Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 10 (137 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 10 by Abba131(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Be Pleased, O Lord, to Deliver me, Make Haste to Help me, for You have Not Required Sin Offering

But they, Like Men, have Transgressed the Covenant, so Let them be Put to Shame, those who Wish me Evil, for You are my Help and Deliverer - Make No Delay, O my God, Let those who Love Your Salvation Rejoice and be Glad

Psalms 40

Psalms 40:1 - 2, Torah
I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.

Psalms 40:3 - 4, Torah
And He has put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise to our God, many will see [it], and fear, and will trust in the Lord. Blessed [is] that man who makes the Lord his trust, and does not respect the proud, nor such who turn aside to lies -

*Psalms 40:6 - 8, Torah
[For] You did not desire sacrifice and offering; You have opened my ears, You have not required sin offering and burnt offering. Then I said, "Behold, I come, in the volume of the Book [it is] written of me, I delight to do Your will, O my God, Your law [is] within my heart.

Psalms 40:9 - 10, Torah
I have preached righteousness in the great congregation, look, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, You know. I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation, I have not concealed Your loving kindness and Your truth from the great congregation.

*Hebrews 10:7, Gospel
[For] I said, 'Look, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me), to do Your will, O God.'

Psalms 40:11 - 12, Torah
[So] do not withhold Your tender mercies from me, O Lord, let Your loving kindness and Your truth continually preserve me. For innumerable evils have encompassed me about, my iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of my head, therefore my heart fails me.

Psalms 40:13, Torah
[So] be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me, O Lord, make haste to help me."

*Hebrews 10:6, Gospel
[For] You have had no pleasure in burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin.

Hosea 6:6 - 7, Torah
For [God said,] "I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings." But they, like men, have transgressed the covenant, they have dealt treacherously against Me there.

Matthew 12:7, Gospel
[And thus Jesus said,] "If you had known what [this] means, 'I will have mercy, and not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the guiltless.

Psalms 40:14 - 15, Torah
[So] let them be ashamed and confounded together, [those] who seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame, [those] who wish me evil. Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say to me, 'Aha, aha.'

Psalms 40:16 - 17, Torah
Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You, let such who love Your salvation say continually, 'Let the Lord be magnified.' But I [am] poor and needy; [yet] the Lord thinks upon me, You [are] my help and my deliverer; make no delay, O my God."

He who Sacrifices a Lamb, it is as if he Cut Off a Dog's Neck, for the Lord Said, "I do Not Delight in the Blood of Lambs"

But they have Chosen their Own Ways, and Walked in the Imagination of their Evil Heart, for they Say, "You are Redeemed with the Precious Blood of the Christ, as of a Lamb without Blemish"

[Epistle of Barnabas 2:7 - 8], Gospel
[So] He says again to them; "Did I command your fathers when they went forth from the land of Egypt to bring Me whole burnt offerings and sacrifices? No, this was My command to them, 'Let none of you bear a grudge of evil against his neighbor in his heart, and do not love a false oath."

[Epistle of Barnabas 2:4], Gospel
For He has made manifest to us by all the prophets that He wants neither sacrifices or whole burnt offerings or oblations, saying at one time -

Isaiah 1:11, Torah
"To what purpose [is] the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?" The Lord says, "I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I do not delight in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of male goats."

Jeremiah 7:21 - 24, Torah
Thus the Lord of hosts says, the God of Israel; "Put your burnt offerings to your sacrifices, and eat flesh. For I did not speak to your fathers, nor command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. But I commanded them this thing, saying, 'Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you will be My people, and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well to you.' But they did not listen, nor incline their ear, but they walked in the counsels [and] in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward -

Leviticus 17:11, Torah
For [they said,] "The life of the flesh [is] in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls, for it [is] the blood [that] makes an atonement for the soul."

1 Peter 1:19, Gospel
[And now they likewise say,] "[You are redeemed] with the precious blood of the Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."

Isaiah 66:3 - 4, Torah
[But] he who sacrifices a lamb, [it is as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he who kills an ox [it is as if] he slew a man; he who offers an oblation, [it is as if he offered] swine's blood; he who burns incense, [it is as if] he blessed an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations. I will also choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none answered; when I spoke, they did not hear, but they did evil before My eyes, and chose [that] in which I did not delight.

Psalms 30:9, Torah
[So] what profit [is there] in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Should the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth?

Psalms 51:16, Torah
For You do not desire sacrifice; else would I give [it], You do not delight in burnt offering.

Proverbs 21:3, Torah
To do justice and judgement [is] more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

Mark 12:33 - 34, Gospel
And to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love [his] neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."

Sacrificing on Stone Altars is Only an Abomination from Satan, so Avoid it that you may be Successful

So Instead, Eat from what God has Provided of Sacrificial Animals and Feed the Needy and the Beggar

22:34, Qur'an
For all religion We have appointed a rite [of sacrifice] that they may remember [or mention] the name of God over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. For your god is one God, so to Him submit. And, give good news to the humble [before their Lord] -

16:5, Qur'an
[For] He has created the grazing livestock for you; in them is warmth and [numerous] benefits, and you eat from them.

22:36, Qur'an
And [so] the camels and cattle We have appointed for you as among the symbols of God; for you therein is good. So remember [or mention] the name of God over them when lined up [for sacrifice]; and when they are down on their sides, then eat from them and feed the needy and the beggar. Thus have We subjected them to you that you may be grateful -

22:33, Qur'an
[For] the animals marked for sacrifice are benefits for you for a specified term; then their place of sacrifice is at the Ancient House -

5:97, Qur'an
[Whereby] God has made the Ka'bah, the Sacred House, standing for the people and the forbidden months and the sacrificial animals and the garlands [by which they are identified]. That is so you may know that God knows what is in the heavens and what is in the earth and that God is Knowing of all things.

26:132 - 134, Qur'an
[So] fear He who provided you with that which you know, provided you with grazing livestock and children and gardens and springs.

6:142, Qur'an
And of the grazing livestock are carriers [of burdens] and those [too] small. [Then] eat of what God has provided for you and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

5:90, Qur'an
[So] O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, divining arrows, and [sacrificing on] stone altars are only abominations from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.

They Sacrificed their Sons to Devils, and Shed Innocent Blood, which I did Not Command, for We Ransomed Abraham's Son

But to Many of the Polytheists, their Partners have Made to Seem Pleasing the Killing of their Children to their gods

6:137, Qur'an
To many of the polytheists, their partners have made [to seem] pleasing the killing of their children in order to bring about their destruction and to cover them with confusion in their religion. And if God had willed, they would not have done so. So leave them and that which they invent -

Psalms 106:35 - 38, Torah
[For they] were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. And they served their idols, which were a snare to them. They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to devils, and shed innocent blood, [even] the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was polluted with blood.

Jeremiah 7:31, Torah
And they have built the high places of Tophet, which [is] in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I did not command [them], neither did it come into My heart.

Jeremiah 19:5, Torah
[And] they have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire [for] burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command, nor spoke [it], neither did [it] come into My mind.

Psalms 106:39, Torah
[Rather,] they were defiled with their own works, and went whoring with their own inventions -

Romans 8:32, Gospel
[And so now they likewise say, "God] did not spare His own son, but delivered him up for us all,"

2 Kings 17:31, Torah
[But even] the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim.

6:140, Qur'an
[But] those will have lost - [those] who killed their children in foolishness without knowledge and prohibited what God had provided for them, inventing [lies] about God. They have gone astray and were not [rightly] guided.

Deuteronomy 12:31 - 32, Torah
[Thus,] you will not do so to the Lord your God, for every abomination to the Lord, which He hates, they have done to their gods; for they have even burnt their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods. Whatever thing I command you, observe to do it, you will not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

17:31, Qur'an
[So] do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.

37:107 - 109, Qur'an
And [thus,] We ransomed [Abraham's son] with a great sacrifice, and We left for him [favorable remembrance] among later generations. Peace upon Abraham.

Abraham Said, "O my Son, I have Seen in a Dream that I am Sacrificing you"

But When he Put him Down on his Forehead, We Ransomed his Son with a Great Sacrifice

37:100 - 101, Qur'an
[Remember when Abraham said,] "My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous." So We gave him good news of a forbearing boy -

Genesis 16:16, Torah
[Whereby Abraham] [was] eighty six years old, when Hagar bore Ishmael to [Abraham].

37:102, Qur'an
And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, [Abraham] said, "O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I am sacrificing you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if God wills, of the patient."

37:103, Qur'an
And [so] when they had both submitted and he put him down upon his forehead -

37:104 - 105, Qur'an
We called to him, "O Abraham, you have fulfilled the vision." Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good.

Genesis 22:12, Torah
[And thus, the angel] said, "Do not lay your hand upon the lad, neither do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing that you have not withheld your son, your only [son] from Me."

Genesis 22:13, Torah
[Then] Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold, behind [him] a ram caught in a thicket by his horns, and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered [the ram] up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

37:106 - 107, Qur'an
[So] indeed, this was the clear trial. And We ransomed [his son] with a great sacrifice.

37:111 - 112, Qur'an
[For] indeed, [Abraham] was of Our believing servants. And We gave him good news of Isaac, a prophet from among the righteous -

Genesis 21:5, Torah
[Whereby] Abraham was a hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born to him.

37:113, Qur'an
And We blessed him and Isaac. But among their descendants is the doer of good and the clearly unjust to himself.

2:124, Qur'an
[For] when Abraham was tested by his Lord with [certain] words and he fulfilled them. [God] said, "Indeed, I will make you a leader for the people." [Abraham] said, "And of my descendants?" [God] said, "My covenant does not include the wrongdoers."

Abraham Said, "My Son, God will Provide Himself a Lamb;" and Thus Abraham Offered a Ram in the Stead of his Son

John 1:29, Gospel
[But they say,] "Behold, [Jesus is] the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.

But Abraham Fulfilled his Obligations that None will Bear the Burden of Another, for as they Led Jesus Away, they Laid the Cross on Simon, a Cyrenian, Instead

Genesis 22:7, Torah
[So remember when Ishmael] spoke to Abraham his father, and said, "My father," and he said, "Here I [am], my son." And he said, "Behold the fire and the wood, but where [is] the lamb for a burnt offering?"

Genesis 22:8, Torah
[So] Abraham said, "My son, God will provide Himself a lamb for a burnt offering," so they both went together.Genesis 22:10, Torah
And [so when] Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son -

[Book of Jubilees 18:12], Torah
I said to him, "Do not lay your hand upon the lad, neither do you anything to him; for now I have shown that you fear the Lord, and have not withheld your son, your firstborn son, from Me."

[Book of Jubilees 18:14], Torah
And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, a single ram caught by his horns, and Abraham went and took the ram and offered it for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

53:37 - 38, Qur'an
And [thus] Abraham fulfilled [his obligations] that no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another -

Luke 23:26, Gospel
[For] as they led [Jesus] away, they [likewise] laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross [instead], that he might bear [it] after Jesus.

4:157, Qur'an
[So We cursed them for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Christ, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

John 8:56, Gospel
[And thus Jesus said,] "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day, and he saw [it], and was glad."

6:161, Qur'an
[So] say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated [others with God]."

They did Not Crucify Jesus; but Another was Made to Resemble him to them, for they Compelled Simon of Cyrene to Bear his Cross

For the Lord will Keep him Alive, You will Not Deliver him to the Will of his Enemies, for he had Prayed, Saying, "Cause me to Escape, Keep me from the Snares which they have Laid for me and Deliver me in the Time of Trouble, while I Escape Altogether"

Mark 14:35, Gospel
[So remember when Jesus] went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him,

Psalms 71:2 - 4, Torah
[Saying,] "Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape, incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong habitation, whereto I may continually resort, You have given commandment to save me; for You [are] my Rock and my Fortress. [So] deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man -

Psalms 141:9 - 10, Torah
Keep me from the snares [which] they have laid for me, and the traps of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I escape altogether."

Psalms 91:14 - 16, Torah
[Thus God said,] "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him, I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him, I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. I will satisfy him with long life, and show him My salvation."

Matthew 27:32, Gospel
And [thus,] as [the soldiers of Pilate] came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name, they compelled him to bear [Jesus'] cross.

Luke 23:26, Gospel
And [again,] as they led [Jesus] away [to crucify him], they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear [it] after Jesus.

Mark 15:21, Gospel
And [again,] they compel one Simon, a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.

4:157, Qur'an
[Thus] they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain -

Psalms 41:1 - 2, Torah
[For] blessed [is] he who considers the poor, the Lord [God] will deliver him in a time of trouble. The Lord [God] will preserve him, and keep him alive; [and] he will be blessed upon the earth, and You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.

(1) (Reply)

I Love You / This Book Is The Cheap Alternative To Unnecessary Heartbreak Or Divorce! / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.