Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died (3754 Views)

Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by NaijaGist4u: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2020
28-Year-Old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend She Had Blood Covenant With Died.

Reports indicate that she had lost physical contact with her boyfriend after she traveled to study abroad

SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS HERE.

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by youthsinitiativ(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Waste of life and death.
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Their love go sweet for the other side oh..abeg.who fit go check on dem for me?

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by GOFRONT(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Now look at what a sweet preeiq has caused..
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Amotolongbo(f): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Waste of life and death.
and waste of grave

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Missyajoke(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Say no to blood covenant.
Blood covenant is a serious thing
Rip Sister.
Nowadays being in love doesn't warrant blood covenant.
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by thesicilian: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2020
If only these children knew that blood covenants do not even work!
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
I'm sure this story is fake as hell
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2020
I'm sure this story is fake as hell.

The blood covenant did not lead her to find the guy, but led her to commit suicide.

Story wey no follow
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by foxxydude: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I'm sure this story is fake as hell.

The blood covenant did not lead her to find the guy, but led her to commit suicide.

Story wey no follow

You mean hell is not real shocked

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2020
foxxydude:

My bad. That is not what I meant sir.
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by obiekunie2: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
donbachi:

abeg help us go check come back i will give you transport.
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by donbachi(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2020
obiekunie2:

abeg help us go check come back i will give you transport.
help us.ur reward is heaven
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by obiekunie2: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
donbachi:
help us.ur reward is heaven

i dey too busy here no vex.

just go help us check since na u wan know.

i will double your transport fare.
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by sacajawea: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020
foxxydude:

No it is Not. Didn't you Know that?
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Lolosticlolo(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Blogger blogger
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by falcon01: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
foxxydude:

yes naa grin grin

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by foxxydude: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

My bad. That is not what I meant sir.

Lol cheesy cheesy

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by foxxydude: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

No it is Not. Didn't you Know that?

Baba give me gist shocked

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by foxxydude: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
falcon01:
yes naa grin grin

Give me the gist na.... grin grin

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
They can marry in Heaven now!
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by sacajawea: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
foxxydude:

Baba give me gist shocked
Ok on a Serious note read this
Are you Telling me that my Friend Tee who is an amazing guy, very honest Philanthropic,g respectful,to a modest person will go to hell just cause he doesn't go to Church? Would he share hell with murderers, Child molesters etc. Or is the Hellfire in Grades?
The Teaching of eternal damnation in Hell has so many holes in it.
Where will all the amazing, Good Jews, Hindus, Buddhist Muslim etc Go
Where?

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by MrSensor(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
tongue
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by helpfindbolu: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by SURElee(f): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Mschewww!
Re: 28-year-old Lady Commits Suicide After She Found Out Childhood Boyfriend Died by Harry00(m): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
You

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Beyonce Personal Life, Including Pics Of Her Never Seen Wedding Gown / "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up / Have You Seen Timaya’s N184K Versace Red & Gold Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.