Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? (871 Views)

Are Big Breasts a blessing Or a curse / Help! Is It Blessing Or A Curse? / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Henry22(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2020
Hello and good day to everyone, please I really have a pressing issue concerning my relationship life, back in secondary school days I used to be a very good and caring guy when it comes to girls and relationships and I believed in the one guy one girl thing, during that period any girl I dated I made sure I put in my everything and make necessary sacrifices into the relationship so as to make it work, then fast faward to early 2009 when I joined "David d angelos" online school "THE ART OF APPROACHING" and followed his teachings while also putting it into practice.

Now I can approach and talk to any lady I feel like talking to and yes getting laid by girls is not a problem for me but the thing is that while I hang out with the ladies I noticed that am no longer emotionally available (the you can go bleep yourself kind of), we can do everything together but I don't have feelings of whatsoever around girls, am always there just for the fun part of it.

Sometimes I feel it's a course in disguise, please is there anyone else that has been in this situation and how were you able to reset back your heart to its default setting?

Any advice is welcomed...........

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2020
It is EMB 101: emotional bankruptcy.
Have you forgotten you offered it in the ART OF APPROACH
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Henry22(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Has it ever happened to u b4?
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by callmeRichie(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2020
You haven't really met your kind of girl, when you do, you would even lose guard.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by tesseract: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Its a 100 credit unit course. undecided
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by raphretle: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Well you have to try and avoid practicing those teachings... It tends to take away any form of respect and feelings you could have for the skirt wearing beings...

1 Like

Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Henry22(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2020
tesseract:
Its a 100 credit unit course. undecided
sad
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by MrSensor(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2020
grin OP, lm not understanding your problem o.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Nothing is wrong with you.
Except you want to go back to being a TV with several remote control. Now you are a master remote to several TVs grin
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Henry22(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
MrSensor:
grin OP, lm not understanding your problem o.
Am emotionally not available when it comes to relationships.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Henry22(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing is wrong with you.
Except you want to go back to being a TV with several remote control. Now you are a master remote to several TVs grin

You think so cry?
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by vibbb: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
You train yourself on how to approach, talk to ladies and get them laid not to emotionally attach to them.
So you have to retrain yourself again on how to emotionally get attach to them.

#GoodLuck.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by tesseract: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Henry22:

sad
Oga change the "course" in your topic to "curse" first then I think people will respond more to your predicament. undecided
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by div111(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? by Henry22(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Truth About Female Circumcision (FGM) that you should know / Excerpts From The Manipulated Man By Esther Villa / Permanent Cure For Keloids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.