Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA (10492 Views)

How Big Is The Blue Whale?? / International Scholarship At Morehead State University, Kentucky USA / Commonwealth Of Kentucky, USA, Elevated Nigeria Born Professor To The Position O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by Iceyjayz: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
mytime24:
Bluetooth
You have never made any sense in your entire life, you think you are funny but your are plain dumb.
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by agbolahan1991(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2020
Most of the movies produced by Americans are not actually fiction....most of them are real...if u read the content properly u will understand the similarity of avatar and the story of this blue skinned people
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2020
They are all Chelsea fans, fall from heaven.
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by TheSourcerer: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Still looks white

Guess truly Blacks are different in entirety to whites
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by TheSourcerer: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2020
R. I. P though
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by Burchester: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2020
wow
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by Zino990(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2020
So now he always has blue balls smiley
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by EmmySparky(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
smurfs
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by Mastakija(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
thats not the true story OP... I wonder d way some ppl just seat down in one corner and manufacture lies
the man was a white man, he wanted to commit suicide. but this tym he wanted to try something no one has done b4..so he decided to use rope to tie himself allover his body .. so as he was doing dat he discourvered he was turning blue... so he quickly stopped cuz he knows if eventually dies he wont b as famous as now...

make una no quote me o
just lemme
is not only me this pandemic will annoy grin
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by Paypaylme(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
BizIncome is Legit network marketing business where you can Make ₦5,000 Daily and ₦35,000 weekly Using your mobile phone.

BizIncome.me is owned by BizIncome Integrated service

BizIncome is an online news forum that pays you for your activities online.
We pay you to share news on Facebook, to login daily into your account, To post, to comment on our posts and for referring anyone.

1)You Earn instant ₦500 immediately after registration completed ( Sign up bonus)

2)You Earn ₦50 for daily login to your BizIncome account
₦50×30days=₦1500

3)You also Earn another ₦100 for sharing Sponsored post to your facebook timeline.
₦100×30 =₦3000

4)Each post you uploaded in the site give you ₦500..just to upload posts like copying and posting on the site. 500 x 10 = ₦5000

5)You earn ₦4 for each comment you make in the site.. You can comment as much as possible depends on you.

You Earn instant ₦300 when you refer someone using your referral link ..( Not compulsory)

Referral is optional because BizIncome.me pay all your earnings with or without referrals.

Everyday is payment day directly to your bank with minimum of ₦5000 .. All this is with just one time payment of #1000 no upgrading fee again once you

You can make ₦70,000 monthly or more depends how serious you are.
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by Bahamas95(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
RealEzee:
#BlueLivesMatter

Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by meobizy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yet they look down on the black man. Mscheew.
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by dangoteinlaw: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Whites will gladly accept him than black. Anything black seems bad: darkness or should I say darkmode, burnt plantain, dead fone screen, etc
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by somehow: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
There is nothing like 'white" people.

No human is actually white~!

Nice read.
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by TingSpace: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
If this people were plenty like Africans we for don dey hear Blue lives matter
With trending #BlueLivesMatter
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by will2lead(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Get yours now
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by davidkmark: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nairalenders..............please i am in search of some accounts that are quite difficult to find......please if you have a current union bank account with a visa card, or a diamond bnk current account with mastercard please you honestly have no idea on how rich you could be.............it is no scam as i will not ask you for details...........kindly hmu on @davidkmark993@gmail.com........let us Get Rich biko.................easier if you reside in abuja.
[/quote]
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by olisaEze(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kingkun69:
that's what op wrote na u just want to do na only me know book cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by tydi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
WINDSOW:
Don't leave me!!!

Wind + sow.. Wisdom
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by seanwilliam(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
FlordFlorez:
It's probably a genetic mutation. An alteration in the gene controlling the melanin pigment. It's a nice colour anyway.
so u no go mind if 3 of your pikin get that kind color?
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by WINDSOW(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
tydi:

Wind + sow.. Wisdom
Dont leave me, don't leave me, don't leave me... gringrin gringrin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA by jericco1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Looking like failed experiment undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Highest Paying Schools In Lagos (pics) / 'Multi-campus Jesuit University In Africa' For Imo, Edo & Ogun / UNILAG TRANSCRIPT (student Copy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.