Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. (1515 Views)

This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. / Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price / Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by apprentist(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Recently I received a text informing me that DSTV Access has been removed and replaced with DSTV Yanga. Within this same period I noticed my package was upgraded and the channels I was receiving showed the new package.

The fact is that I have always subscribed for DSTV Yanga until recently I moved to Access because the channels difference were not of any additional interest to me. Now I am asked to pay #2650 for the Yanga package which to me is sooooo boring (I am not a zeeworld fan).

Nlers, I would like to know your preferred package on DSTV or if you are using FTA because I feel like I am not getting value for my money on this Yanga package.
Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by Kriss216: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2020
My last DSTV subscription : 25/02/2019

They don call taya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by doggedfighter(f): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:
My last DSTV subscription : 25/02/2019

They don call taya grin grin

What are you watching then?
Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by Kriss216: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

What are you watching then?
My Phone is bae.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Nairalanders and poverty mentality are tick and tock. I normally use Premium, but the increase in price has chased me to the Compact Plus or whatever bouquet is below Premium. I am yet to see the effect take place because I hear the company is still on a promo where all the Premium channels are unlocked for a month. By this time next month I'll let you know what I think of the change.
Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by bmdmixer: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2020
meobizy:
Nairalanders and poverty mentality are tick and tock. I normally use Premium, but the increase in price has chased me to the Compact Plus or whatever bouquet is below Premium. I am yet to see the effect take place because I hear the company is still on a promo where all the Premium channels are unlocked for a month. By this time next month I'll let you know what I think of the change.
well some one else will say u are poor for not subscribing to premium

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by apprentist(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2020
DSTV has become too boring for my liking. I noticed they removed most of my channels despite my subscription.
On DSTV Yanga I can't view most of the channels I've been having since. What is going on?
Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by IamCookie(f): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Quite a number of channels were noticably removed,thus making it kinda less interesting. Only for some individuals with interests in Africa Magic channels ,ROK and music stations. I couldn't view CNN, TNT any longer. Don't know what s happening though
Re: Is It Just Me Or This New DSTV Yanga Is Just Too Boring. by DaRuud(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
apprentist:
DSTV has become too boring for my liking. I noticed they removed most of my channels despite my subscription.
On DSTV Yanga I can't view most of the channels I've been having since. What is going on?

(1) (Reply)

Face Of 9ja / Watch House Of Craze Skit Compilation Vol 3 (crazeclown) / Behind The Scene (titanic 1997)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.