Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Need A Laptop Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Laptop Please (506 Views)

Are You Someone That Can Help Empower A Youth With A Laptop To Code? / Please, Help Me With A Laptop. / You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laptop Please by GodisReal3: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good day everyone, I am in dire need of a laptop to empower myself. I had lost my Job few months before the lockdown and till now I still don’t have any and dead broke, I have been learning graphics and video editing online for a while now and I really need a laptop to continue real work which I can’t afford, please if anyone has an old laptop or even a little faulty one that is manageable I will really love to have it.God bless you
Re: I Need A Laptop Please by kelvin568(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
GodisReal3:
Good day everyone, I am in dire need of a laptop to empower myself. I had lost my Job few months before the lockdown and till now I still don’t have any and dead broke, I have been learning graphics and video editing online for a while now and I really need a laptop to continue real work which I can’t afford, please if anyone has an old laptop or even a little faulty one that is manageable I will really love to have it.God bless you

Message me on WhatsApp with your Budget And your location

1 Like

Re: I Need A Laptop Please by Oluromantic: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yahoo+ loading
Re: I Need A Laptop Please by GodisReal3: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Oluromantic:
Yahoo+ loading
. If you had read the post you would have seen my reason for the laptop, not everyone must be a ritualist like you
Re: I Need A Laptop Please by GodisReal3: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
kelvin568:

Message me on WhatsApp with your Budget And your location
am in Lagos sir but I can’t afford to buy one now
Re: I Need A Laptop Please by Oluromantic: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2020
GodisReal3:
. If you had read the post you would have seen my reason for the laptop, not everyone must be a ritualist like you
Why take it personal. Did I mention you? I only felt like posting Yahoo+
Re: I Need A Laptop Please by kelvin568(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020
GodisReal3:
am in Lagos sir but I can’t afford to buy one now

I sell UK used also. Message me with your budget
Re: I Need A Laptop Please by teemotee: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
GodisReal3:
There are people here that can help but nobody will take you seriously because you just registered this profile. Use your real profile.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Laptop Please by jabolo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
teemotee:
There are people here that can help but nobody will take you seriously because you just registered this profile. Use your real profile.

I second this motion.
Re: I Need A Laptop Please by AdaNnabugo(f): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
jabolo:

I second this motion.
Good Evening Sir, Happy Sunday Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Must A Married Woman Revert Back To Her Maiden Name After Divorce? / Boy Who Negotiated His "Calm Down" Words In The Viral Video To Become Ambassador / Why CHY Mall Is A Business For All Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.