Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Weed Addiction And Discovery. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Weed Addiction And Discovery. (213 Views)

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / My Journey Into Weed Addiction (pics). I Sincerely Wanna QUIT / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Weed Addiction And Discovery. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
I saw a thread on front page that made me to creat this. This is more like a semi-counter thread and/or a follow up to the thread.

I started smoking 2018. I Did normal weed, graduated to SK and then “loud”. I spend 15k to 60k to restock my loud every one to two months. I knew quite well smoking wasn’t for me but I couldn’t stop. There was no reason to stop. My body system functioned properly with weed but when I try to stop it goes haywire. I lose sleep, when I manage to sleep it felt like I was in another world but very much aware of my conscious surroundings hence partially awake. I get up from bed every morning feeling drained but when I hit that blunt, it seems to calm the nerves. It was a loop.

I forgot things easily, I read meanings to simple things that should be over looked and I was always in a hurry to leave work and come home so I can light that blunt to feel alright because I was always not alright when out there. It was a mess.

That world or cloud 9 what ever you call it that weed creates in your head is deceiving. It separates you from the real world.

My liberation from weed came when I bought my first car. I even created a thread for it. I realized I go into trance while driving and I knew it wasn’t normal. I unconsciously disappear from the steering wheel and forget I was driving for some seconds and quickly snap back to reality. On the thread I created for this problem, A Nairalander “TUANKU” asked if I smoke synthetic weed(loud,SK) and pointed out it could be the culprit.

At that point I needed no one to tell me to use my head and break free from what was killing me gradually. I have gone two weeks off weed and still many years to add to the testimony by the Grace of God. If you put a gun to my head and ask me to chose just a drag of blunt or my life. Kuku kill me. I’m not going back. NEVER. My driving skills improved significantly and I’m gradually coming off that trance. It’s like a miracle to me because I still can’t believe weed was the culprit but yes it was. 2 weeks is still early but I’m already certain my body will repair fully in few months to come and start to function normally.

I drink warm lemon water and honey every morning, syrup of hemoglobin(de-deons) morning and night (this helps with stress relief and anemic syndrome, and I do exercise to make me sweat(sweating is good too as it releases toxins from your body). My sleep pattern is restoring gradually. I now find it difficult to get off bed in the morning because of too much sleep.

But the truth in all this is, what works for another might not work for you. The fact your buddies are smoking anything and everything doesn’t mean you should follow. Our body systems are not the same. We react differently to whatever we throw to this machine called body. I have recorded failures and success from smoking. Some have recorded only failures while others have done very well from smoking weed. But make sure you understand your body and pay attention to things that you know are not normal when they start to develop. Don’t be ignorant and a fool to ignore these things.

Currently I still have loud worth more than 30k in my closet but that’s the challenge I’m giving myself. I see it but no touching. Every day I take from it(size of a blunt and throw it in the water closet and flush it. I’ll do this till the can is empty. Allow me enjoy my new car in piece. grin

And the good side to stop weed smoking is I never smoked with people. I had always done it in the comfort of my home, when you smoke with gang, it is very difficult to stop because you are always around them and you always want to be around them because of that “cloud 9 moment” with your Gss. If you try to stop they’ll tease you till you give in.

cc:
TUANKU. my savior. Nairalander’s should help me thank this fellow. grin I don’t know if he’s a married man, I for arrange one fine babe for am. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Weed Addiction And Discovery. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
thank God for ur life

(1) (Reply)

6 Recommended Disinfection Gadgets To Keep You From COVID-19 / COVID-19: The Answer - David Icke / Don't Dig Your Grave With Your Own Fork And Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.