Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) (41386 Views)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / PDP Leaders Meet Presidential Aspirants In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

It won't happen
unfortunately it will happen cuz he’s own house is on fire

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Dansuqi: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
unfortunately it will happen cuz he’s own house is on fire

It will be quenched before the polls proper
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

It will be quenched before the polls proper
not when lots of people even want him or even his own brothers don’t like him even his boys betrayed him it’s just too much for one man to handle at same time

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Dansuqi: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
not when lots of people even want him or even his own brothers don’t like him even his boys betrayed him it’s just too much for one man to handle at same time

Every politician will always face that.a lot of tinubu boys have betrayed him yet he still wax stronger.so the crisis if you must be honest to yourself is only temporary.just a court ruling can immediately solve everything
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
I hope if he wins you will get to enter Government House and snap selfie with him?
Karmaisme:

4+4=Obaseki
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
In as much as I am a support of obasek, I still fear if he can won this election.

I am sawing and beliefing all this things hapening in APC will made APC stronger. APC has weight in Edo, APC might decided to goes for the Fayose ways, using all powers to won this election

I urges PDP and obasek to talk less focus on how to won the election.

Elections are not win in social media. I will vote for obasek

Abeg bloda help us translate this ur glammer to English cox we no dey understand edo shocked

Fenk u sir

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Crownp(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Apc may adopt the same style they used during ekiti and osun state elections for edo... Anyhow sha, oshiobaba fit still win
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
MrPaul2:

Are you learn at all? Or you just chose to type nonsense. Do you know what's the meaning of ingrate? If you know and you have followed the fight from the beginning you will not post this rubbish here.
Let me ask you, who brought the slogan one man one vote in Edo State? Who started the chanting "no more godfatherism" in Edo State? Who is the chief master of election malpractice.
Lastly, who told you he is sharing money with PDP? Are you saying pastor share money with APC in other to get ticket too? Stop saying things you don't have fact and figure on before you put yourself in trouble one day

OK thanks for info, but are you aware that one of obaseki's aids is presently been held in a foreign country, for carrying over 2million dollars
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Even though Obaseki migrated into the party, some of the party members don't trust him. Their mind is not settle. The who thing can sound like game to them
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Cantonese: 3:24am On Jun 20, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Shame on pdp love eat remnant so they can't even produce a fresh candidate for governorship race... What a political clamaklote

Remnant? How will you define Ize Iyamu who decamped to APC from PDP? Remnant? How will you define all those who left PDP to enable CNC, ACN, ANPP, etc to move from regional parties to form a nationally recognised APC? Without "remnants" from PDP would APC have achieved power?

Not only political clamaklote, na political filagafilogoh.

Mind yourself there. No let me provoke for you come take iron bender hand or bricklayer hand slap you.

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Cantonese: 3:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Nitah1:
I bet my balls here,pdp cannot win edo election.....

bookmark this comment.

First give your balls to someone to keep while you bet so that in case you lose they can be handed over to the winner.

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by stayclearofme: 4:50am On Jun 20, 2020
ff0000:
What happens when after all this fuss, Obaseki wins this election and shames the ugly oshiomhole?
Is Obaseki handsome?
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Jostoman: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2020
teebaxy:
oshio life matters! where is oshio the short loud speaker
have told you people that when you don't see oshiomole in the news for one or two weeks, just know that he is doing something underground and PDP should monitor oshiomole during and after the election because he is a professional rigger.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2020
LudaChriz:

Transformer must be near by

Oga I am an electricity work so I know my way around it OK.... Go and lick your wound
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Karmaisme(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Modikko:
I hope if he wins you will get to enter Government House and snap selfie with him?

I don't live fake life like you, Oshiomole's behaviour is the sole reason that I'll vote for Obaseki. How can you fight a godfather in your own time and turn arround to be the same godfather?

Obaseki is going to win, nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by ogbonti: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
mikeycharles:
APC and PDP are all the same, I just pray that Edo people will get a governor that will govern them well and provide social amenities.

please stop trying to cause voters apathy

why won’t APC and PDP be the same when Obaseki has given Oshiomole eternal uppercut

if Obaseki is stranded right now or behaves like Ambode- then APC is supreme - yeye fawo

meanwhile scores

OBASEKI 100 Oshiomole 1

to equalize go hard ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Modikko(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Since you are “god” issokay
Karmaisme:

I don't live fake life like you, Oshiomole's behaviour is the sole reason that I'll vote for Obaseki. How can you fight a godfather in your own time and turn arround to be the same godfather?

Obaseki is going to win, nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by Karmaisme(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Modikko:
Since you are “god” issokay

I'm not god, but bookmark this post today, Obaseki will win his second term, thats the vibe in the city.

Benin can never be Lagos.
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by earnit2: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
really
Re: Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) by ff0000(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

The ugly man will be retired and shamed.
obaseki hasn't even won. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.