Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,504 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention (18864 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by urchcoded(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Who drafted out our silly Constitution and police acts? They are nothing in line with democracy.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
just like that?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Its well with you son!
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by BennyDon: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Shedrack777:
he should detained again. its good for his health

Are you sure you read the story?

If you did then you're not alright.

Fundamental human right includes freedom of speech, if you care to know.

I'm sure if you were Liar Mohammed, you would have watched him die in detention.

Wicked soul like you shocked
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by obicmag(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
A day without lie is a wasted day.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by paul100(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
A failed country,SMH.I was taught in civic education back then about a human rights called right to freedom of speech maybe it has been abolished without we knowing.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by oodua1stson: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2020
APC : party of tyrants and animals
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by smallsmall: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2020
LYING Mohammed to has turned to a Dictator!
This shameless liar from Kwara thinks he is above reproach, right?
May CoronaVirus located you very soon, come and arrest me.
Just small criticisms, you all will be behaving like animals in human skin.
Foolish old man using Police to harass innocent Nigerians, thunder fire you and your whole family, shameless old man. Shey we cant talk again?
I am waiting patiently for your Police o, you never see abuse.
See his scratchy, wrinkled face like person wey Cat attack for inside darkness
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by smallsmall: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

No right here, let's say the truth, it wasn't constructive criticism. He said having a child like Lai is equivalent to a loss. He called out Lai's parents too, Lai is even older than him. He used some uncouth words which weren't right.

It is even worse than that!
Having a Child like Liar Mohammed is like using one's Pension to play NaijaBet and not wining a kobo!
A Complete loss!
That old wreck that lies from all openings in his body? He lies about everything and anything. No Dignity, no respect for truth, no shame. A man of the belly, at his age!
Okay, When is he coming to arrest me or do l need to put my Home address here?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by JoffreyBeroth(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2020
APC is the problem and pop is not the solution
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by Airoflaw(m): 2:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Crazy people every where
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by Airoflaw(m): 2:48am On Jun 20, 2020
smallsmall:

It is even worse than that!
Having a Child like Liar Mohammed is like using one's Pension to play NaijaBet and not wining a kobo!
A Complete loss!
That old wreck that lies from all openings in his body? He lies about everything and anything. No Dignity, no respect for truth, no shame. A man of the belly, at his age!
Okay, When is he coming to arrest me or do l need to put my Home address here?
dss right at your doorstep no need of address grin
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by begge: 2:54am On Jun 20, 2020
just a little poem about you, you arrest d innocent man, so who will now arrest you for all d lying you have been telling nigeria from your birth till now, even laying d country astray with your co fellow lifeless jubril. e no go ever better 4 una.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by africandollar: 3:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Abusing Lai's parents is wrong!

Enough to justify throwing the guy into prison? Lai is now Judge, Jury and Executioner in a democratic government where there are rights? You think that excuse would fly in a proper country where there is freedom of speech and human rights? If the journalist were to sue Lai at this point in a sane country you think he would not win with millions of dollars as compensation?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by Shedrack777: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2020
BennyDon:

Are you sure you read the story?

If you did then you're not alright.

Fundamental human right includes freedom of speech, if you care to know.

I'm sure if you were Liar Mohammed, you would have watched him die in detention.

Wicked soul like you shocked
don't deceive yourself! nigeria has no such thing as freedom of speech in reality. talk at your own risk
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by Derrylatei: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Where is freedom of speech?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by faxele(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2020
Stipe Miocic is an American professional mixed martial artist and firefighter-paramedic of Croatian descent. He is currently signed to Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), where he UFC 252 live stream competes in the heavyweight division and is the two-time and current UFC Heavyweight Champion.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by jom28gy(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Where is freedom of information act, isn't it effective
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention by earnit2: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
45days ke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Of Governor Umahi’s Aides Resign, Refuse To Join APC (Photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe / Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.