Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard (1368 Views)

Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Linx1234: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Few hours after the Edo state Governor, Godwin Obaseki released an official statement of his defection to PDP after he was disqualified by APC to contest for the up coming July election.

In his statement, Obaseki said: “I have officially joined the Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria to advance my ambition to seek re-election as Governor of Edo State.”

“I, as always, remain committed to engendering good governance and sustainable development of our dear state,” he stated.

JFB earlier reported that Obaseki’s exit from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC came as a result of his disqualification from contesting the party’s primaries.

The governor have taken a step further by renaming ..................https://janefblog.com/13951-2breaking-obaseki-renames-adams-oshiomole-crescent-to-bukola-saraki-boulevard/

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by StillWiz: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Matters arising

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by olisaEze(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Warisaldis grin grin

So any other family living on that crescent/blvd will also have to change their mailing address because two grown men are quarreling like primary school children. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Endlesspeace(f): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Eye for an eye

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Realist5: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
PoB
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Righteousness89(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki really has some Great political guts!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by johnmartus(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Politics of bitterness ,disloyalty, lack of political will and ability to reason well. That is what destroyed his political career.

What's the contribution of bukola Saraki to development of Edo . Even in Yorubaland where dude live no government property will ever name after the criminal.
No sane people in pdp they are notorious.
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by segzytemi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is a family issue cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by donbachi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
U do me,i do u u do for me,i do for.
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
If this man win the next election in Edo state Adams go see pepper

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Prechgold1180(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
If this man win the next election in Edo state Adams go see pepper
I swear down
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by realstars: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maney Things Will Change Since He Change From The Change To Real. Good To Change The Chang,
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Finnese001: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Politics of bitterness ,disloyalty, lack of political will and ability to reason well. That is what destroyed his political career.

What's the contribution of bukola Saraki to development of Edo . Even in Yorubaland where dude live no government property will ever name after the criminal.

all I can see in this your comment is PAINMENT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by VirginFinder: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Obaseki really has some Ggreat political guts!!
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Onogiede(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Edo state na no go area ooo,..them no dey play with una at all?

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by dkdmy: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is an insult to saraki. Even more insulting when you remove an ex governor’s name out of hatred. I won’t even want such street in my name sef! Nonsense
Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:

the thin pain you well well.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Obaseki Renames Adams Oshiomole Crescent To Bukola Saraki Boulevard by DeleTaller: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
That singular act is a sign of bad attitude. Something is paining OBASEK.. he better wins this election, otherwise....... Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Disqualify To Participate In Apc Ondo Primaries Election / Jonathan, Not Buhari, Signed $500m China Loan Agreement With China - Amaechi / “They Lifted The Travel Ban So Their Children Can Return To School Abroad”Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.