Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 (194 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 10 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 by Abba131(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
IN
Luke 1:70 - 71, Gospel
[God] spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets, who have been since the world began, that we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all who hate us -

Psalms 37:39 - 40, Torah
[For] the salvation of the righteous [is] of the Lord [God], [He is] their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord [God] will help them, and deliver them, He will deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

*Matthew 21:42, Gospel
[And so] Jesus says to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures, 'The stone which the builders rejected, the same has become the head of the corner; this is the Lord [God's] doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?'"

*Psalms 118:17 - 25, Torah
[It reads,] I will not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord [God]. The Lord [God] has chastened me sore, but He has not given me over to death. Open the gates of righteousness to me, I will go into them, [and] I will praise the Lord [God]. This gate of the Lord [God], into which the righteous will enter. I will praise You [O God], for You have heard me, and have become my salvation. The stone [which] the builders refused has become the head of the corner. This is the Lord [God's] doing; it [is] marvelous in our eyes. This [is] the day [which] the Lord [God] has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. [So] save now, I beseech You, O Lord [God], O Lord [God], I beseech You, send prosperity now -

Psalms 71:2 - 4, Torah
Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape, incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong habitation, whereto I may continually resort, You have given commandment to save me; for You [are] my Rock and my Fortress. [So] deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

Psalms 40:6, Torah
[For] You did not desire sacrifice and offering; You have opened my ears, You have not required sin offering and burnt offering.

Psalms 91:14 - 16, Torah
[Thus God said,] "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him, I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him, I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. I will satisfy him with long life, and show him My salvation."

Psalms 138:7, Torah
[And so] though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will make me live, You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.

Psalms 20:6, Torah
[So] now I know that the Lord [God] saves His Christ; He will hear him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.

1 Chronicles 16:22, Torah
[For God said], "Do not touch My anointed [ones], and do My prophets no harm."

Psalms 28:8, Torah
[Thus] the Lord [God is] their strength, and He [is] the saving strength of His Christ -

Psalms 27:5 - 6, Torah
For in the time of trouble He will hide me in His pavilion, He will hide me in the secret of His tent; He will set me up upon a rock. And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tent; I will sing, indeed, I will sing praises to the Lord [God].

Psalms 41:1 - 2, Torah
[Thus] blessed [is] he who considers the poor, the Lord [God] will deliver him in a time of trouble. The Lord [God] will preserve him, and keep him alive; [and] he will be blessed upon the earth, and You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.

Luke 24:44, Gospel
[So Jesus] said to them, "These [are] the words which I spoke to you, while I was with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the Psalms, concerning me."

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Gift Or Course / When You Sing To ""THE MOST HIGH"" / We Mistake Righteous Lies To Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.