should I reply to;
"please send us documentation showing that you have the exclusive rights for publishing this book." On Publishdrive.
I've only been using Kdp so this publishdrive message Is confusing, please help me.

Eliok ilegendd mk82
sorry for replying late. Its a similar message I got a year ago when I wanted to publish on google play. I had to give them an attach copy of the paperback and send them a message that I used a pen name. B4 they lifted the hold on my Google books account
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by eliok(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Is it the title and cover of the book the same with that on Amazon?
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by Asadujames202(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
eliok:
sorry for replying late. Its a similar message I got a year ago when I wanted to publish on google play. I had to give them an attach copy of the paperback and send them a message that I used a pen name. B4 they lifted the hold on my Google books account

Hey eliok

Please, how many self-publishing platforms accept Nigerian account apart from kdp?
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by Lolo24: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
eliok:

Hi

How lucrative is Google books
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by Ahumanbeing: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2020
eliok:
I just created a sort of agreement between me and them, I sent it through Gmail as a photo
Something like this;

Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by Ahumanbeing: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2020
eliok:
Is it the title and cover of the book the same with that on Amazon?
Nope
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by eliok(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Nope
I left publish drive becos of this. I have a draft2dogital access instead. Google books is another choice but I haven't uploaded any book there even though I have the account
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by eliok(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Asadujames202:

Hey eliok

Please, how many self-publishing platforms accept Nigerian account apart from kdp?
I don't know but many do.

My rule is to check their payment of royalty. Is it payoneer or PayPal or other means. Once I confirm, I usually register with a foreign address and link my account to it. I hate using Nigeria becos tomorrow they may place a hold on it.
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by Hunry: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
eliok:
I don't know but many do.

My rule is to check their payment of royalty. Is it payoneer or PayPal or other means. Once I confirm, I usually register with a foreign address and link my account to it. I hate using Nigeria becos tomorrow they may place a hold on it.

if they request for verification (proof of residence/address), how do you do it?
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by eliok(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hunry:

if they request for verification (proof of residence/address), how do you do it?
sorry that's not to be discussed here.
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by Gobengroup(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
eliok:
sorry that's not to be discussed here.
Pls under which category is digital currency
Re: Error Message On Publish Drive •Info• by ambitiouschap17: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Did you publish the book there?

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Your Business By Using Social Media / Live Your Dreams Project / Learn Bitcoin Flashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.