Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx (848 Views)

In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In / Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef / Superex Exchange Is Launching ET Token Trading Pair (ET/USDT) Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx by Castrocahn: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2022
I recently verified as a merchant on Binance Nigeria P2P and was required to deposit 1000Busd for verification. After successful verification, Binance refused to release the 1000Busd saying that it will remain with them as long as i'm doing business on the platform.

Initially, I was getting a lot of customers but things are beginning to change now. I noticed do many people left the platform because of the new policy which requires persons to deposit 1000busd before they can become merchant.

NOW MY QTUION.
I want to know if one can still get customers and make money on other exchanges like Paxful, Okx?. I notice that some traders on Okx have high number of trades and their verification requirement is $300 which will be returned to you after verification.

1 Like

Re: Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx by SocialJustice: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2022
What is slowing business down? The $1k is the reason I halted going into the business. There's kucoin too with lower deposit but it won't be returned.

1 Like

Re: Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx by Tohmey(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2022
GOTO localcoinswap and trade but it has less trading volume and less users

1 Like

Re: Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx by vichaz10(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Castrocahn:
I recently verified as a merchant on Binance Nigeria P2P and was required to deposit 1000Busd for verification. After successful verification, Binance refused to release the 1000Busd saying that it will remain with them as long as i'm doing business on the platform.

Initially, I was getting a lot of customers but things are beginning to change now. I noticed do many people left the platform because of the new policy which requires persons to deposit 1000busd before they can become merchant.

NOW MY QTUION.
I want to know if one can still get customers and make money on other exchanges like Paxful, Okx?. I notice that some traders on Okx have high number of trades and their verification requirement is $300 which will be returned to you after verification.

Hi Boss, I'm also in the process of paying the 1k deposit to get verified but I'll like to first hand info about your experience after the deposit please.
Re: Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx by Pk01(m): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2023
vichaz10:

Hi Boss, I'm also in the process of paying the 1k deposit to get verified but I'll like to first hand info about your experience after the deposit please.
can you please tell me how do merchant make money on P2P? I heard that a merchant makes nothing less than 10k a day.

1 Like

Re: Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx by Castrocahn: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2023
vichaz10:

The truth is that I won't advise anyone to enter Binance merchant programme now.

Since Tinubu introduced the new $ policy, Binance stopped paying. Customers stopped coming probably because they now trade with banks now.

Hopefully it gets better sha, but at the moment, it's a No! , No (my honest opinion)
Re: Which Exchange Is Better As A P2P Merchant Between Binance, Paxful And Okx by vichaz10(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Castrocahn:

The truth is that I won't advise anyone to enter Binance merchant programme now.

Since Tinubu introduced the new $ policy, Binance stopped paying. Customers stopped coming probably because they now trade with banks now.

Hopefully it gets better sha, but at the moment, it's a No! , No (my honest opinion)

"Binance stopped paying"....do they pay merchant pls

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Stockbroker / Stock Market Experience / The Bankphb Ipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.