Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) (1887 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Bump... . . ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I Was shown this yesterday:

There are two ways (or destinies) already mapped in the beginning by GOD. One way goes up like elevator to heaven while the other keeps going down and drifting away from the presence of HOLY GOD.
The one that drifts downward is full of GOD's curses, and is opposite of what GOD represents. while the one going upward is full of GOD's blessings. Satan, his angels, demons and our world is drifting downward on the downward path. We and our world have drifted to far away (from GOD) that we are almost close to hell. The more we get to hell, the more choas, curses, and problems we experience here on earth.
We and our world are Very Close to Hell. But salvation of JESUS will keep those who Believe from the power of hell and Satan.
Now, see these ways/paths as two trees on earth. One Tree is JESUS's and the Church, the other is where satan and his kingdom is. Many people are on the satan's tree. Once you repent from your sin and believe in your True SAVIOUR JESUS, you(as a branch) will be taken away from satan tree and grafted to the tree of Life which is JESUS's. This Tree will begin to nourish you with GOD's blessings, and you will begin to grow and produce good fruits for GOD. If you stop believing, you will be cut off from the Tree by GOD.

Repent and accept JESUS so that you will be grafted to the Tree of Life

Bump.. . . .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

There are two ways (or destinies) already mapped in the beginning by GOD. One way goes up like elevator to heaven while the other keeps going down and drifting away from the presence of HOLY GOD.
The one that drifts downward is full of GOD's curses, and is opposite of what GOD represents. while the one going upward is full of GOD's blessings. Satan, his angels, demons and our world is drifting downward on the downward path. We and our world have drifted to far away (from GOD) that we are almost close to hell. The more we get to hell, the more choas, curses, and problems we experience here on earth.
We and our world are Very Close to Hell. But salvation of JESUS will keep those who Believe from the power of hell and Satan.
Now, see these ways/paths as two trees on earth. One Tree is JESUS's and the Church, the other is where satan and his kingdom is. Many people are on the satan's tree. Once you repent from your sin and believe in your True SAVIOUR JESUS, you(as a branch) will be taken away from satan tree and grafted to the tree of Life which is JESUS's. This Tree will begin to nourish you with GOD's blessings, and you will begin to grow and produce good fruits for GOD. If you stop believing, you will be cut off from the Tree by GOD.

Bump.. .. . .. . ...
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. ...
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . . .. ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On May 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. . ...
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On May 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...... . . ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by lasisi69(f): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by lasisi69(f): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2021
lasisi69:

Bump....
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by xproducer: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die." - Ezekiel 18:4

"For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

"Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near." - Isaiah 55:6

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Psalm 145:8
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . . .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ... .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... . ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ... .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... . .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ......... .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ...
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by GdNews32: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. . ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions For Christians / Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? / Question For The Atheists, Christians, Muslims and other Theists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.