Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

"Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up (3839 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Hmmm....Drake Is Begging Nicki Minaj For $ex / Drake Is VERY Bad In Bed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by obynocj(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2013
An anonymous lover who shared US rapper, Drake's bed, recently came out to warn other women not to look forward to the experience...

According to reports from US blog, MediaTakeOut, the lady says;

I had sex with Drake and I wanted to put his conceited ass on BLAST. I would write you a long note but it is worthless.

He wanted to look at himself in the mirror the whole time and he asked me to lick his a&*. So basically he wanted me to start from the bottom.

And last but not least once he explodes it is over …..He is a selfish lover. So ladies if you waiting back stage it ain’t worth it !

Well, ladies, guess it's time to take him off your to-do list.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/05/drake-is-very-bad-in-bed-lover-opens-up.html

Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by Sanboy25: 7:05pm On May 20, 2013

At least he's making money.
"Started from the bottom now we're here."

1 Like

Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by nekaa(f): 7:25pm On May 20, 2013
Lol.. Never imagined such..
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by Chanchit: 7:52pm On May 20, 2013
As if the women would listen, the one wei dey talk sef nko, when the guy say "lick..!" why she no lick, btw the guy would pay well. Many ladies would still target him for sure.
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by Lilnikee(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2013
No woman can reject a fine and rich guy like Drake even if he is Impotent.
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 20, 2013
What a retard!
She thinks she was making sense while writing this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by Nobody: 5:39am On May 21, 2013
Not surprised, he drinks and smokes a lot ....hence his lack of stamina....you can do better My nigga
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by Nobody: 5:43am On May 21, 2013
hornipipe: What a retard!
She thinks she was making sense while writing this nonsense?

Lol the who.re thinks she's an activist too, writing crap after Drake pumped her without paying her tab.
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by Nobody: 8:10am On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol the who.re thinks she's an activist too, writing crap after Drake pumped her without paying her tab.
that must have been the reason why she chose to stay anonymous. cheesy
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by airmark(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
At least he's making money.
"Started from the bottom now we're here."

I heard this line on a rap ish before.
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by yuzedo: 8:59am On May 21, 2013
Lick his a$$ tho?! undecided

Mannnnnn....! These mu'phuckers got quirks tho! grin
Re: "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up by collins123(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2013
[size=18pt]DAMN CRAZY BLOGGER.

GIVE ME A VALID LINK, NOT SOME BLOGSPOTT ISSH.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Founder Oluwaseun Osewa Gets Richer / Oprah Winfrey Has Cancer? / Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.