Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 4 (136 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 4 by Abba131(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2020
The Lord is the Saving Strength of His Christ, for God Said, "Do My Prophets No Harm,

But the Prophet who will Speak that which I have Not Commanded will Die"

*Acts 3:22, Gospel
Moses truly said to the fathers, "The Lord your God will raise up a prophet to you from your brothers, like me; you will hear him in all things whatsoever he will say to you."

*Deuteronomy 18:18 - 20, Torah
[It reads,] "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like you [Moses], and will put My words in his mouth; and he will speak to them all that I will command him. And it will come to pass, [that] whoever will not hear My words which he will speak in My name, I will require [it] from him. But the prophet, who will presume to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who will speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet will die."

Mark 15:29 - 32, Gospel
And [so remember that] those who passed by railed on [Jesus], wagging their heads, and saying, "Ah, you who destroy the temple, and build [it] in three days, save yourself, and come down from the cross." Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, "He saved others; himself he cannot save. Let the Christ, the king of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe."

Psalms 105:15, Torah
[For God said], "Do not touch My anointed [ones], and do My prophets no harm.

Ezekiel 14:9, Torah
[But] if the prophet is deceived when he has spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of My people Israel."

Acts 5:36 - 37, Gospel
[So remember that] before these days, Theudas rose up, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves, who was slain; and all as many who obeyed him were scattered and brought to nothing. After this man, Judas of Galilee rose up in the days of the taxing, and drew many people away after him, he also perished; and all, [even] as many who obeyed him, were dispersed.

Jeremiah 28:15 - 17, Torah
[And likewise, remember when] the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, "Hear now, Hananiah; the Lord has not sent you; but you make this people trust in a lie. Therefore the Lord thus says; 'Behold, I will cast you from off the face of the earth, this year you will die, because you have taught rebellion against the Lord.'" So Hananiah the prophet died the same year in the seventh month.

Psalms 37:38 - 40, Torah
[For] the transgressors will be destroyed together, the end of the wicked will be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the Lord, [He is] their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord will help them, and deliver them, He will deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

Psalms 28:8, Torah
[And thus] the Lord [God is] their strength, and He [is] the saving strength of His Christ -

Luke 24:44, Gospel
[So Jesus] said to them, "These [are] the words which I spoke to you, while I was with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the Psalms, concerning me.

Luke 13:33, Gospel
[And so] I must walk today, and tomorrow, and the following, for it cannot be that a prophet is destroyed out of Jerusalem."

Luke 1:70 - 71, Gospel
[For] He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets, who have been since the world began, that we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all who hate us.
Re: The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 4 by Abba131(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
They this to me since my first post "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed. Guys I've been trying to post occasionally, but still refuse me.Anyway.I'll send you the part Five down in the comment page below.

The truth about Jesus Death Part 5

10:103, Qur'an
[And thus] We will save Our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers.

47:11, Qur'an
That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.
Thus God withheld the hands of the people of Mecca from Muhammad

But Joseph Smith of LDS was killed in an attack by an armed mob

And Rashad Khalifa was found stabbed to death.

The Stone which the Builders Rejected, the Same has Become the Head of the Corner

I will Not Die, but Live, for I Called upon the Lord in Distress, the Lord Helped me, and Set me in a Large Place and has Thus Become my Salvation

Psalms 118

*Mark 12:10 - 11, Gospel
[Jesus said,] "And have you not read this Scripture, 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner; this was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?'"

Psalms 118:1 - 4, Torah
[It reads,] O give thanks to the Lord [God]; for [He is] good, because His mercy [endures] forever. Let Israel now say, that His mercy [endures] forever. Let the house of Aaron now say, that His mercy [endures] forever. Let those who fear the Lord now say, that His mercy [endures] forever.

Psalms 118:5 - 6, Torah
[For] I called upon the Lord [God] in distress, the Lord answered me, [and set me] in a large place. The Lord [is] on my side; I will not fear, what can man do to me?

Psalms 118:8 - 9, Torah
[For it is] better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. [It is] better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

Psalms 118:13 - 16, Torah
You [nations] have thrust sore at me that I might fall, but the Lord [God] helped me. The Lord [is] my strength and song, and has become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation [is] in the tents of the righteous, the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. The right hand of the Lord is exalted, the right hand of the Lord does valiantly.

Psalms 138:7, Torah
[So] though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will make me live, You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.

Psalms 20:6, Torah
[So] now I know that the Lord saves His Christ; He will hear him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.

*Luke 20:17, Gospel
[Thus Jesus] beheld them, and said, "What is this then that is written, 'The stone which the builders rejected, the same has become the head of the corner?'"

*Psalms 118:17 - 23, Torah
[It reads,] I will not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord [God]. The Lord [God] has chastened me sore, but He has not given me over to death. Open the gates of righteousness to me, I will go into them, [and] I will praise the Lord [God]. This gate of the Lord [God], into which the righteous will enter. I will praise You [O God], for You have heard me, and have become my salvation. The stone [which] the builders refused has become the head of the corner. This is the Lord [God's] doing; it [is] marvelous in our eyes.

Psalms 118:24 - 25, Torah
[Thus] this [is] the day [which] the Lord [God] has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech You, O Lord, O Lord, I beseech You, send prosperity now.

Psalms 118:28 - 29, Torah
[For] You [are] my God, and I will praise You, [You are] my God, I will exalt You. O give thanks to the Lord; for [He is] good, for His mercy [endures] forever.

Luke 24:44, Gospel
[So Jesus] said to them, "These [are] the words which I spoke to you, while I was with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the Psalms, concerning me."

The Most High Placed your Habitation; There, No Evil will Befall you, for He will Give His Angels Charge Concerning you

Because he has Set his Love upon Me, I will be with him in Trouble, I will Deliver him from the Snare, I will Satisfy him with Long Life and Show him My Salvation

Psalms 91

Psalms 91:1 - 2, Torah
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "[He is] my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; in Him will I trust."

Psalms 91:3 - 4, Torah
Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers, and you will trust under His wings, His truth [will be your] shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:5 - 6, Torah
You will not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flies by day; [nor] for the pestilence [that] walks in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wastes at noonday.

Psalms 91:7, Torah
A thousand will fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; [but] it will not come near you.

Psalms 91:9 - 10, Torah
[For] You, Lord, [who is] my Refuge, [even] the Most High placed your habitation; there, no evil will befall you, neither will any plague come near your dwelling.

*Psalms 91:11 - 12, Torah
For He will give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. They will bear you up in [their] hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

*Luke 4:10 - 11, Gospel
[And thus] it is written, "He will give His angels charge over you, to keep you, and in [their] hands they will bear you up, unless at any time you dash your foot against a stone."

Psalms 91:14 - 16, Torah
[So] because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him, I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him, I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. I will satisfy him with long life, and show him My salvation.

Not One of his Bones is Broken, for this Poor Man Cried, and the Lord Heard him, and Saved him Out of All his Troubles

For Many are the Afflictions of the Righteous, but the Lord Delivers him Out of them All, for His Ears are Open to their Cry and Saves Such who are of a Contrite Spirit

Psalms 34

Psalms 34:3 - 4, Torah
O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears -

Luke 22:41 - 43, Gospel
[For Jesus] was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and knelt down, and prayed, saying, "[Creator], if You are willing, remove this cup from me; nevertheless not my will, but Yours, be done." And there appeared an angel to him from heaven, strengthening him.

Psalms 34:6 - 8, Torah
[So] this poor man cried, and the Lord heard [him], and saved him out of all his troubles. [For] the angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and delivers them. O taste and see that the Lord [is] good, blessed [is] the man [who] trusts in Him.

Psalms 34:15 - 16, Torah
[For] the eyes of the Lord [are] upon the righteous, and His ears [are open] to their cry. [But] the Face of the Lord [is] against those who do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

*Psalms 34:17 - 22, Torah
[But the righteous] cry, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord [is] near those who are of a broken heart; and saves such who are of a contrite spirit. Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones, not one of them is broken. Evil will slay the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be desolate. The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust in Him will be desolate.

*John 19:36, Gospel
[Thus] these things were done, that the Scripture should be fulfilled, "A bone of him will not be broken."

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Sin Through Salvation Explained. / The Greatest Giver Of Strength Is Joy Not Food. / Thoughts About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.