Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. (2112 Views)

My God Is The True God, All Others Are False Debate - Sadhguru Views / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
What he doesn't even understand, his compass doesn't exist, what's been pointing west is his illusion.

[img]https://media1./images/12ab723927bfb71ebd2b9a98f0694757/tenor.gif?itemid=11806135[/img]

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
DO YOU SEE HOW THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO STAND IN A SURE FOUNDATION?

SEE HOW THEY RUN HERE AND THERE?

SEE HOW THEY LAMENT AND THEY CRY?

EVEN IN LAUGHTER THE HEART IS SORROWFUL; AND THE END OF THAT MIRTH IS HEAVINESS. Proverbs 14:13

"On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, All other grounds is Sinking Sands, All other grounds is Sinking Sands"
Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
smh
Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by Sabr1na(f): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Instead of a rebuttal, he chooses to sing praises of himself for apparently no reason.

Nairaland apologetics is officially dead!

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sabr1na:

I didn't realise the query of atheists got to you this bad grin

If your god exists, it shouldn't be hard to debunk atheists when they come after you, instead of whimpering like an emotional sod.

Long time

Remember me?
Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2021
grin
Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by Sabr1na(f): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Long time

Remember me?

Yeah. How've you been
Re: Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sabr1na:

Yeah. How've you been

I just dey ,oooo..

I don miss you, wella..... one of the most important people to me on Nairaland..... the most important of those I've known since the day I joined Nairaland.....or for a very long time.

Happy New Year in advance..... I will always wish you the best ...

But the thing is I'm really struggling to put certain things in place....... I've been thinking of where to get a loan...... I can't get from the bank.. nobody seems to have anything to lend me ...

Anyway, let's see how it goes..... for as long as I'm alive ,I won't forget you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Ruth Mathews Arrested By Jeremiah Fufeyin Omoto / The Strong Delusion Of Christian Zionism & John Hagee / Do People Worship God Because They Realy Love Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.