Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? (55402 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Ironi: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Are u concerned with not being a virgin or with sinning against GOD , your body and exposing yourself to spiritual wife!

Masturbation is Deep bro.

It cripples one Spiritually, physically, Maritally, Mentally and otherwise..

So if I shit is it a sin against God ?

5 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yeah but continue till jesus go catch u red handed

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by taibat61(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
What is this nairaland turning into ..... unnecessary sex gist on FP
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Christian07(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by tenderjunkie: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Are u concerned with not being a virgin or with sinning against GOD , your body and exposing yourself to spiritual wife!

It's not that deep broooo.

6 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Mrphylor09: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Who told he has sin against God , have d person wey God kill cos of masturbation . Na jus d mentality they pass onto us that it's a sin .. is it part of the 10 commandment

Righteousness89:

6 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Igbojihadist: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Professorcplus:

Of course, you can't proof it except for some anecdotal experience others have to share. It's high time you started widening your narrow view about life....

A quick question for you. How do you think the male sperm is collected for fertility or similar test?
hmmm oga this ur question get as e be oh

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by inereunwa1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

Yes, because you never smell bad fish

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
miketayo:

she is still a virgin until she has sex
Keep fooling yourself.
Is a virgin without a hymen a virgin?
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by inereunwa1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

Yes, because you never smell bad fish

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Igbojihadist: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
grin

The moment you burst the nut, YOU STOP BEING A VIRGIN.

IF a girl insert herself a cucumber, will she still be a virgin?
which nut
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by tobby20: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

Masturbating, sleeping with ashawo or raping which one is better. Because a guy must do one of that. When a guy start producing sperm hormones are produced in the body that makes him desire sex which is natural. So its almost impossible for a young guy not to indulge in any of these three. Coupled with curiosity, the guy wld always want to know what sex feels like.

Not even this days that girls dress half naked and everything you see on TV and internet is always about sex.
Na sex stuff u carry out 4 head
E sure me say u go dey fail book back then o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

Some of them is not up to standard, but as men we still manage it, as long as she promise not to call our name in public

Just meet behind the house with just wrapper, good old days!! God bless Chinwe, she help me well well
lol she strip for you?
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by kingxsamz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Those religious idiots up there have turned this thread into something else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Vyzz: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Professorcplus:

Of course, you can't proof it except for some anecdotal experience others have to share. It's high time you started widening your narrow view about life....

A quick question for you. How do you think the male sperm is collected for fertility or similar test?

You guys do not need to crucify him for his believe....

I believe u have urz and nobody is asking u why u keep it.

He has the rights

2 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
True... @Op please be careful the way you live your life, Don’t engage into premarital sex

This days people thinks masturbation is normal but it’s not, It’s really deep

Righteousness89:

2 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Igbojihadist: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

Masturbating, sleeping with ashawo or raping which one is better. Because a guy must do one of that. When a guy start producing sperm hormones are produced in the body that makes him desire sex which is natural. So its almost impossible for a young guy not to indulge in any of these three. Coupled with curiosity, the guy wld always want to know what sex feels like.

Not even this days that girls dress half naked and everything you see on TV and internet is always about sex.
oga no be pesin way get money they go ashawo house, if u no get nko?
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by tunjijones(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Igbojihadist:
oga no be pesin way get money they go ashawo house, if u no get nko?

So u chose masturbating or rape?

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by abdulskulboy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
You re still a virgin bro � as per you never enter any honey pot.

2 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Mayng01(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
What kinda trend is this? Nairaland is a very funny platform where people find it easy to hide their identity. We don’t even know whose identity is behind this topic? Maybe na one olosho now, you can never tell.
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by omotola90(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD bless you Brother for being honest!

It takes the special Grace of God to be Healed of masturbation. It's a Major Bondage in the many men and Women today.

I Pray For you My Brother! By the Power that resurrected JESUS from the Grave, I break that yoke from your Root in the Name of JESUS
Amen in Jesus name... Keep preaching Christ my brother... The Lord is our strength

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by phelonrays: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
fredoooooo:
Yes .. but not virgin of the hand grin
Which one is the Virgin of the hand again??
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by raphy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
as far as you didnt commit rape or fhuxk someone daughter you are still a virgin.

masturbating 3 times a week make you look younger.carrying sperm.in ur body for long may cause cancer.

nobody shud mention me here I google it.

Vaseline gang over to Una .

5 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by realray(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
same as me plz if you can, Stop it cos is not Good only the Grace of God can help you and i... masturbation is a sin

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Igbojihadist: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

soapy it is no way a sin because it is just like shitting or brushing ur teeth

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Nairaland, like the it is on the topic, please am just curious and there have been alot of questions on this. One of my workers was asking me few days ago " Sir if I masturbate am I still a virgin " I too was like "wait are you still a virgin"

Now the question is, as a guy if i masturbate am I still going to be a virgin ?

Yes u are because u have not had sex b4. It's just like a gal doing same bt the heymen is still intact or a gal whos heymen was broken from other means other than penetration. Like from strenuous work or excersise. She remains a virgin tho hymen is broken. I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Igbojihadist: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

soapy
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by phelonrays: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
raphy:
as far as you didnt commit rape or fhuxk someone daughter you are still a virgin.

masturbating 3 times a week make you look younger.carrying sperm.in ur body for long may cause cancer.

are you for real??
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11767359_confusecat_jpeg_jpeg80e5386a3ee55af51dafccaad1f8eef7
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by VirginFinder: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What I have now is a Ttestimony!

Dont just start if you have not started!

And for those who are having silent pains due to it,
Understand that you can't stop it by your Ppower or might!

You need to Ppersonally open up to JESUS! Make hHim know you can't stop it by your Ppower!

Have a naked Cconversation with Him and Aask Him to deliver you..

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by bluefilm: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
What kind of nonsense question is this? sad
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Digitalstarlite: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Actually, u re not only a virgin but very stupid

Is DAT d section, u sud put dis thread in?

Useless question, u already no sometin is bad b4 u come online to talk

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Igbojihadist: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
raphy:

hahahahahahaha u no well doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.